This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.
Q&A Part Translation
• If you have the superpower to eliminate a worry, what kind of worry would you want to be rid of?
Worry? [Pause for 5 seconds] There doesn’t seem to be any worry that I want to get rid of. Having a little worry is also fine.
• How many points would you give for your appearance?
My appearance seems to be a little in between innocent and sexy, so I will give myself B+ [laugh].
• What is your favourite kind of breakfast?
I like anything that is cooked by my mum, just having piping hot soup and rice is good.
• When you encounter unhappy matters, what can help to make you happy quickly?
• Which holiday destination do you want to visit the most but do not have the opportunity to do so yet?
Italy. I have many, many fantasies about Rome; I really want to go.
• When in front of the camera, what do you fear most that might happen?
The need to focus and express emotions in front of the camera is in itself a difficult thing, but that is also required of an actor. There are some outdoor filming and acting in front of a large crowd makes me a little uncomfortable.
• If you did not become an actress, what do you think you might possibly be now?
A kindergarten teacher? Because I really like children! However, it’s highly possible that I may just be like what I am now, a student yet to graduate…
• What are China women like in your heart?
They are very joyful, especially during fan-meetings where I felt people were extremely enthusiastic and have a great sense of humor.
• When you have the free time, what kind of activities must you do?
Exercising, driving, bowling, badminton, listening to music while jogging.
• Besides sports, you have many other talents (like) acting, singing, playing guitar, dancing. Which activity that you do makes you happiest?
(I am) most, most happy during the times when I am acting on the filming site. Even after the filming has ended, I would often remember some scenes at the filming site; it’s the actors’ fortune to have a harmonious atmosphere and I’m grateful for that.
• You always could easily pull off various different styles, what is your fashion rule?
I actually don’t have any fashion rule. I usually like casual or slightly androgynous clothing.
• What do you wish to hear most from other people recently?
A womanly aura. I recently heard such remarks; people who haven’t seen me in a long time have commented that the feeling (I gave off) is really different compared to my young days as a child star.
Looks like this interview happened before her month-long vacation.
Saw this in Naver...
BTW, the Shenzhen Lyric Books!
( cr: 朴信惠吧官方微博 )
hello my dear eve, thank you that you like the AGATHA PARIS Street Billboard
i made for shinhye. hoping you also like this video i made for shinhye for AGATHA PARIS.
Gorgeous Parkshinhye in Agatha Paris 2015
Here are Incheon airport pictures of Taecyeon yesterday while going to Bangkok, Thailand for 2PM Fan Meeting "Take You Home Tonight" to be held 29 August.
Photos credit as tagged.