Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (20069)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
eve replied to the topic 'Beauty Inside MOVIE' in the forum. 5 minutes ago

High-concept romantic comedy, “The Beauty Inside” debuted in second place. The NEW release made $4.22 million between Thursday and Sunday. “Beauty” is a based on 2012’s short film of the same title about a man who wakes every day in a different body.

Korea Box Office
cr: Variety.com
:ding:

Read More...

eve thanked Nicole Park in topic Park Shin Hye's Family Restaurant 10 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic 'Dream Of Angel in Shenzhen (08/29/2015)' in the forum. 10 minutes ago

I am happy to see you back @Maris,
:lol: I hope someone will be lucky to spot her at the airport. :) with a picture
for some reason, I'm happy these days because we get to see Shinhye in photoshoots, today in variety program 3MAD and tomorrow, her fan meeting for Tongyi beverages in Shenzhen.

In September, Shin-hye will start school and :pray: that she completes it so she can graduate. She long hope to finished but her projects came calling so to speak ;)

Thank you dear for the updates !! it's been fun today !!
:heartsh:

Read More...

eve thanked Maris in topic Dream Of Angel in Shenzhen (08/29/2015) 20 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 28 minutes ago

we're glad everyone is coming together to watch 3MAD with the return of Park Shin Hye
so happy !! love our family here in PSHIC !!

here she is... looking like a model even with the head gear for protection...
beautiful1_zps8nijvhj4.jpg

showing us how she will make everyone comfortable and be a part of the 3MAD family being herself... Shin-hye is truly a beauty inside and out. So admirable and nice.
beautiful2_zpsvhlgy8wa.jpg
I am glad she guested in this variety show from the start.
:heartsh: :kiss1:

Read More...

Irene thanked glennie in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 28 minutes ago
eve thanked glennie in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 34 minutes ago
glennie replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 38 minutes ago

Full raw video

www.meikutv.biz/shows/%E4%B8%80%E6%97%A5...day-20150828-s3-ep16

Thank you, miss Irene!

yipeee! I'm alive again, I haven't watch TV for such a looooooong time since Pinocchio...now, Im gonna see shin hye again!

Hope there will be eng sub.

Read More...

eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 38 minutes ago
eve thanked Verba_ in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 47 minutes ago
eve thanked Irene in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 47 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 52 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 58 minutes ago

:P :lol: :lol:

Taecyeon is so funny and cute... he got shy but smiling broadly ;) :P
teasing1_zpsgeb6mkio.jpg
and placed his "fan" to cover his face :lol:
teasing2_zpswbxq9gmu.jpg
=X :heartsh:

Read More...

Sylvia thanked eve in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked eve in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Irene in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked eve in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked eve in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 7 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Irene in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 8 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Irene in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 9 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Irene in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Maris in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Maris in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Maris in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Sylvia thanked Narjess Ben Salem in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 11 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 1 hour 16 minutes ago

more...
ep13-28_zpsnq3huyeh.jpg
this reminds me of something I watched on TV :lol:
ep13-27_zpsl8g5bstn.jpg
awwww playing with the dogs..
ep13-26_zps2x2lebzq.jpg

Read More...

eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 1 hour 19 minutes ago

some screencaps from streaming earlier... :pinch: random order... :blush:
like family ;)
ep13-32_zpsv6qop2nr.jpg
ep13-31_zpsnb0duzi7.jpg
what did they plan to do to feed the goats? :P
ep13-29_zpswexgghrs.jpg
ep13-30_zpsasi1vka0.jpg :lol:
time to harvest the corns.... did u see the heart outline in the field.... still there ;)
harvest1_zpsycmuvwzr.jpg
harvest2_zpsoujzpkpp.jpg
:luvluv:

Read More...

eve replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 1 hour 24 minutes ago

3 Meals a day [신혜바라기 택연] ′신혜는 메밀 전병 좋아해요′ 150825 EP.16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ocb7-ek_ME&feature=youtu.be

3 Meals a day [옥수수 수확] 하트발, 그리고 어느 40대 부부 이야기 150825 EP.16

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eAfHsW3vas&feature=youtu.be
cr; TvN
:luvluv:

Read More...

Irene replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 1 hour 27 minutes ago
eve thanked Maris in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 30 minutes ago