Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (22502)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
Ma.Luisa Bariring replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 2 hours 56 minutes ago

Good day guys

Wow, I am so happy that Shin Hye will come back to ABS CBN where she is truly belong since You're Beautiful.I remember she guested in Showtime last 2013 if I'm not mistaken.Welcome home to the Kapamamilya Network because you will see again in small screen on Pinoy channel.I am sure all your Filipino fans will watch it right sis@juornoexpat ready your Facebook and pinoy site where we can watch again with Tagalog version.I am so excited 💖...Good thing that ABS CBN got the highest rated Korean novela from W to Moonlight I hope they will get Incarnate Jealousy also..For now I am really anticipating Doctors

Read More...

jennifer gerasta replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 7 hours 21 minutes ago

Korean Superstar '#ParkShinHye' Bagong Mag Re reyna ng Kapamilya novelas!
" Korean Superstar '#ParkShinHye' will Reign as the New Queen in ABS-CBN Korean Novela's

wp-1474808963691.jpeg

wp-1474808762956.jpeg

CR. kapamilyaonlineworld.wordpress.com/2016/...ng-kapamilyanovelas/

Read More...

jennifer gerasta replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 7 hours 32 minutes ago

Eric Yoon Kyun-sang Lee Seo-jin ... three meals a day fishing side 'Brothers'
Articles, enter 09/25/2016 19:13

CtMzmceUAAAv1Pw.jpg
Yoon Kyun-sang is raised, taken sweet shot and Lee Seo-jin, Eric

Yoon Kyun-sang 25 days on his Instagram "type with my cut? 10.14 they come," he posted photos taken with is along the lines of Lee Seo-jin, Eric

Lee Seo-jin's own of the building, revealing the special moves in a relaxed smile and dimples, Eric Yoon Kyun-sang has put a hand on the shoulder with a cute expression. Yoon Kyun-sang pose in full view while winking. . It aroused the affectionate look of three people

Lee Seo-jin, Yoon Kyun-sang, Eric is coming October 14 21:15 tvN entertainment are first broadcast, three meals a day - fishing side, also the island mates in yield extraordinary island that connects in the series is expected to be active.

cr.m.entertain.naver.com/photo/read?oid=241...002597386&cid=857242

Read More...

jennifer gerasta thanked elana in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 7 hours 35 minutes ago
jennifer gerasta replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 8 hours 6 minutes ago

#ParkShinHye @ssinz7 #パクシネ #朴信惠 IG Update [9-25-16]
5.2 M Followers + 445 posts 80 following 🤗✌🏻️🙆💕😛

CtMfQZeUkAAR059.jpg

CR. www.instagram.com/ssinz7/

Read More...

jennifer gerasta thanked Marjorie in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 hours 12 minutes ago

Ace Desabille is friends with aj

elana thanked jennifer gerasta in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye for Swarovski 12 hours 38 minutes ago
jennifer gerasta replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye for Swarovski' in the forum. 12 hours 46 minutes ago

#SWAROVSKI #스와로브스키 [AD] #ParkShinHye #박신혜 [PHOTOS]

1474775838.jpg

1474773437.jpg

1474775813.jpg

CR. DC

Read More...

Marjorie replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 13 hours 18 minutes ago

Thanks for patiently updating us about Shin Hye-ssi. Wow, she's really pretty.

Read More...

jennifer gerasta replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 13 hours 20 minutes ago

[9-25-16] #ParkShinHye @ssinz7 IG Updates: #HYE_ROCO_RIM #portland

CtL8Ju2VYAILUiP.jpg

CtLz5wCWEAAvlUQ.jpg

CR.www.instagram.com/p/BKxXTfwjyDH/

Read More...

Osella thanked libby in topic Ok Taecyeon 21 hours 38 minutes ago
Brenn replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 21 hours 46 minutes ago
Brenn thanked jennifer gerasta in topic ❀ Special corner of PSH's Fans ❀ 23 hours 11 minutes ago
Brenn thanked Narjess Ben Salem in topic ❀ Special corner of PSH's Fans ❀ 23 hours 11 minutes ago
Sara_Ali thanked jennifer gerasta in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 23 hours 49 minutes ago
Narjess Ben Salem thanked Brenn in topic New Members? yesterday
Narjess Ben Salem replied to the topic '❀ Special corner of PSH's Fans ❀' in the forum. yesterday

Some fan arts CR @Coyz ^_^
very niiiiice :luvluv:

Doctors.jpg

14045699_1142476372458312_3333924961311314807_n.jpg

hqer-2.jpg

KSY.jpg

Read More...

Ma.Luisa Bariring replied to the topic 'Ok Taecyeon' in the forum. yesterday

Hi sis@simons thanks for your info.God Bless

Read More...

elana thanked libby in topic Ok Taecyeon yesterday
libby replied to the topic 'Ok Taecyeon' in the forum. yesterday

It was sent by 2pm's chinese fans. Ive seen the post on twitter😃

Read More...

elana thanked Ma.Luisa Bariring in topic Ok Taecyeon yesterday
Ma.Luisa Bariring replied to the topic 'Ok Taecyeon' in the forum. yesterday

Me too..I don't want to say anything because a lot of people may misunderstand my thoughts.Let see I'm happy for 2pm because their doing good with they're come back and you know Taec is all over the net regarding his admiration to Shin hye .Some people agreed but some didn't not but who are we to judge ..Good luck to them and congrats to Taec because his composition sounds great

Read More...

elana thanked Osella in topic Ok Taecyeon yesterday
elana thanked Ma.Luisa Bariring in topic Ok Taecyeon yesterday
elana thanked Osella in topic Ok Taecyeon yesterday