Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (22068)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
elana thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 43 minutes ago
elana thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 44 minutes ago
elana thanked tj18 in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 45 minutes ago
elana thanked Jenzzy in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 48 minutes ago
elana replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 49 minutes ago

Which episode is above picture?
Hi Jenzy, may you have great day.
hugs

Read More...

Dear Sisters,
Our technical admin already banned few IP but they keep coming using different IP and registered as member just like us.
What can I do is banned their account and delete their post.
Sorry for any inconvenience
I am very touch with your concerned sisters.
Hugs

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store' in the forum. 1 hour 49 minutes ago

Shin Hye for Lotte Department Store....

Coe5eO0UsAA4ao1.jpg

Coe5fgxVMAAdkhX.jpg

Read More...

Ahh these people!!!

i'm sure sis @elana sent a message to our technical admin about this
i hope he finds time to fix this problem
Thanks for your concern sis @arbado :)

:luvluv: :ding:

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 1 hour 54 minutes ago

Hello sis @narjess.....missing our small chats!
Hope all is well with you.....

oh yes these gifs gives me goosebumps :)

our Shin Hye from Doctors.....

1469376306.jpg

Read More...

Jenzzy thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 2 hours 44 minutes ago
Jenzzy thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Jenzzy thanked Narjess Ben Salem in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Grafe Rose thanked elana in topic 2016 - 형 / Hyeong / Brother 4 hours 2 minutes ago
Grafe Rose shared a photo. 4 hours 32 minutes ago

I dunno about you but this made my morning. I don't think I even need caffeine today.
Good Morning!

Narjess Ben Salem thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 5 hours 25 minutes ago
Narjess Ben Salem thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 5 hours 26 minutes ago
Grafe Rose thanked Norine in topic WE GOT MARRIED 5 hours 35 minutes ago
Grafe Rose thanked marilyn mirabueno in topic Re: WE GOT MARRIED 5 hours 36 minutes ago
klebis thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 5 hours 36 minutes ago
klebis thanked Grafe Rose in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 5 hours 37 minutes ago

Hi! *bow*
I would also just like to follow-up this problem. This very same problem. I just recently saw the same post (?) just like that of the previous complaint and can help thinking what "Call Girls" are doing vandalizing this site and what probable solutions are there for these.
I'm truly sorry for intruding and I hope the community can solve this eventually -- especially that this website is under Park Shin Hye's profile in Google and seeing it - well, its inappropriate. I had no idea about it at first you know and as curious as I was well~ Now I know.. Haha.

Thank You. Thank you so much. I am sincerely thankful for this forum. Regards!

Read More...

Grafe Rose shared a photo. 6 hours 3 minutes ago

Park Shin Hye and Kim Rae Won's JJANG KISS in Episode 12 of Doctors -- RUINED ME for sure.

Grafe Rose replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 6 hours 38 minutes ago

Doctors Episode 13: Secret Romance? How Much Are They Getting Paid?

a/n: Personally, I'm not really curious about how much actors and actresses are getting on each drama episode but when Shin Hye's involved...Okay-- I'm a goner.

13873188_533785716823406_3969169365519534772_nsss.jpg

With the threat of Yoon-Do still hanging over their would-be relationship, it has been an exciting few weeks for both Jong Ji-Hong (Kim Rae Won) and Yoo Hye-Jung (Park Shin-Hye) on Doctors. So what will happen in Doctors Episode 13?

To recap the previous episode, Jung Yoon-Do (Yoon Gyun-Sang) expresses regret for not taking advantage of Ji-Hong’s absence. Hye-Jung and Ji-Hong also confess their feelings for each other with Hye-Jung saying “I want to be part of your life.” Overwhelmed with their feelings, they kiss Last week’s episode, Episode 12, ended with Hye-Jung and Ji-Hong hugging each other. Ji-Hong was leaving after dropping Hye-Jung off at her house when Hye-Jung ran and hugged him from behind.

Doctors Episode 13 spoilers
In Doctors Episode 13, Hye-Jung and Ji-Jong will still enjoy their secret romance but will Yoon-Do is already suspicious. Will he try his best to separate the two lovers?

In other news, with Doctors debut episode registering a 30 percent audience share when it premiered, it is safe to assume that lead stars Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye have high salaries. Both have also already top billed popular dramas in the past, with Rae Won being the lead of Love Story in Harvard and Shin-hye leading Heartstrings and The Heirs. This means that they are in a better position to bargain with studios and networks for higher salaries. In fact, Park Shin-Hye is so popular that in point in her career, she was rumored to have signed a deal for a Korean drama that entitled her $20,000 per episode. With Korean dramas averaging 20 episodes, that would mean a massive $400,000 dollars for the entire show.

Doctors Episode 13 will be aired on Monday, August 1, at 10 pm Korean Standard Time, with Episode 14 airing the following night at the same time. Doctors is currently one of the top rating Korean drama shows with ratings currently above 20 percent.

Stay tuned for more news concerning Doctors Episode 13 in the coming days.

---
OMG I'm sooo never gonna be over that GIF. :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Read More...

Grafe Rose thanked jennifer gerasta in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 6 hours 46 minutes ago
Grafe Rose thanked jennifer gerasta in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 6 hours 46 minutes ago
Grafe Rose replied to the topic '2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS' in the forum. 6 hours 48 minutes ago

jhen30 wrote:

The Back Hug of #Parkshinhye and #Kimraewon #DoctorsSBS [2]

tumblr_oaz7r2xs8U1tmjt2ko6_400-2.gif

tumblr_oaz7r2xs8U1tmjt2ko1_400.gif

tumblr_oaz7r2xs8U1tmjt2ko8_400.gif

tumblr_oaz7r2xs8U1tmjt2ko2_400.gif

cr. to tagged

THIS IS---- REALLY. OH. MY. GOD.
This makes me cry and shout -- THANK YOU TO WHOEVER YOU ARE THAT CREATED GIFS. THANK YOU UNNIES FOR SHARING THIS GIFS.
Gifs were made for this scene. GIFS like these could feed my hungry eyes for the whole month. I COULD LIVE WATCHING THIS FOR A WHOLE YEAR REPEATEDLY.

Forget feeling butterflies in my stomach, this feeling is like having the whole jungle in there. I am melting. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I am so happy with this GIFS. Gosh. I need to share this somewhere. People should take a whole minute and appreciate this wonderful GIF with me. I am not exaggerating. OH MY GOD.

Read More...

Grafe Rose thanked jennifer gerasta in topic 2016 Doctors ( '닥터스' ) SBS 6 hours 57 minutes ago