Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Remember me
Forgot Username? Forgot Password?
Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (18974)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
Nicole Park replied to the topic '2013 (SBS) The Inheritors 상속자들' in the forum. less than a minute ago

Kang Min Hyuk and Shnhye really had a Good friendship !
See how shinhye punch-punch Kang Min Hyuk here !
the two were so cute !

twitter.com/Pank_Blue/status/592140475747987456

Untitled-5.jpg

PostSignature-50.gif

Read More...

Nicole Park replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 4 minutes ago

Hmmmm What do you mean eonni? DVD Pinocchio in your country? I dont think so since Pinocchio DVD is in order.
If you want ot watch Pinocchio you can watch it in dramafever but be sure it is available in your country.
You can watch also in epdrama.com or search any online sites where to watch Pinocchio with Eng subs Already.
because Im just using Epdrama/Dramafever or Live streamings.

Read More...

Nicole Park thanked Jenzzy in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 7 minutes ago
pema tshomo thanked Jenzzy in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 14 minutes ago
Jenzzy thanked Nicole Park in topic 51st Baeksang Arts Awards 17 minutes ago
Nicole Park replied to the topic '2015 - Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho for Lotte Department Store' in the forum. 17 minutes ago

CDcaOtWVEAAR2gx.jpg

CDcaOtYVAAAsqbs.jpg

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH !! New from Seung Ho !
Great Job Sisters !!!

PostSignature-49.gif

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 18 minutes ago

Park Shin-hye in Hawaii on vacation

Actress Park Shin-hye is currently spending time in Hawaii on vacation.

The Korean actress shared photos taken in Hawaii of a fireworks display, natural scenery and Diamond Head, a mountain on the Hawaiian island of O'ahu.

"We came here on vacation, but why does it feel like (we're) on a field training?" wrote Park on her Instagram, together with photos taken from Diamond Head.

The actress also shared photos of Hanauma Bay, a beach on the same O'ahu island.

Park is a well-recognized Korean actress who won an international fan base for her lead roles in the drama series "The Heirs" and "Pinocchio."

By Yoon Sarah (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

cr KPopHerald

Read More...

pema tshomo replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 19 minutes ago

Is pinnochio drama available in our country Bhutan

Read More...

Nicole Park replied to the topic '51st Baeksang Arts Awards' in the forum. 21 minutes ago

as of now :

Cumulative :

CDe6vUgVEAAcxgs.jpg

Today :

CDe6vUnUIAER-9f.jpg

Earlier:

CDembXFVAAAkhVs.png

and then it change after.

CDembSCUMAAheoU.png

starlight NAgels never miss a minute to vote ~!

PostSignature-48.gif

Fighting !

Read More...

Jenzzy thanked Nicole Park in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 24 minutes ago
Jenzzy replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 24 minutes ago

Thanks for all the posts sis @nicole and @mariana....

Sis @eve i really hope i can help you get this Pinocchio DVD....
i know you want to have a copy....

3717274952_271eb22a_1429799778875.jpg

3717274952_091f2ee8_1429799777222.jpg
ctto

Read More...

Nicole Park replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 26 minutes ago

A comfortable place that washes away stress with its waves.…
OR

there's no other comfortable place to release stress watching waves.

CDe4bg8UEAEqm_s.jpg

PostSignature-47.gif

Read More...

Nicole Park replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 39 minutes ago

Hi Mariana ! Nice to see you again !

This photo was quite Old , i dont know even when is this event ! But look ! The Choi=-Choi Couple is present in this event !
They are very young in this Time ! HAHAHAHHAHA Destiny really !

CDe5ec9WAAEOhbW.jpg

CDeuNJNW0AEbH7j.jpg
I miss them together :)

DarlingCouple.Signature-3.gif

Read More...

isabella thanked Jenzzy in topic 51st Baeksang Arts Awards 40 minutes ago
isabella thanked Mariana in topic Yoo Seung Ho 41 minutes ago
Nicole Park replied to the topic '2013 (SBS) The Inheritors 상속자들' in the forum. 44 minutes ago

Remember when the time Eun Sang is sleeping in Conveninece store?

They got alot of Cuts ! Shinhye cant perfect it ! HAHAHAHAHA !

twitter.com/Pank_Blue/status/592138614265368576

Untitled-4.jpg

PostSignature-46.gif

Read More...

Nicole Park thanked Jenzzy in topic 51st Baeksang Arts Awards 47 minutes ago
Jenzzy replied to the topic 'THERE'S STILL HOPE (TOMORROW WILL BE A BRIGHTER DAY)' in the forum. 58 minutes ago

Thanks sis @nicole for your good heart....

I pray even now for the people of Nepal....
Dear God keep them in your loving arms
as they pass these trials....
I pray for restoration of their country
the soonest time possible....
Be with them in their time of grief dear God
This I pray in your mighty name Amen!!!

:pray: :pray:

Read More...