Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (21339)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
Maris replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors' in the forum. 1 minute ago
klebis thanked Maris in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 1 hour 1 minute ago
klebis thanked Maris in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 1 hour 1 minute ago
Maris replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors' in the forum. 1 hour 27 minutes ago

Our Main Leads for Doctors...

image-789.jpg

image-805.jpg

image-809.jpg

image-810.jpg
Cr: Mohamed Sunbae

Read More...

Maris replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors' in the forum. 1 hour 48 minutes ago

Actress Yoo Da-in is starring in the new SBS drama "Doctors".

"Doctors" is a drama about a woman with nowhere else to go and a man who loves with his head rather than his heart, encountering each other as doctors and experiencing the love of their lives. Yoo Da-in takes on the role of Ji-hong's (Kim Rae-won) old friend Jo In-joo who also has a crush on him.

Jo In-joo is from a wealthy family and she likes to take it easy. She loves Ji-hong who is perfect and though she knows he doesn't think of her as more than a friend, she's alright with it. She is the third party to Ji-hong and Hye-jeong's (Park Shin-hye) romance.

Yoo Da-in has proved herself to be a talented actress through many dramas. Her most recent drama is "One More Happy Ending" which earned her points for her cheerful and sensitive act.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" is directed by Oh Chung-hwan and will be released in June.

Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...

www.hancinema.net/yoo-da-in-to-star-in-d...twitter#!prettyPhoto

Read More...

Maris thanked eve in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 1 hour 50 minutes ago
Maris replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors' in the forum. 1 hour 51 minutes ago

Based on the staff's IG post, Doctors has started filming yesterday,..

Credit pearl0024

Read More...

Maris thanked Angie in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 1 hour 52 minutes ago
Maris thanked Angie in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 1 hour 52 minutes ago
klebis thanked pam samia in topic Ok Taecyeon 2 hours 13 minutes ago
klebis thanked Angie in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 2 hours 13 minutes ago
Angie replied to the topic '2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors' in the forum. 2 hours 33 minutes ago

Park So Dam finally confirmed to be lead for Beautiful Mind. So Shin Hye Doctor will be airing the same time slot as that drama. Both are good actresses, hopefully Doctor is better written and directed and thus better rating. ;)

Read More...

pam samia thanked Ma.Luisa Bariring in topic Ok Taecyeon 5 hours 25 minutes ago
pam samia replied to the topic 'Ok Taecyeon' in the forum. 5 hours 26 minutes ago

2PM members during their Hi-touch event in Japan :)

hi-touch.jpg

white-tee.jpg

Taec in plain white t-shirt really looks handsome B)

ctto

Read More...

klebis thanked Jenzzy in topic 2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 6 hours 10 minutes ago
klebis thanked Jenzzy in topic 2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 6 hours 10 minutes ago
klebis thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk For Millet 6 hours 11 minutes ago
klebis thanked Angie in topic 2016 Park Shin Hye For Doctors 6 hours 15 minutes ago
Jenzzy replied to the topic '2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE' in the forum. 6 hours 22 minutes ago

sharing with you some gifs this time.....

2039428047_f70e6c6a.gif

2039428047_171e8a05.gif

2039428047_4fa4122c.gif

2039428047_83594cdf.gif
cr DC

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE' in the forum. 6 hours 31 minutes ago
Jenzzy replied to the topic '2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE' in the forum. 6 hours 38 minutes ago

More screen caps.....

web_654784018_05d2094b_shinhye_doctors.jpg

web_654784018_734b7101_psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel-4.jpg

654784018_bcd69e8b_psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel-3.jpg

web_654784018_afcd977e_psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel-2.jpg

web_654784018_c0a53491_psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel-1.jpg

654784018_6d3271d3_psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel.jpg
cr as tagged

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '2015 Park Shin Hye & Lee Jong Suk For Millet' in the forum. 6 hours 43 minutes ago
Ma.Luisa Bariring replied to the topic 'Ok Taecyeon' in the forum. 7 hours 11 minutes ago

Hello sis@journoexpat were on the same boat or ship they call it.There is one beautiful lady with a heart whom I want to be his dating rumor, that's my wish and hopeful for future project and I am very positive it will happen soon.Sorry guys can't get over it.I love them both but as I said I will watch both shows on June and July respectively. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '❤ Happy Birthday Jenzzy Tan ❤' in the forum. 7 hours 13 minutes ago

Many thanks sister @Eve @Avifanatic @Yummiejeu for your greetings!

Rest assured that for as long as this site exists.....i will always be here
Thanks for the gift of friendship....Love you all!
Long live PSHIC!

:luvluv: :ding:

Read More...

pam samia thanked Angie in topic Ok Taecyeon 7 hours 27 minutes ago