Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (20103)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
houda thanked MG in topic Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 1 hour 16 minutes ago
houda thanked MG in topic Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 1 hour 23 minutes ago
houda thanked MG in topic Yong♥Shin ( YONGHWA & SHIN HYE) 1 hour 25 minutes ago
houda thanked jennifer gerasta in topic C.N. BLUE 1 hour 29 minutes ago
houda thanked jennifer gerasta in topic C.N. BLUE 1 hour 29 minutes ago
houda thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 33 minutes ago
houda thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 35 minutes ago
houda thanked eve in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 38 minutes ago
houda thanked PSHGoddess in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 45 minutes ago
jennifer gerasta thanked eve in topic 2015 - Park Shin Hye for MIND BRIDGE 1 hour 45 minutes ago
jennifer gerasta thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 - Park Shin Hye for MIND BRIDGE 1 hour 45 minutes ago
pam samia thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 48 minutes ago
pam samia thanked Candy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 48 minutes ago
Jenzzy thanked pam samia in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 50 minutes ago
pam samia thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 1 hour 51 minutes ago
pam samia replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 1 hour 51 minutes ago

Hi sis fgnuva :) Yes, I have watched Wonderful Days and I like the drama although it was 50 episodes. Taec's acting was not really consistent in that drama (unlike in Assembly), I think since he is such a happy person, he could not effectively emote scenes of being in deep sadness and rage. But hats off to him with his Busan actress and being adorable with the twins and his adoptive mother.

I hope you will have the time to see videos of him, his "son" and his "mother" promoting the drama in Japan where I think he also acted as a translator since he knows how to speak fluent Japanese and also singing, dancing and encouraging the fans to join in the songs. First time I saw him perform without his 2PM brothers.

Read More...

Jenzzy replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 2 hours 1 minute ago

Right sis @journoexpat......i wonder what Shin Hye said when Taecyeon entered the room with wet shirt huh!

Love this scene too.....
when Shin Hye touched Taecyeons shirt when she went out hehehe
And the song that was playing is 'if you wanna love her......i'll do anything you ask me' LOL

ScreenShot2015-09-01at11.54.40PM.png

Read More...

Jenzzy thanked pam samia in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 7 minutes ago
pam samia replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 2 hours 12 minutes ago

Hi sis jenzzy and verfir, I also adored that scene when they looked at each other and smiled as if they share a secret. Actually they did, based on the gifs with translations, this is the time when LSJ told Shin Hye to take home 50 ears of corn but before that Taec already asked Shin Hye how many she wanted and she said " a lot" and then said "200".

Thus when LSJ said 50, Shin Hye said she would take 200 then she smiled and looked at Taec, who smiled back approvingly and to show his support added that if she took the two boxes of corns they harvested that would add up to 200. Her request also prompted Taec to go to the field to continue harvesting the corn despite the fact it was already raining :)

Read More...

FJ Combs thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 19 minutes ago
FJ Combs thanked winniee in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Jenzzy thanked Candy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Candy replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 2 hours 27 minutes ago

I also notice that too and I find the way they exchanged their looks is very interesting. It seems like they exchange their secret code(which only they know what that means)....hehe

Read More...

winniee thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Narjess Ben Salem thanked Jenzzy in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 42 minutes ago
Narjess Ben Salem thanked winniee in topic 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 2 hours 42 minutes ago