Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Remember me
Forgot Username? Forgot Password?
Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (18801)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
emma fermin thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 8 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 8 minutes ago

image.jpg1_zpszxqudzq9.jpg
image.jpg2_zpspp3fox7t.jpg
Lee had already been modeling for Jambangee, which retails denim jeans and other cloths for young adults, for the past year, whereas Park was a new face for the brand.

The actors return six months later for a subsequent autumn campaign for Jambangee, for which they took part in a televised interview for MBC weekly entertainment news program "Section TV"

During the interview, Lee compared with his friend Kim Woo-Bin, with whom he starred in 2013 drama series.
image.jpg1_zpscjd2qsak.jpg

Read More...

emma fermin thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 13 minutes ago
eve replied to the topic 'ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)' in the forum. 19 minutes ago

:lol: :lol: :P I was laughing soo much at the pictures (I love them) and your comment @Nicole... ;) I like that ... he is mine! :silly: and the jealousy too! :P
Thank you my dear sis @xiaohye, @sarah n of course @nicole for all the spazzing shares...

A flashback.....
This article we know by heart.... From Kpopheeald...
Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk's first meeting in photos
March 29 2015

"Pinocchio" actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk first met two and a half years before they were paired as an on-screen couple on a fashion shoot for Korean casual clothing brand Jambangee.

"We first met for a promotional shoot of a fashion brand in 2013," said Park in a joint interview with Lee, according to magazine InStyle Korea magazine.

image.jpg1_zpsyuen2vdc.jpg
image.jpg1_zps4ejbdtpt.jpg
"I remember Shinhye pulled cool poses" (for the photoshoot), said Lee

Though unnamed in the interview for InStyle Korea current issue, the fashion company was Jambangee, for which both actors shot a spring-summer campaign, which launched in February 2013.

Read More...

emma fermin thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 19 minutes ago
Julie thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 19 minutes ago
Julie thanked Nicole Park in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 23 minutes ago
emma fermin thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 24 minutes ago
Julie thanked eve in topic 2015 Asia Tour - "Dream of Angel" 24 minutes ago