Official Park Shin Hye International Community

This site was especially set up by international fans who loves and adores this multi-talented Korean Actress. Through this community we want to share our love and admiration for her with each other as well as with Park Shin Hye herself.

Sign in with Facebook
View All Members (19803)
Sorry, we currently have no events.
View All Events
Seirazde thanked Jenzzy in topic 박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure less than a minute ago
Seirazde thanked akilala in topic 박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure less than a minute ago
Seirazde thanked akilala in topic 박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure less than a minute ago
Seirazde thanked eve in topic 박신혜- Park Shin Hye Wax Figure 1 minute ago
Irene Adler thanked Seirazde in topic Lee Jong Suk 1 minute ago
Seirazde thanked Sarah in topic 2014-PINOCCHIO 피노키오 ----SBS 1 minute ago
Seirazde thanked eve in topic 2014-PINOCCHIO 피노키오 ----SBS 2 minutes ago
Seirazde thanked akilala in topic [ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 3 minutes ago
Inday Nava replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 3 minutes ago

Ah sis@Jenzzy that's cute "Shin-hye" at the back. We're really just thrilled at the couple even if they haven't been together since about April this year when they filmed the 3MAD episodes. Hope our wishful thinking will become reality.

Read More...

Seirazde replied to the topic '[ UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7)' in the forum. 6 minutes ago

Shinhye IG update.. :)

image-184.jpg

Waiting for a selca :)
What with the latest IG posts? :silly:

Read More...

Inday Nava replied to the topic '2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day' in the forum. 9 minutes ago

Hi sis@Haive wow! Your eyes are really sharp...you noticed the tshirt print. Ah but of course the print is huge so it can't be missed. Do you think Taecyeon is sending some message? Of course there are many people with the name Park.

Read More...

Seirazde replied to the topic 'Lee Jong Suk' in the forum. 26 minutes ago

Hello to all the sisters in the thread :heartsh:
Seems everyone is enjoying the weekend.. :P
I'm alone at the moment :lol:

I love his cuteness in skinfood CF..

Me staring at Jongsuk

tumblr_nsdqtx3Rmj1tkq3l4o6_250.gif

When someone caught me and ask what I'm doing..

tumblr_nsdqtx3Rmj1tkq3l4o7_250.gif

Next step, give them an eye and smile

tumblr_nsdqtx3Rmj1tkq3l4o8_250.gif

:D
ctto..

Read More...

Seirazde thanked SaRah Shinhye in topic Lee Jong Suk 53 minutes ago
Seirazde thanked SaRah Shinhye in topic Lee Jong Suk 53 minutes ago
Seirazde thanked eve in topic Lee Jong Suk 54 minutes ago