Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65637

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
She look so sad...
ScreenShot2013-01-22at12.21.50AM.jpg

ScreenShot2013-01-22at12.23.05AM.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65667

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400

hmmm...half happy half sad MV
AHHHHHHHHHHHH they are just the cutest thing ever :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead:
I hope we're gonna see Seung Ho in the next vid too :ding: I think the answer is: YES :D :D
Shinhye looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
They have an awesome chemistry!! :luvluv: I WANT THEM TO MAKE A DRAMA TOGETHER!!!!! :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha
and I would'nt mind if they got together in real life :D :D :D :shy: I LOVE THEM TOGETHER :luvluv: :luvluv: :imdead:
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Uji, Humilis, yunihz, moon, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65691

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Hahaha...I loved the video so much...but I didn't understand what exactly was going on...Did Shin Hye have to leave Seung Ho because of her career?

I remember Shin Hye was asked to rate the guys she would least/most likely date and Yoo Seung Ho was rated the guy she would most likely date while Lee Min Ho was the least likely to date. Lol...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65706

• elankham
  • Administrator
Share a screen caps.
thanks NATE

Attachment ACcopy.jpg not found

abcopy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, 11iszonlymine, primrose, maeladie

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65712

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
i really luv d vid though i wished it was longer...PSH and YSH chemistry is just sizzling and they look good together! hmm..but i wont ship them bcoz i think he is too young for her..besides early 2012 in an interview YSH said his ideal girl is someone his age..he doesn't like to be d younger one in a relationship nor he would like to take care a younger gf
Last Edit: 11 years 3 months ago by nzida.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65718

• elankham
  • Administrator
From PSH DC GALL.

The BTS of the MV.

AnAOcopy.jpg

AnAO1copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65741

• elankham
  • Administrator
So sweet
ScreenShot2013-01-24at10.06.08PM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65747

• snowhninpyae
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 428
So ji sub shows us his agyeo side:luvluv: :bingo:

So Ji Sub was caught wearing Brownie earmuffs, posing rather adorably at the camera.

On January 23rd, the top actor who recently made a comeback as a rookie rapper, released the tracks from his mini-album, 6 PM… Ground. Along with the mini-album release, he also revealed the music video for “Picnic,” which featured Park Shin Hye, Yoo Seung Ho, and So Ji Sub himself.

While shooting the music video on January 10th, So Ji Sub showed an adorable side of himself. Not only was he wearing the Brownie earmuffs, but he put his arms up as if they were paws and pretended to be Brownie. He also playfully mimicked the popular segment on GAG Concert shouting, “Brownie! Bite!~” For an actor who usually carries a calm and serious demeanor, this “cute” and playful image is unexpected.

Meanwhile, So Ji Sub’s mini-album 6 PM… Ground will be available for sale on January 25th.
Source:http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/01/so-ji-sub-looks-cute-in-his-brownie-earmuffs/

Ps:plz help me post the pic from above website! Cuz I can't do it using phone!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 3 months ago #65763

• schumi8
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 142
Hi guys! i just want to share the English sub of the MV!!!

credit to: LoveKpopSubs11
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, Humilis, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #66014

• elankham
  • Administrator
the BTS..

DSCF7635copy.jpg

DSCF7642copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.655 seconds