Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #66015

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
More pictures
DSCF7643copy.jpg

DSCF7647copy.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, yunihz, hsumeg, vertige25

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 2 months ago #66036

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I just watched the movie A company man, So Ji Sub looks so smexy in that movie.
So thanks PSH community, I've discovered something new from you guys.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66880

Just want to ask.. When are we going to watch the last part of this MV? Is it done already? Because Yoo Seung Hoo joined the military? Wish we can watch the full MV...

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66936

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
rowena_axentro wrote:
Just want to ask.. When are we going to watch the last part of this MV? Is it done already? Because Yoo Seung Hoo joined the military? Wish we can watch the full MV...

I am also curious, it is more than a month and still no news about MV

So Ji Sub probably angry because of all the comments on youtube more praise Shinhye - Seungho than his songs :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66937

are you sure @seara? If a fans like shin hye and seungho they will buy the cd of his songs's... and every time they will hear it they 'll remember shin hye and seungho...so much better to complete the mv...when i'm watching the mv i like the music the rap and also the song by soji sub and yoona. hope that's not the real reason, i think his not a narrow minded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66949

• seara
  • Senior Star
rowena_axentro wrote:
are you sure @seara? If a fans like shin hye and seungho they will buy the cd of his songs's... and every time they will hear it they 'll remember shin hye and seungho...so much better to complete the mv...when i'm watching the mv i like the music the rap and also the song by soji sub and yoona. hope that's not the real reason, i think his not a narrow minded.

oh no rowena
it is jut kidding :shy: don't take it seriously :-V :-V

beside that, we can support so ji sub's song by buy it at iTunes
i love SJS's song too ;)

and the name of singer with SJS isn't yoona, but Younha
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66971

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
Actor Yoo Seung Ho suddenly enlists in military

yooseungho.jpg

Though the 20-year-old actor revealed that he would be leaving for the military after the series ‘I Miss You‘ wrapped up last year, there was no announcement about a date. Yoo Seung Ho quietly enlisted into active-duty service on the 5th at a base in Gangwon Province’s Chuncheon with only his agency CEO and family in attendance.

His agency stated, “No one knew of Yoo Seung Ho’s enlistment. He thought he should enlist quietly because everyone’s the same in the military. There shouldn’t be special treatment for celebrities.”

Yoo Seung Ho let his fans know through his fan cafe ‘TALK TO YOU‘, where the news was posted after he enlisted. He stated, “I enlisted on March 5th without telling you all. I’m greeting you through this video. I’ll return safely.”

Netizens commented, “I didn’t know you’d enlist so quickly. I can’t believe I won’t be seeing you for 2 years,” “Noona loves you. Take care of yourself,” and “Why did you leave so soon? I’m sad.”

via allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, missmoon, hsumeg, vertige25, primrose, seara

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66977

• hsumeg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
I like yoo seung ho...........his quiet nature very much appeals 2 me........:luvluv:

maybe it is better 2 enlist at early age then he can fully concentrate in acting career......:)

i think him very wise to do this............maybe when he has completed military his experience

will help in acting bcoz he will come out more wise n mature n maybe a top contender 4 miss shin hye's

affection......:bingo:

let us wait n see..............i do like him very much.......:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #66996

• SaMayA
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 19
hii Every one..
I m Samaya And
GeunShin Is my favrt couple...
:piggyrabbit

Re: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Seung Ho in Son Ji Sub's MV 11 years 1 month ago #67365

• seara
  • Senior Star
1363602395_483360.jpg

So Ji Sub Music Video full version (14 minutes) will be available today (18th) 21:00, at cable channel Mnet 'Wide Entertainment News'

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

source news.nate.com/view/20130318n31237
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jewel, vertige25
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.659 seconds