Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67131

• Rifaldi
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
seara wrote:
201303112142012810_1.jpg

114.jpg

111.jpg

are they dating:throw:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67133

• Myu-Myu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 10
I hope they are dating (KJW is so manly and so hot :onhot: )
Guess what Shin Hye tweeted...
"아 머리아퍼ㅠㅠ 오늘 진락씨랑 영화데이트했어요 ㅇㅅㅇ 3D안경쓰고 신났음"
"My head hurts - today, I went on a date to the movies with Jin-rak-shi, wearing 3D goggles"

BFFhlT9CQAAuTYz.jpglarge.jpg

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67150

• yohan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 16
I am very happy with the latest development on Shin Hye's career. I will support her no matter who will be paired with her in her future projects. And...whoever will she choose as her boyfriend is fine with me as long as she is happy. If one is truly a fan of Shin Hye, he or she would truly support her no matter what, and would be ready to defend her.

Kudos to the YongShin and GeunShin Fan Clubs for they even posted PSH & KJH attending the G.I. Joe movie in fb. They truly are supporting Shin Hye despite of the fact that they want Jung Yong Hwa or Jang Geun Suk to be her real partner. I also like either JYH or JGS to be the real partner of PSH but if they would remain as the best of friends is okay with me 'coz I know they will be supporting each other. They already have been closed together with Lee Hong Ki even during their YAB days. I wish all the A.N.J.E.L.S to be super successful in their respective career.

Let us just support the ANJELS: Shin Hye, Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa, and Lee Hong Ki. I am always following the Dooley couple and GeunShin couple here and also Skullhong. Oh, I love them to be with Shin Hye even for cinematic reasons.

Let us just all be happy for them:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, love_geunshin, maeladie, seara, Angel88, iluvshinhye

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67159

• iluvshinhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 46
I dont think her style is that bad.. Its it just a premiere and not really an awarding night.. So I dont think, she needs to dress up!

She is sooo cool in her own way! PSH is just starting to bloom and if you noticed, she's getting more feminine these days compared to the past years..

And they don't have the same style.. Same couture maybe but still different details.. I think PSH jacket looks big because she didn't close it..

She is still very pretty! Her charm is totally incomparable!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67161

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Just saw these pictures..
Auuchhh..cute over loads...kekeke :woohoo: :woohoo: :ohmy: :ohmy: :P :P
0312241134732_1copy.jpg

0312241134732_2copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Jewel, love_geunshin, vertige25, seara, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67163

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
Gosh our PSH really looks like shes enjoying her friendship with KJH because I have never seen her so happy holding a man like that ever! They look good together but I agree with the others that she should have used a fitting blouse to show a more put together look for the occasion but who cares she looks happy anyways.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67167

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
I think I should make a clarification :-V :-V
My criticism on page 1, just saying that her style that night wasn't fit well with her
Why i said like that? Because recently i saw shinhye wears long coat that more suitable for her
For example, look at episode 16 of FBND, where most of her clother using long coat

2_2013-03-13.jpg

3_2013-03-13.jpg

But, I agree that the most important point is she feel comfortable with her clothes. Shinhye look very happy that night and her smile is so sweeeeeet :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67181

• elankham
  • Administrator
Another interesting pictures...
f7b3a856bfd3622e7299b6e03c48915ccopy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67182

• elankham
  • Administrator
more Shin Hye pictures..
1363005020_479424copy.jpg

201303112302321126_1copy.jpg

image_readtop_2013_184707_1363005212861668copy.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: iloveHACCI, Angel88

Re: Park Shin Hye & Kim Ji Hoon at VIP Premiere G.I.Joe 2 11 years 2 weeks ago #67185

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Loving the smiles on their faces. I'll be totally supportive if their so called friendship
becomes more. I'm not too bothered about PSH's attire, ( I've seen far more worst dressed Korean celebrities hehhee). In this particular event, Shin Hye came out as herself, less make up and casual clothing. She was smiling so brightly that I ignored the coat lol. I was more interested about why those 2 were so giggly together.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.100 seconds