Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This is heartbreaking.
People not only in Korea are weeping and grieving on the tragedy and loss of lives. The news is everywhere globally and people from different countries and different continents are grieving too.

Most korean entertainment shows scheduled were being cancelled, planned comebacks were also cancelled, dramas were postponed, and so on.

that said, the special fan meeting of LMH and PSH is still up in the air... Lotte was considering the many overseas fans that made plans to come and watch the show.... but also the sad tragic situation.
Hopefully whatever the final decision maybe, people will understand.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83407

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye Continue to Request for Hallyu Event to Be Postponed

2014.04.18 11:19 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Na Lea Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

While the situation is still up in the air, onlookers are watching to see if Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye will attend a hallyu event.

After jumping to incredible popularity after SBS’ The Heirs, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have been picked out as 2014’s hottest hallyu stars. Their popularity in China is especially unimaginable, with fans from overseas naturally coming into Korea to see them.

In the midst of this, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye were scheduled to attend theFamily Concert with Hallyu Stars, organized by Lotte Duty Free for April 18, 19, and 20 at the Jamsil Gymnastics Stadium.

image_2014-04-18.jpg

However, with the recent events of the sinking passenger ferry on April 16, the entire nation has been expressing their sorrow with the broadcasting, music, and movie industries postponing and canceling programs and activities.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have asked Lotte Duty Free to cancel the event, allowing Lotte Duty Free to go ahead and cancel the events for April 19.

However, Lotte Duty Free have stated that it is difficult to postpone the April 18 event as it involves a foreign audience who have traveled from overseas.

On April 18, Newsen spoke with Lee Min Ho’s agency, Starhaus entertainment, who said, “Even now, at the morning of April 18, we are strongly requesting Lotte Duty Free to postpone the event. We requested it immediately after the April 16 ferry incident. It looks that Lotte Duty Free has canceled the events on April 19 and 20, however, Lotte said that the April 18 event is difficult to change because of the foreign audience. We are still requesting that the event be postponed and are waiting for a reply.”

On the same day, Newsen also spoke with Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment who said, “We’ve requested for the event to be postponed until the late hours of April 17. It’s not that we don’t understand Lotte Duty Free’s situation, but with the entire nation grieving over this tragedy, it’s also difficult for us to attend such an event. We’re still discussing this matter.”

The entire nation is currently greiving, endlessly praying for at least one life to be saved. Much attention is being poured on whether or not Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, and even other stars will attend promotional events during a time like this.

Photo Credit: Newsen
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83408

• Maris
Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye, to cancel or not?

image_2014-04-18-2.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye were to attend the Hallyu Star Family Concert in the Olympic Stadium on the 18th. However, several stars appearing in the concert including the two of them have requested to postpone the event to mourn for the tragic incident that happened on the 16th.

However, Lotte Duty Free is saying that won’t be possible. The concert with domestic fans on the 19th and 20th have been postponed but the one on the 18th with 12,000 international fans will go on as usual.

Lee Min-ho and Park Shin-hye claimed that they requested for a postponing to Lotte but it hadn’t been accepted. Other stars on the list and their managements claim, “The whole country is in mourning and other stars have been showing their respects but our host has been solid and we are just stuck in an awkward position”.

Lotte claims the concert on the 18th is for foreign fans. The concert on the 19th and 20th can be delayed but for those who have come all the way to Korea for this concert, the show must go on.

Park Shin-hye and Lee Min-ho are the main attraction of this concert so Lotte has been firm about them. More than half of the 12,000 foreign fans are Chinese and Lotte refuses to have a concert without them as they are the rising stars of the Chinese region ever since the SBS drama “The Heirs”.

The cast of the concert are still asking for the concert on the 18th to be postponed but their requests haven’t been answered. If they refuse to appear, it will count as a violation of contract which puts them in a difficult situation.

Lotte is also having a hard time making decisions. Most of the foreign fans are departing from Korea on the weekend. If the concert is postponed, they won’t get another chance to see it. Not only will it bring on a need for financial compensation, it will affect Lotte’s brand image. It’s uncertain if Lotte will just ignore everyone else’s decision to postpone their events and carry on with its own.

A source says, “We understand Lotte’s side of the story. We can’t do anything about it. Times like this calls for a wise decision”.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l…
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83410

• Maris
Photoset: Lee MinHo & Park ShinHye standee at the #Lottedutyfree’s family festival venue at the Jamsil

image_2014-04-18-4.jpg

image_2014-04-18-3.jpg

Credit to the owner

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, vertige25, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, kimloveeun, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83411

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Lotte and the stars who are scheduled to perform are all in a tight situation.
Both parties have their own standpoints.
I feel like they should cancel the shows to give respect to the mourning families, but then Lotte's concerns are those people who spent money to fly to Korea, paid their accommodation and took time off from work. I'm sure not all the fans will be understanding or considerate. I guess if Lotte would continue on with the concert, they should give the proceeds to the families affected by the
tragedy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83412

• Maris
Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye’s Lotte Event to Be as Simple as Possible
2014.04.18 14:53 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Na Lea Translation Credit : Grace Danbi Hong

Lotte Duty Free will be simplifying the event with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

From April 18 to April 20, Lotte Duty Free were to hold the Family Concert with Hallyu Stars at the Jamsil Gymnastics Stadium with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye present.

However, on April 16, the tragic sinking of the passenger ship happened, causing the entire nation to grieve with broadcasting, music, and movie industries cancelling all programs and events. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye’s agencies also requested that the event be canceled as it would not fit the grieving period.

Lotte Duty Free canceled the events on April 19 and 20, but stated that it cannot cancel the event on April 18 as it involves foreign audience members.

Speaking with Newsen on April 18, Lotte Duty Free said, “The April 18 event will unavoidably be taking place. However, the scheduled concert and performances will not be happening. There will be no singing. Instead, the event will be simplified and taking place in a somber mood, hoping for the safe return of the missing people from the SEWOL accident.”

“Lotte Duty Free is also suffering in silence. We have already postponed the April 19 and 20 events to take place for people in Korea, but for the April 18 event, more than 10,000 people from abroad have already arrived. We contemplated a lot, but at the end of it, we decided that the promise between the fans and customers is important. So we will be running this event quietly and simply with the stars interacting with fans in a light manner. We’re not just thoughtlessly pushing for this event,’ said Lotte Duty Free.

Lastly, Lotte Duty Free stated, “We are continuously talking with the actors and agencies. We will be going ahead with the event, but we’re doing our best not to disturb the mood of the nation right now.”

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye’s agency, S.A.L.T Entertainment carefully said, “We’re still discussing this. We think the best solution is to postpone the event. However, because it seems difficult, we are trying to find the wisest solution.”

The scale and nature of the event has changed. Even so, the actors attending are still asking for it to be postponed. The outcome of the event is currently gathering attention

Photo Credit: Newsen
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83413

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
The stars have already signed the contract,
If they don't show up they will be slapped with a lawsuit, get fined and their endorsement
might be revoked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83414

• Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 167
Contract - is not problem for 2 agencies. It's national tragedy. Large TV channels & agencies entertainment (SM, Cube, SBS, MBC, KBS and other), canceled concerts and any activity. I'm sure they also had contracts with contractors and obligations to the fans. All are also waiting whether to cancel the concert CN Blue FNC Ent. (19-20 apr in Seoul)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83415

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lotte has made a very difficult decision.....

Lotte Duty Free will be simplifying the event with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. April 18 Lotte Duty Free were to hold the special fan meeting with Hallyu Stars at the Jamsil Gymnastics Stadium with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

let's all hope that people will understand the difficult and delicate situation that both Park Shin Hye and Lee Min Ho has to do even when both parties have requested postponing the April 18th event.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 9 years 11 months ago #83416

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from Park Shin Hye

from Lee Min Ho
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, vertige25, Chars
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds