Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 1 day ago #83418

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Why we are updating is for everyone, including myself, to understand the situation, and how both parties caught in this bind ....

The Heirs” stars Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have been caught in a dilemma.

Originally, the two actors were going to be attending the four-day ‘Hallyu Star Family Concert,” put on by Lotte at the Olympic Park Gymnastics Stadium in Seoul. However, in light of recent events concerning the capsized Korean ferry, Lee Minho and Park Shin Hye, in addition to the other stars in attendance, requested that the event be postponed. Lotte objected.

The shows on April 19 and 20, which are going to be for Korean fans, have already been postponed. But Lotte was firm in that the April 18 concert, which is for international fans, must remain as scheduled.

Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye have been continuously requesting for a later concert date through today (April 17), but it is likely that the concert will be held as planned.
cr:

off-topic...
Sooo many tragedies happening all over the world, including to where I am, we have not forgotten the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 and it's passengers and crew.... and like all others that we in our own country are also experiencing tragic losses and difficult breaking news. We can only hope and continually praying for each tragic loss of lives.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 day ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, gominam1990

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 1 day ago #83426

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
We believe that things happen for the reason.
And we are not wise enough to see it.
I believe everyone understand the situations.
So I am sorry for uploading this pictures.

8f6a0124ab18972b2ef64b52e4cd7b899c510ad2.jpg

10bedd628535e5dd45e1ee4774c6a7efcc1b62d1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83429

• elankham
  • Administrator
Kim Tan is so sad on stage

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83431

• elankham
  • Administrator
I think LMH and PSH was on stage separately..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83432

I understand both sides but we must remember the saying "show must go on" it is "proffesionalism". Grief, tragedy is at the moment happening all over the world, not only in S. Korea . I with my whole heart is praying together with the family of the victims that these people can still be rescued. Who knows with GODS help maybe they are still alive waiting to be rescued! Let us all pray together and believe in Gods power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, Angel88, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83433

• elankham
  • Administrator
You are right Sis Sonia.

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83434

• elankham
  • Administrator
more pics..finally can see his gloomy smile

Last Edit: 10 years 23 hours ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 23 hours ago #83436

• elankham
  • Administrator
hard to describe his emotion...

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Angel88, sonia loubaresse, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 22 hours ago #83437

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@sis Elana: thank you for sharing these pictures.
LMH's expressions show how sad and difficult it is for him.
We here at PSHIC understand their situation and feel sorry that they (LMH+PSH) are put in a predicament like this.
Hopefully, those who are having mixed feelings towards them in having to fulfill their obligations will understand their situation by seeing their sadness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, danieladragan, sonia loubaresse

LOTTE DUTY FREE Special FM with LMH & Park Shin Hye 10 years 20 hours ago #83440

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye & Lee Min Ho explain their decision to attend Lotte event in light of tragic ship accident

image_2014-04-18-5.jpg

Although celebrities were canceling events left and right out of respect for the passenger ship accident, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye ultimately decided to attend Lotte's duty-free shop event on April 18 with thoughtful explanations behind their decisions. It was originally to be a three day event from April 18 to April 20, but the last two dates were canceled.

However, the circumstances for April 18 were different as the main audience for this event was foreigners, more than 10,000 foreigners already entered the country in order to take part in the event; therefore, a sudden cancellation was deemed impossible, according to the Lotte duty-free shop's side. The people believed they could not forcefully turn away the overseas spectators, who purchased plane tickets and booked hotels in Korea just for this event.

Subsequently, the Lotte duty-free shop and the two actors' agencies held a lengthy discussion during which Lotte's party offered to reduce the time and scale as well as change the formation and nature of the event. The singing and performances by the Hallyu stars were changed into a mass prayer for the safe return of the ferry's passengers.

In relation to this event appearance, Lee Min Ho's agency Starhaus Entertainment told Newsen, "We were hoping that the event would get postponed. However, we also thought the promise made to the fans who visited Korea in order to see Lee Min Ho was important. As the event's nature changed so that we could all pray for the safe return of the sunken ferry's passengers together, we reached a point of agreement and decided to take part in the event. Our hearts were still heavy, but we decided to keep our promise to the fans."

Park Shin Hye's agency S.A.L.T Entertainment told Newsen, "We decided to take part in the event. The event wasn't going to be fun and exciting, but rather solemn. We decided to take part because they told us we could all wish for the safe return of the passenger ship's victims. The best alternative would have been to postpone the event so we could meet the fans later at a time everyone could smile. However, we cautiously decided to appear as we deemed blindly postponing the event discourteous to the international fans who came to Korea in order to see Park Shin Hye."

Credit:allkpop

My Note: I can totally relate to the feeling of stunned unbelievably heartbreaking tragedy that everyone in South Korea and elsewhere are going through. The loss of lives of beautiful young people who had everything to look forward to and all the others .......is difficult to absorb. My heart goes out to their families. Maybe, since I am still trying to come to terms with the loss of a dear one in my life even after few months........I can only see and feel the pain of the family members. I can just pray that God gives them strength to overcome this irreplaceable loss.
I can totally understand the sentiments of Shinhye and LMH too..........how can one bring out a smile or sing and dance when you see, feel and live through a disaster like this? They are the type of people who are closely bound to the people and recharge themselves from them........those people who have showered them with love. So how can they not be with them in their time of grief.
It's a painful and tough for them to be asked to attend this event against their wishes. I do hope all will understand this situation and see everything in true perspective.
We as Shinhye's supporters who have enjoyed endless hours from dramas etcfrom South Korea should respect and understand the feelings of this nation at this moment. It's our turn to give back by being with the people of South Korea in their hour of grief.
Last Edit: 10 years 20 hours ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, Angel88, danieladragan, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Park-Lee4ever and this user have 2 others thankyou
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.695 seconds