• Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
She is pretty

25a1532c11dfa9ec9fff541361d0f703908fc157.jpg

86a885cb39dbb6fd958be7220a24ab18962b3750.jpg

276d3e292df5e0fe1df68b055f6034a85fdf72be.jpg

acb90e46f21fbe095ab6c11068600c338644adb8.jpg
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97535

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
this are from ACHINY

b97419950a7b020876f132e561d9f2d3572cc868.jpg

4e57b8315c6034a8d987b585c81349540923763b.jpg

56b93ddbb6fd526617103110a818972bd4073669.jpg

05690af41bd5ad6e1cc169ee82cb39dbb6fd3c68.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97548

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
I Iove her pics with bouquet fIower.
She getting prettier

Screenshot2014-09-20at03.24.39PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-09-20at03.24.49PM.jpg

Screenshot2014-09-20at03.25.06PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97549

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
this is cute..
more picture here: www.flickr.com/photos/star_cafe/sets/72157647386025618/
I am gad so many pictures from ThaiIand
Screenshot2014-09-20at03.19.46PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97550

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
more...
Screenshot2014-09-20at03.20.11PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97551

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Iove..Iove..Iove
Screenshot2014-09-20at03.20.30PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97552

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
OMO! sister @kimloveeun those were nice photos there!!! love love the pictures.....oh how beautiful Shin Hye can be in every photo posted....i don't know what to say anymore! She is so so gorgeous!

@nu2me @Maris @kimloveeun Are we now ready for the coverage of Shin Hye's FM later here in PSHIC? LOL :bingo: :bingo:
Thai fans please be generous again to post pictures :) looking forward.... :superkiss: :kiss1: :heartsh:

Good afternoon to everyone....in my TZ :) we already have a nice weather here.....Thank God :)

Bx515PXCIAALr5f.jpg-large.jpg

cr to the owner

BTW @kimloeeun Google translate didn't give justice to the interview.....i hope someone would translate it well
@narjess i love your creation....i have to learn how to do one LOL @starfire aren't you here yet?
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97555

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
SisterJenzyy,
you are right. MANY..MANY beautifuI pictures from ThaiIand.
Thank you so much..

Screenshot2014-09-20at03.47.16PM.jpg
Love is You.

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97556

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
permission to repost so we can get details of the interview :)

FULL TRANSLATION : PRESS CONFERENCE 2014.09.19
'2014 Story of Angel' Fan Meeting in Thailand

Credit: Bugaboo.TV

00:56:
MC: Is she beautiful?
Fans: (Yes, she is) Beautiful!!!
MC: Is she cute?
Fans: (Yes, she is) Cute!!!
MC: I'm so happy to be here!

01:09
MC: Firstly, please let Park Shin Hye-shi greet Thai fans and all the media agencies.
PSH: Sawadi ka (Hello in Thai), My name is Park Shin Hye ka ("Ka" added at the end of each Thai sentence spoken by a female to show politeness). I'm pleased to meet you guys again. It's been around a year that I hadn't come to Thailand. And I had never been on any press conference stages like this before, so I am very excited now. Thank you everyone for coming here to see me today.

Q&A
02:08
MC: Apart from all drama characters you have already played, are there any other distinct characters you want to try?
PSH: If I have a chance, I would like to try playing a policeman or a doctor roles.

02:52
MC: As I'm sitting close to Park Shin Hye, I can really tell that her facial skin is very flawless! (*fans screaming*) I'm telling the truth. I'm not kidding. Your very pink lips...Well...Ummm...I am also one of your fans that keep following your projects...Then...
PSH: Thank you...

03:20
MC: If you weren't an actress, what kind of work do you think you would do now?
PSH: When I was young, I had a dream of being a policeman. If I weren't an actress like this, I might have been a policeman or a kindergarten teacher now.

MC: Aren't you scared of getting hurt if you were a policeman to arrest the criminals?
PSH: No, I won't be scared at all. If I am willing to do something, I will do my best.
MC: If I were a criminal and I saw a policeman like Park Shin Hye in Thailand, I would tell her to please arrest and jail me...LOL

04:15
MC: Please tell us just one of your impressive experiences of sadness or amusement or horror during filming dramas.
PSH: Every drama I played gave me a lot of impressive experiences. So, it's very hard for me to choose just one.

04:40
MC: In many dramas you played, you had a lot of crying scenes. Do you find it's hard to play a crying scene?
PSH: It is pretty hard and I also felt pressured (to play a crying scene).

04:53
MC: What do you think Park Shin Hye will do or be like in 20 years from now?
PSH: In 20 years...I will be around 45 years old then...I think I'll probably be a mom of my kids (*fans screaming loudly*) or I'll probably own a small coffee shop. (Me: Minho used to say he might want to own a coffee shop too, right? Kekeke)
If I have my own coffee shop, please pay a visit (*fans screaming loudly again*).
MC: Don't worry...Just prepare a menu in Thai language, your Thai fans will definitely flock to your coffee shop then.

05:55
MC: Do you have any nicknames called by your friends or your fans?
PSH: My Thai fans call me "Nong Puck"*
MC to fans: Does her nickname sound sweet?
Fans: (Yes, it is) Sweet!!!
MC: 1...2...3...
Fans: Nong Puck!!!
MC: How about your fans in other countries?
PSH: As I am an actress, my fans in Korea usually call me "Actress Park" (박배우 : Park-Pae-Woo).

*In Thai, Nong (น้อง) means "younger sister/brother"and Puck (ผัก) means "vegetable" and sounds similar to her surname "Park". To me as a Thai, I also find "Nong Puck" (น้องผัก) a very adorable nickname to call her endearingly, so whenever I talk about Shinhye with my Thai friends, I usually call her "Nong Puck" too.

06:45
MC: Since we've seen various characters you played in your dramas, so what is your true personality like?
PSH: I am very energetic but sometimes I am quite obstreperous.
MC: But if I am to analyze you from what I'm seeing right here, I think you are a courteous type of person.
PSH: See, everyone here is laughing. Everyone seems to know that I am actually not that type of person. (*Laughing*)
MC to fans: To me, she seems to be a sweet and cute lady, but in fact she doesn't? I also used to see her sexy look in foreign media.
MC to PSH: So in fact, you are not a courteous type of person?
PSH: I am a bit mannish and I am not sexy.

07:59
MC: What are your catch-phrases, Park Shin Hye-shi?
PSH: (*Thinking and cutely humming a prolonged "Mmmmmmmmm"* as showing in this clip taken by T-Minoz: instagram.com/p/tIIOUhA0_l) The catch-phrases that I often use would be an interjection like "Gee!" (Aigoo : 아이고) or "Woo-meh!". And instead of using common Korean interjections, I often utter an interjection in my hometown (Gwangju) dialect like "Oh! Woo-meh!"
MC: Ohhh, she still looks cute even she exclaimed her shock with "Oh! Woo-meh!"
PSH: *Shyly chuckling*

09:29:
MC: Are there any countries that you want to visit but never have a chance to visit yet?
PSH: I would like to visit European countries because I have never been to Europe yet. Many months ago I also went to Phuket (Thailand's tourist city) with my parents. I love the seas very much.
MC: There many beautiful seas in other cities of Thailand too.
PSH: Yes, if I have a chance, I'll try visiting other cities too.
MC: Please visit Thailand as often as you can, your fans will be very happy.

10:28
MC: Please tell us about your impressions during your (official) visit to Thailand last year?
PSH: The most impressive thing is my fans in Thailand. Before I came to Thailand, I was worried if my Thai fans would welcome me or not but my Thai fans welcomed me very well last time and this time. And during my last year's Thailand fan meeting, my Thai fans also prepared and surprised me with their special project that made me shed my tears. Yesterday (2014.09.18) I also arrived Thailand quite late at night, but I was very glad to see my fans giving me such a warmhearted welcome at the airport. Thank you so much to all my fans.

11:56
MC: Park Shin Hye-shi, your beautiful smile very much brightens the world, I then wonder what in this world brings you the most happiness.
PSH: There are so many things in this world that make me happy such as my parents, my siblings, my friends, my colleagues and my fans. Without the support and encouragement from my fans, I wouldn't have been here or come this far. I then would like to repay my debt of gratitude to my fans with the best performance. (*Fans acclaiming with loud applause*)

12:59
MC: Lastly, what would you like to tell your fans here and the audience at home about your Thailand fan meeting that will take place tomorrow?
PSH: It's been around a year that I had not come to Thailand (officially). Last year, Thailand was the last destination for my Asia fan meeting tour. And meaningfully, this year Thailand has also become the last destination for my 2014 Asia fan meeting tour again. I am very glad to meet my Thai fans. When I return to Korea after my Thailand fan meeting this time, I will have to start filming "Pinocchio" (*fans acclaiming and clapping*). I then would like to ask my Thai fans to keep looking forward to watching "Pinocchio".
MC: I'll definitely watch "Pinocchio", and thank you so much Park Shin Hye-shi!
PSH: Yes, thank you so much.

- END -

Note: I translated from Thai into English and even though, I didn't 100% translate word by word but my translation likely covers at least 90% of the whole Q&A part in accordance with the video above.

*****cr to the translator
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 Park Shin Hye's World Tour 'Story of Angel' 9 years 6 months ago #97562

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Sister Jenzy,
you are working hard for the transIations.
Komawo...

web_1918404214_a3e269b2.jpg

I Iove this cute expression
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.804 seconds