Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117309

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
sharing this from PSH Baidu and PSH DC

I think Shin Hye greeting fan for the Iantern festivaI programme
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 1 month ago #117310

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
the SC

Screenshot2015-02-28at05.22.03PM.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 4 weeks ago #117335

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
sharing more screen caps.
Thanks Baidu
459596024_2a18868e.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 4 weeks ago #117369

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye to appear in a China’s popular program
Credit: Jenny@dkpopnews

On February 27, actress Park Shin Hye's agency Salt Entertainment revealed that she will appear as a special guest in Hunan TV’s popular program called ‘Hunan TV Lantern Festival’.

The program will be aired during one of China's biggest national holiday, full moon of January on lunar calendar. It records high rate every year, and plays a role as a representative program of Hunan TV. Besides many top stars of China, Park Shin Hye was invited as a representative Korean actress who became a star in China through many hit dramas like The heirs, You're beautiful and Pinocchio.

A rep. from Hunan TV said, “The appearance of Park Shin-hye, whose dramas have been well received in China, is drawing a lot of attention in China”.

‘Hunan TV Lantern Festival’with special appearance of Park Shin Hye will be broadcasted on March 5th.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye is scheduled to start her Asian tour ‘Dream of Angel’ beginning on this March.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117423

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
I read that there will be a surprise guest that will perform with Shinhye! Oh! Im excited!!! Any guess guys? :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117490

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hmmm....

So it's confirm that Shinhye will be performing with Huang Xiaoming at the Lantern Festival on March 5.
cr: khjpearl

Let's see... Who is he?
Huang Xiaoming is a Chinese actor, singer, and model. His best known roles in television are Yang Guo in The Return of the Condor Heroes and Xu Wenqiang in Shanghai Bund.
cr: Wikipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117492

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
thanks eve for sharing :heartsh:

he is handsome :lol:

"Huang XiaoMing to hold hand with #ParkShinHye to participate in Lantern Fest" It said he will sing with her :)
45d40f4873ec26d2796dfb33235ea93c1232057385_full.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117493

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I like it. Haung Xiao Min is very handsome guy and also famous actor in China. His GF is Anglababy. I am looking forward to seeing their performance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, librajapan, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117494

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
OMG!! Huang Xiao ming!! He's hot! I watched one of his drama..and i got gaga at that time! :lol: :lol: exciteeeddd!! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 5, 2015 - Park Shin Hye in Hunan TV's THE LANTERN FESTIVAL Program 9 years 3 weeks ago #117512

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye joined the Lantern Festival party in Hunan Huang Xiaoming dance partner

South Korean super-popular actress Park Shin Hye joined the Hunan Satellite TV 2015 Lantern joy will be, this will bring wonderful performances Xiaoming partner.

image_2015-03-03.jpg

Netease Entertainment March 3 reported South Korean super popular actress Park Shin Hye, starred in last year’s hot topic for the drama “Pinocchio” once again become the focus of attention. Recently, the end of the “Pinocchio” Park Shin Hye is also determined to join the shooting in 2015, Hunan Satellite TV Lantern joy will be, for the “man of God harvesters” reputation, Park Shin Hye favorite actor admits domestic Huang Xiaoming and Li Yi Feng, and this will be a partner Huang Xiaoming bring exciting performances.

Male God harvester join Changsha, Hunan Satellite TV can be a staple snack

As a new generation of South Korean actress original leader, Park Shin Hye can not help with “You’re Beautiful”, “Heartstrings,” “Flower Boys Next Door,” “heirs”, “Pinocchio” and many other popular episodes become Asia Korean STAR in trend candidates, it is in Korean when a person or a “man of God harvesters”, Jang Keun Suk, Jung, Yoon Shi-yoon, Lee Min Ho and Lee Jong-suk, such as the female fans lick screen high popularity male God, all are become a minister under her skirt, and men of God who have a variety of hugs and kisses every minute so that fans faint cry in the toilet, so to ask “small meat capture technique” Which is stronger, South Korea comes as Park Shin Hye.

Has a high popularity in Korea Park Shin Hye, the degree of crazy Chinese fans is quite amazing. At present, the number of her fans officially break 700 million, she also became the largest number of fans of South Korean actress, Park Shin Hye brokerage company official said, the number exceeded seven million fans mark proves that Park Shin Hye popular sentiment in China, and this invited to participate in Hunan Satellite TV Lantern joy will show, Park Shin Hye also positive aspects of preparation very seriously. Before she would dream of God with joy Lantern Chen Shen dream shoot commercials in the evening, Park Shin Hye said with a smile a clothing store to buy all the clothes on the Lantern Festival, showing her emphasis on Hunan Satellite TV Lantern joy will be, but reporters learned that the Park Shin Hye to Hunan band, including makeup artists, stylists, including seven bodyguards accompanied approachable in terms of meals, lodging, Park Shin Hye not made special requests, because I like to eat snacks, frankly, “Changsha snacks can also be a meal,” the slightest no big stars posture.

Huang Xiaoming picked to do the male partner to bring exciting transvestites Lantern Show

In South Korea swept the potential to reap Park Shin Hye grateful man of God, this time to China certainly will not miss the small domestic meat who asked who is the goddess of the best minds of the male partner, said he was very fond of Chinese actress Park Shin Hye Huang Xiaoming and Li Yi Feng, Yan high value not only good acting and very popular, but this time invited to participate in Hunan Satellite TV Lantern joy will be, precisely because of these two men of God are with Hunan Satellite TV has deep roots, strategy and tactics proximity and easier “man of God harvesters” Park Shin Hye is obviously done their homework well prepared.

In order to meet Park Shin Hye’s “Harvest Plan” Lantern director group also actively associated with Li Yi Feng Xiaoming two male god of schedule, and Park Shin Hye heard that Huang Xiaoming drama to be broadcast on Hunan Satellite TV, Huang Xiaoming is appointed as her male Lantern partners. When the domestic and Zhao Wei, Li Bingbing, angelababy goddess deep feelings such as Huang Xiaoming hit South Korea, “man of God harvesters” Park Shin Hye, the excited director group designed specifically for both a lot of sweet plot, “such as Huang Xiaoming will see a man of God Goddess of links, but he also brings the essential look beautiful artifact, “said the director of the group, Park Shin Hye The Lantern Festival is well prepared,” the song will not only perform, but also give the audience a wonderful dressing show. “

My Note: Huang XiaoMing , an actor of high standing in China will be partnering Shinhye at the festival. Just recently, Song Hye Gyo costarred with him in the film ' Crossings' that premiered Cannes festival and is being described as the Chinese Titanic...... This festival will be worth watching for what seems to be an extremely grand affair with lots of eye candy I, for one cannot wait to see Shinhye on the stage. Hope to see her in a extremely stylish evening dress and looking gorgeous like her latest photoshoot for CeCi......
Last Edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds