Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version)

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49584

• Ellizs
  • Thank you received: 3047
Japanese Remake of “You’re Beautiful”

anjell.jpg

The Korean hit drama, You’re Beautiful is getting a remake! Due to You’re Beautiful’s success in Japan, the television station, TBS is remaking a Japanese version of this mega hit. Since its broadcast in Japan, such DVD/CD stores as Tsutaya has reported You’re Beautiful as one of their number hits of 2010.

This comes as no surprise for You’re Beautiful’s success is very evident in Japan. The drama is very popular among varying age groups from teens to adults. Some evidences of You’re Beautiful’s success are as followed:
1. ANJELLs were on the cover of KBOOM’s February, 2010 edition
2. The casts were featured in both Korean TV Drama Guide vol. 27 and Korean TV Drama vol. 36 as well as many smaller spreads in other magazines
3. Two official You’re Beautiful guidebooks were released
4. ANJELL Fanmeeting in Shibuya last June
5. Pigrabbit keychains everywhere (this I kid you not)

yb.jpg

TBS has already picked its cast to be each of the characters in the drama.

The adorable and naive nun, Go Mi Nyu/Go Mi Nam (Park Shin Hye) will be played by Miori Takimoto

my.jpg

The cold Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Keun Suk) by Yuta Tamamori

2t.jpg

Kind Kang Shin Woo (Jung Yong Hwa) by Taisuke Fujigaya

3k.jpg

And the adorable Jeremy (Lee Hong Ki) by Hikaru Yaotome.

4_2011-05-20.jpg

Yuta Tamamori and Taisuke Fujigaya are from the group Johnny’s Kis-My-Ft2 and Hikaru Yaotome is from the group HEY SAY JUMP. TBS is saying there might be a possibility that the original cast will make a cameo in the drama.

The remake drama is set to air in July, every Friday at 10 a.m. on TBS. Fans of You’re Beautiful stay tune!!

Credits: www.tbs.co.jp/Ikemen_Desune2011/
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Ellizs.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: connies, Humilis, cassie

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49618

• Ellizs
remade..You Are Beautiful in Japanese version ?
because of success of the drama You're Beautiful (Minamishineyo) until there is wide-screen (movie) version played in Japan, so.. TBS will remade back to Japanese version.. of course with actors and artists of Japan itself..

YAB players from Japanese version as follows:

yabversijepang1.jpg

yabversijepang2.jpg

yabversijepang.jpg

top left HTK (Yuta Tamamori)
top right Jeremy (Hikaru Fujigaya)
bottom left Shin-Woo (Taisuke Fujigaya)
bottom right Minam/Minyu (Miori Takimoto)

this version will begin filming in July this year..
whether this version will be interesting as the original version which played by Sukkie & Shinhye? we'll see..

*UPDATE* :
Sukkie's comment on Japanese #YAB over TBS Posted Offcial Site got drama as below...

Starring Jang Geun Suk original comment
“Hello, I am Jang Keun Suk. Feel very happy that Japan is making a reproduction of “You are Beautiful”, especially with Tamamori Yuta of Kis-My-Ft2 who will play my role of Hwang Tae-kyung. Looking forward to it. I will support their original performance. YAB, Fighting!!”

original text :
原作主演 チャン・グンソク コメント
アンニョンハセヨ、チャン・グンソクです。
今回、日本で「美男ですね」がリメイクされるという事で大変嬉しく思っています!
特にジャニーズのグループ・Kis-My-Ft2メンバーの玉森裕太さんが、私が演じたファン・テギョン役をどんな人物に作り上げていくのか、とても楽しみです。
彼ならではのひと味違うキャラクターとなるであろうファン・テギョン役を私は応援したいと思います。
「美男ですね、ファイト!!!」

www.tbs.co.jp/Ikemen_Desune2011/ # comment

Source : tbs
cr : as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: cassie

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49620

• Ellizs
Japan to remake Jang Keun-suk, Park Shin-hye starrer "He's Beautiful"

1_5.jpg

Japan will produce a remake of hit Korean TV series "He's Beautiful," a report by a Japanese daily paper has said.

The digital version of Mainichi Shimbun reported on Wednesday that Japanese broadcaster TBS will create a remake of the 2009 SBS drama which will go on air every Friday night starting July.

Japanese actress and former singer Miori Takimoto, boy band Kis-My-Ft2’s Tamamori Yuta and Fujigaya Taisuke, and boy band Hey!Say!JUMP’s Yaotome Hikaru will take on the roles played by Korean actress Park Shin-hye, singer-actors Jang Keun-suk, Jung Yong-hwa and Lee Hong-gi, respectively.

"I'm looking forward to how my role of Hwang Tae-kyung will be acted out. I'm rooting for the new Hwang," Jang was quoted as saying about the casting for the remake.

An official with Park's agency 4HIM Entertainment told 10Asia that the actress was "happy and excited" about the remake, particularly when it had already been shown in Japan several times.

In "He's Beautiful," Park played the role of a girl in boy disguise who joins popular rock band A.N.JELL and gets caught up in a love rectangle with its members played by Jang, Jung and Lee.

The show maintained relatively strong viewership ratings despite competing against KBS blockbuster drama "IRIS" starring top actors Lee Byung-hun and Kim Tae-hee and was a success overseas as well, selling its publication rights to several broadcaster's throughout Asia including CCTV (China), BBTV (Thailand), GMA (Philippines), MATV (Singapore) and KNTV (Japan).

credit: asiae.co.kr
Jessica Kim jesskim
ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49634

• l2ainl3ow
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 186
who are they!??!:woohoo: japanese A.N.JELL!! =D japanese T-QNG :touched
:pray: In these days, Japanese people every things wants they can do, and nobody can't disagreeing with them!
OK!.. be successful japan! :willing ...

YAB :piggyrabbit We 're Proud Of U.. :luvluv:

VIVA YAB! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 12 years 10 months ago by elankham.

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49639

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
what can i say? i'm excited about the part where they may feature the original ANJELLs!!!!!!

i'm sure Taiwan will soon follow suit!!!

anyways, no one can bypass the BEAUTY of the ORIGINAL casts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so much more handsome, cuter and beautiful!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: cassie, jgslvspsh, aikalovesjangshin

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49691

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
:ding: YAB phenomenon! japanese cant resist their love on YAB and producers think the best way, to make japanese version of the series...:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

Yuta Tamamori - Tae Kyung reminds me of JYJ Jaejoong :wahaha they have something in common on the first look. Wish it was Yamapi or Matsujun, kekeke

Im sure the Japanese version will do more twist on their version to add spice and the best thing is the original cast will have cameo role. OMG! :OMG :touched I cant wait to see the this drama....
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49694

• kwinna
  • Expert Star
  • Deferto neminem
  • Thank you received: 666
hikarus comment regarding YAB (Ikemendesune).

- Tamamori Yuta (from Kis-My-Ft2) as Kazuraki Ren {Vocal & Guitarist (Leader)}
(Original role by Jang Geun-Seok as Hwang Tae-Kyung)

- Takimoto Miori as Sukuraba Mio (male) and Sakuraba Miko (female) {Keyboard & Vocal}
(Original role by Park Shin-Hye as Go Mi-Nam (male) and Go Mi-Nyeo (female))

- Fujigaya Taisuke (from Kis-My-Ft2) as Fujishiro Shuu {Guitarist}
(Original role by: Jung Yong-Hwa as Kang Shin-Woo)

- Yaotome Hikaru (from Hey! Say! JUMP) as Hongo Yuuki {Drummer}
(Original role by Lee Hong-Ki as Jeremy)

[TN: sorry, if I mis-pronounce the name of japanese characters]

Here is the translation.
note: omitted parts in [ ], additional notes in ()

I watched the original drama [Korean version] at once from the beginning to the end. There are scenes that make you laugh to the scenes that make you feel touched.
The character that I'm going to play is Jeremy whose style is pop-like. When I was watching the drama, I felt like he has the character that can make everyone feels happy.
The drama itself has a happy/fun atmosphere. In order not to be holding back [other actors], I want to enjoy shooting together with other actors and staff as much as possible.
I'm looking forward to the scene where all of A.N. JELL members play music together. Anyhow, for the people who are going to watch [this drama], I want to try my best to fill up everyone's heart with bright, fun and cheerful feeling.

source: TBS
credit: k_mintz
"action speaks louder than voice"

...Too Fast to LIVE, Too Young to DIE...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ellizs, Humilis

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 10 months ago #49702

• Ellizs
:piggyrabbit I was very happy until now YAB still remains popular :luvluv:

even be right there Yab japan version :ding:

And hopefully all Korean ANJELL can be a cameo in this drama :pray:

really miss them appear again in a drama, pray! :pray:

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #52063

• Ellizs
YAB Japanese ,

bcb4f9b0fb107969acafd595_2.jpg

183ca582285b9f6b5982dd99.jpg

24ab9b286e348144b151b96f.jpg

e33f51780bfcc55c908f9d73.jpg

Credit pic : PSHJKS Baidu
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, gailnav, newbie, Humilis, cassie

Ikemen Desu Ne (You're Beautiful Japanese Version) 12 years 9 months ago #52107

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks! the lead actress playing SH's GoMiNam role actually looks better with the shorter haircut...i love that hairstyle...
and the guys ain't bad looking at all...

i will definitely watch this!!! and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'd at least get the ANJELLs (orig cast) for cameos...
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav
Time to create page: 0.829 seconds