Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101701

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

[Rough Trans - Park Shin Hye portion]
"Handover of 20s 'Female lead' generation completed" and Park Shin Hye is almost close to 'omnipotent'. With her recent continous sucess in drama [The Inheritors] and movie [The Gift of Room 7], she has attracted very intense attention due to these.

After casting as supporting role in [The Gift of Room 7], the historical movie [The Royal Tailor] which is to be screened in December was chosen after much thoughts and consideration. Set in Joseon Dynasty,it'a conspiracy, betrayal, love story between the people tailoring clothes for the King. Park Shin Hye's role is the centre character of the entire incident.

As the director, Lee Won Suk expressed, "Please look forward to synergy displayed by the weighty Han Suk Kyu & Ko Soo who possessed good acting skills alongside qith young actress Park Shin Hye.
Original Chinese trans cr. TripleEdoubleLU:
20代'女主'世代交替完成 朴信惠則是接近'萬能'。近來出演的電視劇'繼承者們'及電影'7號房的禮物'相繼成功,因為受到螢幕的關係也受到非常熱烈的矚目。 以配角參與'7號房的禮物'之後,經過深思熟慮後選出的電影是將在12月公開的歷史劇'尚衣院'。朝鮮時代為背景,在製作王的衣服的人之間展開的陰謀、背叛,關於愛的故事,朴信惠則是演出在事件中心的角色。 擔任導演的李元錫導演表示"期待與具有重量感有演技的韓石圭,高修一起的年輕演員朴信惠所展現出的演技會有相當大的相乘效應。"
cr wintercherub
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #101702

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[NEWS] Moon Chae Won, Go Jun Hee, Park Shin Hye , The generation change of the 20s actresses
news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?

Same story, similar interpretation....

cr as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Chars, narjess89, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #101989

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Oct 2014 revised schedule:-

☆ SBS <Pinocchio> filming

☆ 19 Oct - LUCKY CHOUETTE 2015 S/S Fashion show

☆ 21 Oct - Jain Song Fashion show

☆ 23 Oct to 25 Oct - China Tungyi event

cr: wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #101991

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
shinhye is a fan of designer Ja In Song... so we can expect another set of photos of her when she attends this Jain Song fashion show at Fashion week in Seoul.

Remember when the designer gifted her with this Jain Disney Pinocchio items... sweet
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Maris, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #101992

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Oh another fashion show coming up? Im going to see the-all-dolled-up-shin-hye again! :shy: i really enjoyed all the pictures from yesterday's event that i wanted more.. and i will get more soon! :D :D :D :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #102061

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Rough trans...

The fans will not see a sweet, innocent image of Park Shin Hye and any Cinderella-like is stronger this time as In Ha than her previous dramas. They can expect a different Shinhye in Pinocchio. She will transform as social affairs reporter.

Shinhye also said that Pinocchio is full of humor that the audience will enjoy watching it.
cr Naver
Link here
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Maris, kimloveeun, irene_xxvi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #102102

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye's K-Pop Friends
BY Julie Jones | Oct 21, 2014 10:13 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye has both celebrity and non-celebrity friends that she keeps in touch with. Among the celebrities she is friendly with, she's close to both actors and some k-pop celebrities.
She's close to actress Lee Eun Song, who is married to k-pop icon Seo Taiji. Park recently visited the couple after the birth of their first child. Park Shin Hye and lee Eun Song have been friends since they both worked as child actresses,

She is still close to F.T. Island's Lee Hongki, who played Jeremy in the comedy "You're Beautiful." She modeled clothes for his fashion line called "Skull Hong." She also tweeted her support for his film "Rocking on Heaven's Door," saying "Even though it's a story within a movie, the characters spend a single day with so much gratitude and happiness that it makes me consider my own actions. Cheers for 'Rocking on Heaven's Door!' Thank you so much 'Hong Star!'"
Her other close k-pop friend is Kim Heechul of Super Junior. He helped her celebrate her birthday in 2013 and he interviewed her on the Ssul Jun variety show when she first appeared in "The Heirs." He has described her as having the "face and the heart of an angel."
Park also pals around with Yong Jun Hyung of BEAST. He called her when he appeared as the emcee for an episode of Oven Radio. And he has in the past said that the actress is his ideal type. So it was no surprise that she recorded a track called "My Dear," that featured Yong.
In "You're Beautiful," lucky Park Shin Hye had Jang Geun Suk, Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Hongki in love with her. Working on the set was so much fun that she became friends with all of her fellow Anjell band members.
She's remained close to Jang Geun Suk although their schedules make it difficult for them to see each other often But CNBlue's Jung Yong Hwa, who also co-starred with her in "Heartstrings," has said he makes it a point not to spend too much time with Park Shin Hye. He is fond of her but if they spend time together people inevitably start rumors that they are dating. He did not feel it was fair to her. He turned down a role in "The Heirs," saying that if he took it he knew it would be bad for both of them.
Despite the fact that they don't see each other often, Park remains a CNBlue fan and has been spotted in the audience of their concerts

Credits: www.kdramastars.com/articles/46494/20141...ds.htm#ixzz3GtBVMIVb
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #102481

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Facebook update from AGATHA KOREA

[INSTYLE NOVEMBER 2014 WITH PARK SHIN HYE]

아가타 페친 여러분,
여행 좋아하시나요?

이번 인스타일 11월호와 함께한 아가타 뮤즈 박신혜씨가 전 세계 가장 낭만적인 항구도시로 알려진 미국 샌프란시스코에 화보 촬영 차 여행을 다녀왔답니다 *.*

낯선 도시에서 자유에 흠뻑 취한 듯 다채로운 표정을 보여준 그녀의 화보에서는 매 사진마다 분위기를 살려주는 아가타 파리 주얼리를 볼 수 있는데요,

스타일리쉬한 화이트 프레임의 선글라스,
볼드한 이어링, 레이어드 팔찌 등 시선을 사로잡는 아가타 주얼리-
여러분도 다음 여행에 함께 하고 싶지 않으세요?

출처: 인스타일 11월호
www.agathakorea.co.kr
[INSTYLE NOVEMBER 2014 WITH PARK SHIN HYE] Agata Ze Chin, travel do you like?

This one with the November issue of InStyle Agata Muse is one of the most romantic port city known all over the world, Park Shin-Hye's United States San Francisco photo shoot the car trip was immersed in an unfamiliar city *. * and seemed drunk, showed a colorful expression of freedom in her pictorial, sparing the atmosphere every every photo to see Paris jewellery Agata, stylish white frame sunglasses, bold one earring, and bracelet layer de eye-catching Agata jewellery-you want to get together for your next trip?

Source: www.agathakorea.co.kr the November issue of InStyle (Translated by Bing)

Screenshot2014-10-24at18.23.25.png

Screenshot2014-10-24at18.20.55.png

Screenshot2014-10-24at18.20.42.png

Screenshot2014-10-24at18.20.32.png

Screenshot2014-10-24at18.20.13.png

credit to...m.facebook.com/agatha.korea
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #102745

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

My Note: I don't know if it has been posted before but it's the first I am seeing it......so here it is!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 5 months ago #102970

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye featured.....At Star November issue
This pic is so beautiful.....young looking!

B04X-6CCEAEBIjx.jpg

cr as tagged

This is the interview part.....would someone care to translate LOL or was it translated already....

B04ka_3CYAE2rFR.jpg

cr as tagged
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.648 seconds