Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 10 years 2 days ago #82525

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Seung Hwan Mentions Park Shin Hye
By Staff Writer | Mar 26, 2014

Singer Lee Seung Hwan mentioned actress Park Shin Hye. In a recent interview celebrating the release of his eleventh album, Lee Seung Hwan mentioned Park Shin Hye, who used to work with an agency called Dream Factory. Lee Seung Hwan said, "It was a great thing for Shin Hye to terminate the contract with Dream Factory."

He then added, "I told Park Shin Hye back then that things would not work well if she kept staying at Dream Factory. I am a very bad producer. Even now, I only have three numbers of the drama producers on m cell phone. And they are all my club friends. It was obvious that Shin Hye would not grow as an actress under a director like this." Lee Seung Hwan added, "I was really sorry at first, but I am thankful that she is doing well."

Lee Seung Hwan said, "I first felt responsible for Park Shin Hye when her parents came to visit her from Kwang Joo to Seoul. If I could not be of a financial help, I thought, that I should be responsible for their daughter (to be a successful actress)."

On training Park Shin Hye, Lee Seung Hwan said, "I made her go to school in the morning because she had to make friends there, but other than that, I was not nosy about her dating or anything. I am glad she grew up well."

Cr : kdramamaster

My Note: I admire Park Shin Hye even more after this revelation by LSH......her mentor in early days. It's easy to give advice but difficult to follow specially at a young age that she was in. ( barely a teenager). To leave the umbrella of protection, enter as an artist in an ocean of talent and make her mark.......at the same time continue trying to live a normal life........weather the ups and downs.......

It is highly commendable that not only did she remain afloat but reached this stature as a celebrated and very much loved artist so much so that she has been receiving popularity awards consistently over the years not only at home but abroad too. Even going on to receive the title of " the nations little sister"

Her journey on path of growth as a multitalented artist and of achievements continue but Shinhye as a person stays the same humble, sincere, caring, loyal, positive and down to earth.
I salute you, Shinhye and wish you all the best.
Last Edit: 10 years 2 days ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, ininah, Avidfanatic, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Eline, Chars, Park-Lee4ever and this user have 3 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #82632

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Weekend Update] Park Shin Hye, Henry and More Top the Week′s Headlines
CJ E&M enewsWorld Elizabeth Eun
2014-03-30

If you’ve missed out on all the hottest news of the week, but you’re too busy to catch up on everything that’s been going on - no worries, we’ve got you covered. We’ll be recapping the Top 5 articles of the past week, based on reader views!

Lee Seung Hwan Says It Was a Good Thing Park Shin Hye Left His Company

Lee Seung Hwan kept it real when he admitted he was glad that Park Shin Hye left his company - but not for the reasons you might think. Lee Seung Hwan admitted that he was holding the young star back and he′s now glad to see the actress on top.

We have to say - good job, both of you.

My Note: I agree with and join the writer in saying"good job, both of you"........in LSH for letting her go and giving her and guiding her with advices that led a young girl on the path where she was able to show her true potential . It's not just her but us the people too who have reaped the benefit of decision which was a turning point of her career. If I remember correctly from some interviews that she was very dejected at first but the thing to note is that she rallied and turned things into positive for herself. This is a trait to be admired.........she did not give up!
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, mana ^-^, Eline, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #82638

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye at main screen Yahoo Taiwan..

Screenshot2014-03-30at08.49.53PM.jpg

thanks PSH DC for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, mana ^-^, Eline, Chars, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #82711

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
[SCHEDULE] Park Shin Hye April 2014:

1/4 - Digital single 'Arm Pillow' released.
14/4 - CF filming.
15/4 - CF filming.
18/4 - Lotte Duty Free Family Concert.

Source: SALT_ENT
blog.naver.com/salt_ent/120210574174
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Eline, Chars, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #82816

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i love that new pic of hers...always fresh!

i wonder what they were talking about here:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Eline, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #82833

• KimcheeMe7
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 133
@sis almontel you can watch the English subbed version of this Strong Heart episode on Dramafever. She mainly talks about her accident during heartstrings and her talents. There are some cute interactions with Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Ji Hoon too. I kinda got the feeling that Ji Hoon liked her a bit.

You should check it out :)
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by KimcheeMe7. Reason: Added text
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Eline

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83013

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Will she or will she not? LeeJunKi is a great actor and I think he's almost similar to ShinHye were they've been missing out on awards that were deserving...I love this guy in Arang and his last one Two Weeks. I would love to see him with SH and in a sageuk drama at that...

credit:Koala'splayground
PARK SHIN HYE RUMOURED TO JOIN LEE JUN KI IN JOSEON GUNMAN

PSHLJK1.jpg

PSHLJK2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Chars, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83014

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
If the will be broadcast in June, it not a good time.
June is time for World Cup... many will switch on the real drama - World Cup in Brazil.
Hopefully they change the schedule.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83027

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
good point @kimloveeun... month of June will have a lot of interruptions because of the World Cup which is big in Korea. And the drama flow usually suffers.

I love Lee Joon Ki. First time I saw him is in this drama "Time Between Dog and Wolf", I was hooked. He is a good, expressive serious korean actor.

I've also heard about the rumour sometime before, but I was not paying too much attention since Park Shin Hye is currently filming a movie "Royal Tailor".

Well, if we'll be suprised that Shin Hye agreed to do this drama, of course, will be supporting her decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83041

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I really hope that PSH can partner with Lee Jun Ki. He is an excellent actor but I also am worried about the rating of the drama in the month of June. Does she need to be in the Brazil with the Infinite Challenge crew? I always think that they already pick her in their team.

I personally really hope PSH can partner with Hyun Bin. After partnering with Lee Min Ho, that will be another dream comes true if she really partner with Hyun Bin(Secret Garden). :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.081 seconds