Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83385

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1397728795.jpg

Another photo for the Sory of an Angel World Tour in Japan
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83501

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, Chars, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83530

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
A visit to Park Shin Hye's mother's restaurant
Jinjja Wintercherub

image_2014-04-22-2.jpg

Park Shin Hye's mom is very sweet, jovial, friendly nice lady..a very beautiful ahjuma..can't help telling her "You're beautiful"^^

When were told we are Shin Hye's fans..she said " Kamsahamnida..me too"..
lolx..Shin Hye's mom..her no. 1 fan~ d(^_^)b

My Note: I thought it amusing to post this bit about Shinhye's mom courtesy wintercherub who got to talk to her. It's easy to see her being Shinhye's mother.......what great sense of humour
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Angel88, hacci143, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan, chong

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83547

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Wow!!! That is amazing! I have never seen anything like it either: for an actress to be mentioned twice with both leading men! It definitely shows how much people liked the drama and park shin hye chemestry with them both!
Maris wrote:
The 7 Best K-Drama Couples of 2013-2014 as voted by netizens
by twinkystar , Yesterday, 11:05 PM

No matter the genre of the drama, romance is often, if not always, the most important component of the storyline. Accordingly, in the romance at the center of the drama, there must be great chemistry between the two main characters.

For the past two years, with great dramas we have seen great couples and love stories, through which we’ve been able to vicariously fulfill our grand and unfortunately unrealistic desires: a love story that transcends worlds and planets, one that transcends the gap between the rich and the poor, one that takes us back in time.

So which are the greatest on-screen couples of 2013-2014? Through the research panel Tillion, 10,853 netizens voted on their favorites. Think you can guess what they are?

7. SBS “I Can Hear Your Voice”
Lee Jong Suk (Park Soo Ha) and Lee Bo Young (Jang Hye Sung)

6. MBC “Empress Ki”
Ji Chang Wook (Emperor Ta Hwan) and Ha Ji Won (Empress Ki)

5. SBS “Master’s Sun”
So Ji Sub (Joo Joong Won) and Gong Hyo Jin (Tae Gong Shil)

4. SBS “The Heirs”
Kim Woo Bin (Choi Young Do) and Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang)

image_2014-04-16.jpg

3. tvN “Reply 1994”
Jung Woo (Sseuraegi (‘Trash’)) and Go Ara (Sung Na Jung)

2. SBS “The Heirs”
Lee Min Ho (Kim Tan) and Park Shin Hye (Cha Eun Sang
)

image_2014-04-16-2.jpg

1. SBS “Man from the Stars”
Kim Soo Hyun (Do Min Joon) and Jun Ji Hyun (Chun Song Yi)

Source: soompi

My Note: Shinhye once again proves that she is the queen of chemistry . Unique honour that she was popular with both the male leads she was partnered in from the same drama. I have not come across this before with any other actress. Have you? As you can see from the illustrious list........the competition was tough. So it's even more credible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Maris, Chars, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83597

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Parkshinhye donates 50M won for Sewol tragedy victims.
#PrayForSouthKorea
m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&sid1=...d=311&aid=0000330458

Via @LMHPSH_Fan4ever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83599

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Park Shin Hye Sends 50 Million Won Donation to Ferry Victims

64384002.jpg

Joining the growing number of stars sending support, Park Shin Hye donated 50 million won to the ferry accident relief.

On April 23, S.A.L.T Entertainment spoke with enews and said, “Just like the entire nation, Park Shin Hye was very sad after the Sewol sinking accident.” The rep added, “Wanting to help out even a little, she gained confidence [to donate]. She told the agency after she donated on her own. She’s quite embarrassed after it became publicized.”

One news media said that Park Shin Hye donated 50 million won to the Korea Disaster Relief Association, an NGO that is the only disaster relief organization acknowledged by the government.

Ahead on April 18, Park Shin Hye tweeted, “Please, please be safe. I hope there is no more harm. I am praying and praying that they all return to their families.”

Photo Credit: enews DB.

m.enewsworld.interest.me/news/news_view.asp?nsID=64384
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83645

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank u for sharing sis @Hacci143.... Shin Hye always does charitable contribution and volunteer work as in the past.

A rep from Hope Bridge Nationwide Disaster Relief Association, an NGO acknowledged by the South Korean government for disaster relief, told Newsen about the generous donation on April 23, "Park Shin Hye sent the money to Hope Bridge Nationwide Disaster Relief Association's collection account in her name, but we didn't know it was the celebrity Park Shin Hye at first. We later found out. A manager from her agency did not let us know she donated. I think they didn't want it to be known."

S.A.LT Entertainment also stated that like the rest of the nation, Park Shin Hye was very saddened by the tragedy and decided to donate on her own.
cr: ohkpop

btw....
2 of Park Shin Hye previous co-stars... Lee Min Ho in The Heirs kdrama and, George Hu in Hayate the Combat Butler Taiwanese drama won in the 2014 Singapore Entertainment awards.

LMH as the Most Popular Korean TV artiste
GH as the Most Popular Taiwan TV artiste
:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Maris, hacci143, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83648

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I knew it was just a matter of time before the news get to us that she has given a large donation to benefit everyone involved in that tragic ferry accident. I just saw the news so far the largest donation was from Man from the Star: Kim Soo Hyun: 300MillionKRW = $290000USD.

Anyways, i know that the 50th BaekSang Awards is coming up next month, I wonder if we'll get to see ShinHye get some awards again?

Baeksang50.jpg

credit as tagged

and will she or will she not attend the World Cup in Brazil? hmmm...LMH"s friend JungIlWoo will be there...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Chars, gominam1990

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83649

• Maris
[Y-STAR] Park Shin Hye Donates Lot Of Money To Sewol Ferry........

Credit to the uploader
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 11 months ago #83650

• Maris
Netizens response to Park Shin Hye’s donation news, “She has heart of an angel like her face”
OSEN | 2014.04.23 21:22
last updated | 2014.04.24 11:37

image_2014-04-24.jpg

[OSEN=Lim Young Jin] On 23rd of April, netizens are showing friendly responses to actor, Park Shin Hye after lately hearing about her donation of 50 million won for the rescue operation of the Saewol ferry disaster.

This day netizens posted on online communities; “Park Shin Hye is also a well-known talent who has good personality in the talent’s world”, “Her mind is pretty as her appearance. The amount of money is not small so I hope it is used usefully”, “Park Shin Hye does volunteer work usually. She is an angel”.

A related person of external cooperation team in a NGO, hope-bride Korea Disaster Relief Association revealed on a phone call with OSEN that Park Shin-hye has donated 50 million won.

This person concerned said “Park Shin-hye has donated before two days. She did not want this to be revealed” and “She did not even tell us that she is an actress but told us her name only when donating”.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, gominam1990, librajapan, chong
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.162 seconds