Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93562

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
koalasplayground.com/2014/08/07/kim-woo-...sbs-drama-pinocchio/

The female lead is the Pinocchio of the drama.. if she tells a lie she keeps on sneezing keke

Now a clearer plot of the story kekek
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93563

• enaj23
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 49
tnx for sharing this video. I love the video of YongShin interview. I love the pair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93565

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
There were reports earlier and Kim Woo Bin's name was mentioned that he had to turn down because of movie conflict schedule. I was surprised that we did not hear Lee Jong Suk's name come out first since he had worked previously with the PD and writer.... oh what do I know about pre-production. :lol:

I am just happy to see Park Shin Hye again on kdramas.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, hacci143, Chars, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93567

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@hacci143 thanks for all the news on this new drama 'Pinocchio'. It seems like Kdramas are on fantasy genre now with dramas like the 'Surplus Princess' and 'Iron Man'......Hope this would be another big hit for you Shin Hye.....so looking forward on your new drama!

Good evening / Good morning everyone :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, hacci143, librajapan

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93573

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
4 main roles for <Pinocchio> :-

1. Cab driver turned journalist

2. Frontline journalist who can't lie & will keep burping till she speaks the truth

3. Chaebol journalist who has never been in contact with public

4. Crazy Saesang fan turned journalist

Cr. @wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93574

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaaaaw that's great will see our princess in a new drama yeaaaaaah :woohoo:

Thanks @hacci for the good news
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93576

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye And lee Jong Suk May Bring Their Sparkling Chemistry To A New Drama
BY Julie Jones | Aug 20, 2014 09:41 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk did a modeling campaign this year and someone must have noticed how good they looked together. Because the latest news is that they are both considering a role in an upcoming drama about news reporters.

Kim Woo Bin, Lee Jong Suk's good friend and former co-star, previously considered a role in the drama but could not fit it into his schedule as he was filming back-to-back movies, "The Technicians" and then "Twenty."

He was up for the role of Choi Dal Po, a rookie reporter. Now both Lee Jong Suk's agency, Wellmade Entertainment, and Park Shin Hye's agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, have confirmed that their stars are considering offers to appear in the SBS drama.

image_2014-08-20-5.jpg

Park Shin Hye is currently filming "The Tailors," a film in which she plays a fashion-conscious queen whose taste in clothes sparks political rivalries. Her last small screen appearance was in "The Heirs" with co-stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Woo Bin.

Lee Jong Suk recently finished filming "Doctor Stranger" about a North Korean defector medical genius and he also contributed extra scenes to the movie version of that drama which was filmed in China.

When you see the two actors interviewed side-by-side their natural chemistry is evident. It's charming how shy they seem around each other. Lee Jong Suk is known for being spontaneous on set, amusing co-stars with his playful antics. Viewers who have seen Park Shin Hye grow up on the small screen might be surprised at how sophisticated she can seem in person or how sweetly mature she is at fan events. The actors are sure to make an interesting drama couple.

He has had some impressive female co-stars, including Lee Bo Young, Kang So Ra and Jin Se Yeon. She has played across from Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin, Jang Geun Suk and Jung Yong Hwa, just to name a few enviable co-stars.

The male lead in this drama is supposed to be super smart, have perfect recall and be very witty. The title "Pinocchio" suggests that one of the leading characters will have a problem telling lies and descriptions of the drama vary as to who it will be. One of the characters will either sneeze or hiccup whenever he or she has to lie.

The drama's scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun and director Jo Soo Won worked with Lee Jong Suk on "I Hear Your Voice," and having seen how good he was in that role, naturally want to have him star in "Pinocchio."

"Pinocchio" will air on Wednesdays and Thursdays in November, following "It's Okay, It's Love" and "My Lovely Girl."
Credit kdramastars

My Note: Hullo everyone! :)

What a start to a day!
So many feelings within seconds that I felt like being on a roller coaster with more or less the same feelings as experienced when on the ride........happiness, excitement, thrill , exhilaration and fear.

Happiness for the obvious reasons.......there is a chance of seeing Shinhye in a drama this year when I had about convinced myself that it might not happen.

Excitement about the pairing (although would have liked KWB as first choice).....Please don't misunderstand me . He is first solely due to their chemistry as seen during Heirs. I love LJS too. He was great in School 2013. I loved his interaction with Shinhye on Jambangee photoshoot where they were shy around each other. I found him so adorable when he admitted that he could not breathe when he first saw Shinhye. That's him ! How can I not love him. I have heard great about his performances in other dramas that have not had time to watch.......

Fear.........because I don't want her role to be one which is a weak character or not a multidimensional. I don't want it as a prop for the main lead. I want it to be a spunky journalist with witty, smart dialogues. I want her character to appear with positive attitude having vibrancy and action. Definitely not a depressed weepy and cute one...... I want the character to be such that it can give Shinhye a chance to show her range as a versatile actress of repute and firmly entrench her In the list of top A-list actresses .

Excitement and anticipation apart for the obvious reasons there is another one ..........that we might have a chance of a good dramatic storyline and characters because of the writer and the director helping the drama.....will talk about it soon.......

If Shinhye accepts the drama.......I will give her my 100 percent support and will pray and wish for it to to be the kind of role enacted by her that will silence her critics......

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mahpary, verfir, Angel88, nistymaj, starfire182921, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, narjess89 and this user have 1 others thankyou

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93578

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:silly: @Maris, I was just by kdramasters an hr ago (before my meet) and here is their write-up. :lol:
Thank u for posting and sure look forward to your comments dear. :blush:

btw, which forum did u put the list of 'hotties' again? mianhe I tried searching.... :pinch:
Thanks again!
:heartsh:

I do hope Shinhye / S.A.L.T confirms her for this kdrama.
:pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, starfire182921, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93582

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
from Allkpop

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye might be teaming up for a new SBS drama called 'Pinocchio'!

Their agencies Wellmade Entertainment and S.A.L.T Entertainment revealed on August 20 that both actors received an offer to star in the upcoming drama, but nothing has been confirmed as of yet. If Lee Jong Suk is cast, it will be his second time working with director Jo Soo Won and screenwriter Park Hye Ryun after the hit series 'I Hear Your Voice'.

It was previously reported that Kim Woo Bin had been offered a role in 'Pinocchio', but SBS later stated that he won't be joining the cast due to his film schedule.

'Pinocchio' revolves around the world of social reporters. It's set to broadcast in November after 'It's Okay, That's Love' and 'My Lovely Girl'.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93588

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[Excerpts From an earlier article by Dramabeans:

One of SBS’s biggest weekday hits last year .............was I Hear Your Voice .........................SBS announced that writer Park Hye-ryun and PD Jo Soo-won will be reuniting for a new drama in the coming year that’s already got a timeslot on their fall Wednesday-Thursday schedule."......................................

It doesn’t have a title yet, but the drama will be about city news desk reporters............................. The writer is reportedly following city desk reporters around town and sitting in on meetings to observe them. They released a statement that said the drama wouldn’t only be about journalists, and described it as multi-genre like Voice was................

Writer Park began as a sitcom writer for the Nonstop series and family drama Kimchi Cheese Smile, and after a few miniseries eventually penned the first Dream High, followed by I Hear Your Voice.......

PD Jo Soo-won ( director) had his first solo credit with Hyena, and followed it up with Alice in Cheongdam-dong and I Hear Your Voice............] ......

My Note: I have always believed that besides the actors and actresses , for a drama to be successful and make an impact other factors come in play that are not on the screen but behind. They play a role that can break or make a drama. When all factors are present and gel together we have what is an outstanding drama that stays in the minds forever......writer, director, music, setting and stylist.

The writer, as seen from above has penned three highly popular and successful dramas that brings hope to me that he has the ability to write another good one BUT will he write the female lead as one that I wish for Shinhye or better still more than that......??

The director actually in my eyes is the key to any production. Although his part is never acknowledged enough because the success credit is given to the main stars......the failure too....
A good director is able to envision the characters and translate it visually on the screen by bringing the best out of the cast through his guidance and other props mentioned above.
Besides the artist he should be able to move the storyline at a pace that keeps the audience glued during the duration and leave them anticipating impatiently for the next

With above info from about them......I feel that I should be able to look forward to this drama too. Mind you .......along with main cast, writer, director........music, setting and stylist have an important role in enhancing the watching experience so that the impression of the drama remains long after it ends........

Oh Yes.....it's a SBS production.....a plus in my eyes!......you're beautiful and all hit dramas last year...
Sorry for the loooooooong post......I got carried away as you can see. You should thank my one finger typing that got tired of writing so it ended... :lol:

Eve......my first impressions about the news is on the previous page. This one was just about the director/ writer....the other key players in my personal opinion.
The "hotties list" is in the thread "Park Shin Hye for CeCi" page 5.......I had to search for it too......BUT anything for you my friend. :)

Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, starfire182921, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds