Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93593

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
@Maris I always wait for what you have to say on certain topics....It was a very good read...I wonder how long will it take for them to decide whether to accept the offer or not.....now my mind is contemplating on what the role of Shin Hye would be....How would she look in the drama?....Will she wear glasses as reporters usually does? Oh sorry i was thinking of Clark Kent and Peter Parker (photographer/reporter) LOL :)....What hairstyle will she sport this time?... A lot of thoughts in my mind now....Will she have a good chemistry with Lee jong suk? more than Lee min ho?......forgive me shippers just my thought.....what era would it be? 60's 70's 80's or the present time.....Who will be the 2nd lead?.....How many episodes for this drama?.....hmmm maybe i should wait first if the offer would be accepted LOL...now I'm being anxious :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93596

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Omo..
Shin Hye new drama?
Thanks Hacci who be first one bring the news here.
Thanks all sistah for the latest update about the news.
Anyways, I am not so excited about the news cause I wish Shin Hye acting with either Park Yoo Chun or Kim Soo-hyun.
But, I will always give Shin Hye full support.
Fighting!!!!
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hacci143, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93611

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Love the way your mind conveys smart thoughts @Maris... honestly, am always waiting for your insights to the topics. Sometimes I tend to overlook the direction where it is leading n ur there for my reality check. Love u sis n cyber hugs all around to our unnies here, n gentlemen too... We know u come to lurk... we want to hear from you also... :) okey dokie :shy:

The next announcement/news I want to hear is the word "confirmed or it's official" from both of them... just like @kimloveeun, I wish for Shinhye to co-star with either Park Yoo Chun or Kim Soo-hyun, especially Song Joong ki as soon as he completes his military duty. :blush:

@jenzzy, I am as curious as you on more synopsis, stars, genre and so on.... but I gotta wait, don't want this kdrama project not to happen.

:lol: I've inserted teasers in between :S
Thank u sis @hacci for the video post, u give us great finds to enjoy, and @narjess for sharing with us, @enaj for joining with the fun. and not yo forget sis @elana for warm n comfortable words :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, starfire182921, hacci143, Chars, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93636

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@nu2me i am playing the waiting game if this drama is going to happen :)

PSH is cover model on 'Eisei Gekijo Program guide' in Japan, Sept 2014 issue....

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3755.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, starfire182921, hacci143, Chars

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93668

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
THE KOREA HERALD

Home > Entertainment > Hallyu > TV / Film
Lee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye still undecided about ‘Pinocchio’
Published: 2014-08-21 16:28
Updated: 2014-08-21 16:28
The star agencies of Korean actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye said Thursday that they were still undecided about accepting SBS’ offer to star the new drama “Pinocchio.”

Actors Lee Jong-suk and Park Shin-hye

“We did get an offer (to star in ‘Pinocchio’) but ‘Pinocchio’ is one of the many works being considered,” Lee’s agency Wellmade Entertainment told a local news outlet.

Similarly, Park’s agency Salt Entertainment said, “We received an offer and are looking into it. … Nothing is for sure at the moment.”

“Pinocchio” portrays the toils and romance of news reporters on the social news desk.

The drama will air from November, following the conclusion of SBS’ two Wednesday-Thursday evening dramas -- “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” starring Jo In-sung and Gong Hyo-jin, and the upcoming “My Lovely Girl,” starring singer-actors Krystal of f(x) and Rain.

By Chung Joo-won (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

Hmm ok we will be waiting for your decision but please don't make us wait too long :):):) #Parkshinhye #Leejongsuk

Will Park Shin Hye take the ALS Bucket challenge? you have 24 hours to comply :superkiss: This is getting viral.....saw funny videos
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93682

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
@nu2me maybe she still is in San Fo.....just saw these pics :)
@dooley29 I don't think Shin Hye has accepted the challenge yet :)

Shin Hye at a Nike store in San Francisco....

BvjcymDCQAAMKi9.jpg-large.jpeg

BvjcygPCAAAjf4W.jpg-large.jpeg

Bvjcy5UCMAAgtZf.jpg-large.jpeg

cr to mohamed sunbae
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, Maris, nistymaj, starfire182921, kimloveeun, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93690

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Shin Hye with her japanese interviewer.....

Bvjl3UHCUAAQicY.jpg-large.jpeg

cr to the owner

If ever Shin Hye would take on the ALS ice bucket challenge.....wondering who ( 3 people ) she would take to the challenge???
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris, Chars, narjess89

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93764

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
From DRAMA FEVER

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye in talks to star together
by KrisE

on Thu, Aug 21, 2014

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye might possibly be cast in an upcoming K-drama titled Pinocchio. According to their individual agencies, the two of them have been offered roles in the drama and are currently in the "reviewing stages."

Previously, there were rumors that Kim Woo Bin had been offered a role in the drama, but that was purely fiction. This drama is said to be about news reporters, and both the director and scriptwriter are the same people who wrote and directed I Hear Your Voice, which we all know was a fabulous piece of work that also starred Lee Jong Suk!

See Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo reunited on the screen in the scandalous melodrama Temptation
Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk absolutely have to take on this project, don't you think?! Although I never paired the two up in my mind, now that it's a possibility, I can totally see it! Pinocchio is set to air in November following the conclusion of My Lovable Girl.

What do you think? Do you think Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye should sign on to this new drama? Better yet, can you imagine them working together?

KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE

(Source: Via)

BvmXJ8yIgAAn56e.jpg

Until we get some good news....we will wait patiently Shin Hye :) Enjoy your vacation.....Have fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, Maris, hacci143, Chars, kimloveeun

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93815

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I think about this two lately after the news of possible teaming up in SBS drama.

gif from their previous photoshoot for Nylon magazine.

cr: to rightful owner
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 7 months ago #93816

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk was so comfortable with Park Shin Hye that he was touchy n gents towards her too. ;)
this is when he saw her coming in for their photoshoot for Jambangee, he came towards her and look at his hand.. he feel comfy with her. :blush:

cr: to rightful owner
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.190 seconds