Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95155

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
oh no please say they are casting Together with LJS and PSH , not replace them :S
I miss watching her in dramas....
AND LJS was in my "to love see pairing with ShinHye"list number3.... :cry :cry

lets pray LJS and PHS accept the role :pray: :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by mana ^-^.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, starfire182921, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95167

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
wintercherub: Woah..Kim Woo Bin's agency confirmed receiving script for <Pinocchio> & if schedule do not clash with <20 Years Old> he's likely to accept~
6:06am - 1 Sep 14

Jayrossi79
@Wintercherub theyve received the script earlier but then he reject it,now they adjusting his schedule?keeping my fingers crossed..
6:29am - 1 Sep 14

Cr: wintercherub

My Note:
Really confused now! :blink:
Help everyone......what do you make of this? It was tweeted on 1st September so is definitely not an old tweet.................

Hullo everyone............I am back again and Elena as you can see my brain is tired too :(
I cannot make anything of the above news so decided to ask all friends here to give their input......
I would love to see this happen not that I don't like LJS.......I really do.....why does Shinhye look good with everyone??? ........makes our job tough!..........it's just that I have had a soft corner for WB and Shinhye to be cast together as leads since The heirs!.

Friends please forgive me if it's just my misinterpretation of the tweets....... :side: :blink: ....

It's good to be back BUT wow! Soo much back reading to do!
Elena, thanks dear friend.......yes we are nearly settled but exhausted.......still lots to do..... Missed you all.......hope to be able to join regularly now :)

I see mana is back. :) finally! That was a long absence BUT delighted to have you back ....welcome. Things are warming up now.... :)
Yes mana......I want to see her in a drama too.....it's been nearly a year now. Btw, Who is number 1 and 2 on your list for Shinhye pairing list?
Thanks Eve, Rachel, starfire, mana, Jenzzy, Narjess, and other dear members who have really made the forum come alive . ..............
:heartsh:
Missed all
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, starfire182921, mana ^-^, narjess89, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95168

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Woo Bin?
Woo Bin is fine me rather the other guy..please.

Thanks my dear Sis Maris.
Hi Eve, how's life?

Take care everyone.
Driving home. Load of work today. No time to squeeze in..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95169

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yipee! sis @Maris is back! u make us happier dear. Good to see u always. Hope everything u have to do is done so you can relax with us :)

on 2 more names thrown in for kdrama 'Pinocchio' I believe they are part of the characters in the story. If PSH and LJS are no longer, then the knetizens will get the scope (this on the premise that they do have resources to do any checking datas :pinch: ) But like everyone else the waiting is killing me! :ohmy: And I've also come across KWB's name back in the mix. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95170

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks Eve! Same here......missed you too. BUT what's this about you not having been well? :ohmy:
I do hope everything is fine now and you are fit as a fiddle.......we need you at all hours here my friend so please take care.... :)

So does this mean that Shinhye, LJS, KWB are in consideration for the main leads and YB and KYK for second leads?

Hi starfire!....:) I think Shinhye will take up this role because in one of her recent tweets she did say that she has to start working hard now........it could be studies too since session does start in Sep BUT her agency would not have released the pinnochio offer if she had been unable to take it up.
I also feel that LJS has not accepted yes because his close friend KWB might be in it too now???
BUT SBS has already offered LJS the role......

@rikasnail It's the character set for Pinocchio..LJS - Taxi driver turned reporter..PSH -

See my confusion?

:cry =X
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Angel88, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95172

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello elana, I'm doing better, back to work today. Seated too long still gives me discomfort so i shift so often. Hope that was the last... it was a long arduous task I had to go through since March. sigh

Good to hear more from @starfire and @mana.
I am too waiting patiently for good word that the new kdrama coming soon "Pinocchio" will be good and interesting... especially with our darling Shinhye in it. I miss watching her on a kdrama.. it's been a year since "the Heirs".
:pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95175

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
a re-post from dramabeans...

Pinocchio courts Lee Yubi and Kim Young-kwang to play reporters
by girlfriday | September 2, 2014

We’ve got two more names in circulation for Pinocchio, the new drama about young reporters headed to SBS this fall: Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book, Nice Guy) and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys, Good Doctor) are reportedly being wooed to join the cast, with the usual “just considering maybe” caveats. They’re up for supporting roles, while Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye are still considering the leads.

Lee Yubi and Kim Young-kwang haven’t been paired in a drama yet, but they’ve done CFs together (that’s where the picture comes from), which is the same case for Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin-hye. But the boys did the movie Hot Blooded Youth together, where Lee Jong-seok played a wimpy ladies’ man and Kim Young-kwang played a gangster who was jealous of him, and the girls play rivals in the historical film Tailor due out sometime this year.

Some of the stories still mention Kim Woo-bin as a casting possibility in addition to these guys, though the last I heard, he’d already moved on. If it’s still a remote possibility, then we’d have a reunionpalooza on our hands, from Heirs, School 2013, White Christmas, and Vampire Idol. Apparently, all roads in the universe lead to Kim Woo-bin.

The new drama comes from writer Park Hye-ryun and PD Jo Soo-won of I Hear Your Voice, and will star a group of twentysomethings who work day and night behind the city news desk as eager young reporters in search of the truth. Lee Yubi is up for the role of an idol sasaeng fan who becomes a reporter. I suppose stalking skills could come in handy for that job? And Kim Young-kwang is up to play a second-generation chaebol who dreams of becoming a reporter.

They’re considering the offers for now — Lee Yubi is currently shooting her movie Twenty with Kim Woo-bin (of course), and Kim Young-kwang’s new tvN drama Plus Nine Boys just barely premiered last week, so it might be a while before the cast gets locked down.

Pinocchio follows She’s So Lovable (after It’s Okay, It’s Love) in November.
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95176

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Tentative 4 main leads for Pinocchio

cr: as tagged via wintercherub
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Angel88, Maris, starfire182921, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95177

• starfire182921
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 691
=D isn't Lee yoo bi also in "the tailor" so it means reunion again for them if they will all casted in this drama?? Yahh :cry just accept it you all will you??? Then its like
No need to get know each other right??
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, mana ^-^, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 6 months ago #95183

• mana ^-^
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1232
Hi sis Maris...nice to see you again :-V :kiss: :lol: yes sis that was a long absence but I'm back now :willing
here is my " love to see pairing with ShinHye " list :

mana ^-^ wrote:
for me I was praying to see her pairing in dramas with hot guys listed as :
1- Kim SoHyon
2-Kim WooBin
3-Lee Jung Suk (my wish is coming true in few weeks :D )
4-Ahn JaeHyon...oh that is what I'm imagining since jambangee photoshoot sigh that he has not his first lead role yet...but he is so cute and handsome at the same time

and there are many other hot guys like Lee DongWook , Kim JiHoon , Park YooChun , Shinee's MinHo , Choi JinHyuk and more I like to see with her in dramas

oh that was too close to Reach the target number two :OMG
but Lee JungSuk is soooo good too. I loved him in " I hear your voice " and of course "Dr. Stranger" he is so handsome
please accept the roles soon ... I't being long time waiting for ShinHye's new drama :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by mana ^-^.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.213 seconds