Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun)

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82169

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
now we get a 2 more. I honestly think it was kind of limiting to let fans have little 'happiness' to see/know what's happening to Park Shin Hye .... my opinion only. :( for less pictures

anyways, lucky for the fans who came to have Shin Hye signature and a surprise candy gift from PSH for White Day! :)

her manager-nim is on the picture too

cr: DC
added photo of long line waiting for Park SHin Hye's signature and candy gift
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990, librajapan

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82174

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
.... and about the rising star....Ahn Jae Hyun :whistle:

from his ELLE magazine photos, to PUMA with Krystal as lively couple and with the ever beautiful Park Shin Hye for Jambangee this time showed off a tight embrace for a sexy look
source: LINK
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^, Chars, kimloveeun, gominam1990

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82175

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
so happy for this young model, actor AJH... he's got "ELLE Magazine"

On the interview portion, he said, "Money and success are of course important, but 'my people' are more important to me. I feel huge gratitude towards them for continuously staying by my side and acknowledging what I'm doing as a person."

His success is rising. He is now 1 of the MCs for "M! Countdown", Ahn Jae Hyun will be working with Lee Seung Gi and Chae Seung Won for "You’re All Surrounded". Not to forget, he’s also on magazines like ELLE Korea for next month's issue.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, Chars, kimloveeun, librajapan

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82176

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This is too funny.... when he is mcing M! Countdown...
he looks younger than his dob

:lol: naughty funny Key (Shinee)

cr: ahnjaehyeon
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^, Chars, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82177

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

the new MCs ... Ahn Jae Hyun and, Jeong Jun Young.
it look more like a wanted AD :silly: .. just kidding !
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 10 years 1 week ago #82181

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and.... it's a go. Ahn Jae Hyun will appear in Chinese movie titled: "Wedding Bible" with Yoo In Na who was also in the kdrama "YWCFTS" or "My Love from the star".

This is a romantic comedy about the love story of 2 couples from Korea and China. Jiajia Deng and Godfrey Gao will be the Chinese actor, actress. Directed by Huh In Moo of "Herb" and "My Black Mini dress".

Yoo In Na and Ahn Jae Hyun will be in the same movie following their SBS kdrama. Yoo In Na as Yoo Semi, who is jealous of her best friend Chun Song Yi while Ahn Jae Hyun as Chun Yoon Jae, Chun Song Yi"s brother.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 9 years 11 months ago #83353

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 9 years 10 months ago #84032

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by hacci143.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Ch@l3n3, Maris, kimloveeun

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 9 years 10 months ago #84388

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Ch@l3n3

2014 - Park Shin Hye for JAMBANGEE (with Ahn Jae Hyun) 9 years 10 months ago #84591

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Jambangee Summer 2014

image_2014-05-09.jpg

image_2014-05-09-2.jpg

image_2014-05-09-12.jpg

Credit: PSH_Supporters
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.909 seconds