Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!!

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83107

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The fan meeting or her "2014 World Tour" will definitely start in the USA, New York. Since she will be attending the 2013 Dramafever awards night on May 1st also in New York... it is possible to get confused if it is one and the same. Hopefully, we will get a clearer information on PSH World Tour schedules, venues and time - soon.

The Dramafever awards ceremony will be presenting awards to best actor, best actress, best kiss, best bad boy and so on. There were 13 categories. There was voting process, the final vote count: 1,019,762.

Especially, there is a grand prize for 2: WOW 3 day / 2 night trip to New York City Roundtrip airfare and transportation from the airport 3 day 2 night hotel accommodations 2 VIP Backstage tickets to the Live DramaFever Awards Ceremony. Hoddies, Samsung 32" HDTV and so on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, mana ^-^, Chars, YuthfulGrace, chong

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83108

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Awards Set to Honor Acclaimed Global Pop Stars Park Shin Hye, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Ji Eun (IU), Joo Won Among Notable Nominees

The nominees for the awards in each category is found
HERE

source linked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83123

• YuthfulGrace
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 58
I would love to see her too but I prefer to go to the Fan Meeting rather than the DF Awards. I hope its not just one event but a separate one. I hope that her Agency will announce the full details soon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Chars

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 week ago #83124

• Nyocyp
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 32
Where I can buy the ticket for fm, finally I can meet her.... :luvluv:
can somebody give me a link about the fm...Thank advance

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 10 years 1 week ago #83125

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Welcome to our forum @Nyocyp,
You will see the information when click the link that Eve give at previous post.
Details of nominee and the ticket is there.
I am glad many members and staffs will attend the awards and Fan Meeting.
Please share your fan account yea.
Good luck.

Have a pleasant evening and joyful morning everyone.

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83142

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello sis@Elana, @Nyocyp

The link is for the 2013 DramaFever awards LIVE show to be held at the :
Highline Ballroom
431 W 16th St
New York, NY 10011

Thursday, May 1, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)

This is the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards - and our first ever live show! We will exclusively announce the fans' chosen winners for Best Actor, Best Kiss, Best Drama, and all your favorite categories.
Featuring special in-person appearances by PARK SHIN HYE (Heirs, Flower Boy Next Door, You'r Beautiful, Heartrings) and CHRIS WANG (Love Me or Leave Me), Magnetic North, and more!
as well as video acceptance speeches from your favorite award winning stars!

Buy your tickets before April 15 to receive the early bird discount. This event is 18+
Please dress to impress.
cr: DramaFever

Park Shin Hye's World Tour venue which will start in New York, USA is not published yet. There is only a reference to Shin Hye attending the DramaFever awards on May 1st.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, mana ^-^, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Nyocyp, YuthfulGrace

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83166

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
It's official!!! Shin Hye will be in attendance and will be performing and have Q&A with the audience...omo...how exciting is that!!!

Ask Park Shin Hye questions and see her perform live at the 2013 DramaFever Awards

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Apr 10, 2014
We've just received exciting news about Park Shin Hye's visit to the DramaFever Awards in New York City. Not only will Park Shin Hye be in attendance at the event, she will also give a special performance and hold a Q&A session with fans. Make sure to prepare your questions and get tickets now to see her perform in person!

Park Shin Hye is setting out on her 2014 Park Shin Hye World Tour: Story of an Angel, and her first stop will be in New York City at the DramaFever Awards on May 1st. According to a S.A.L.T. Entertainment representative, "We are always thankful for the love from Korea and overseas. Starting in May, [Park Shin Hye] plans to meet more international fans in the U.S., Thailand, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. As Park Shin Hye is a hard worker who prepares a new stage whenever there is an opportunity to communicate with fans, she will perform a variety of stages this year."

We can't wait to have her on our stage, and we would love for you to join with us in celebrating 2013's best in international dramas at the 2nd Annual DramaFever Awards. We will exclusively announce the fans' chosen winners for Best Actor, Best Kiss, Best Drama, and all your other favorite categories. The ceremony features a special in-person performance by Park Shin Hye (Heirs, You're Beautiful, Heartstrings) and special appearance by Chris Wang (Love Me or Leave Me), as well as video acceptance speeches from your favorite award winning stars!

The event is being held in the NYC Highline Ballroom from 7pm to 10 pm. It's open to those 18 years and older and tickets are as low as $25 for general admission. VIP tickets include dinner, open bar, gift bags, and the chance to meet our special guests. Buy your tickets to the exciting event HERE before they sell out!
Last Edit: 10 years 1 week ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, mana ^-^, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, Nyocyp, gominam1990, chong

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83169

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
waaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wanng go to new york!!!!! :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 10 years 1 week ago #83177

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you sis@Almontel for the official confirmation that Park Shin Hye will also hold a special Q&A
session with fans. So her special performance will happen there at the DramaFever awards on May 1st.

:piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham

Park Shin Hye will be in New York city on May 1st to attend the 2013 DramaFever Awards ceremony!! 9 years 11 months ago #83554

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Eve,
are you going?
another 10 days.
Please get fan signing... heheeh
hugs

I hope, Sis Anne is healthy and can make it.
Sis Anne, fighting!!!
Please stay healthy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.370 seconds