Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요'

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1398

• Gems
  • Senior Star
I sure hope that some members here will be able to see JGS in person when he visits their country and provide us with some nice fan accounts and pictures!

I've always wanted to be able to give a fan account. To actually have a live encounter with an idol....I would faint. And plus, the bragging rights! LOL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1400

• jaimejks-psh
Gems wrote:
I sure hope that some members here will be able to see JGS in person when he visits their country and provide us with some nice fan accounts and pictures!

I've always wanted to be able to give a fan account. To actually have a live encounter with an idol....I would faint. And plus, the bragging rights! LOL

kekeke, bragging rights, indeed.
If anyone would like some of my photos of Keun Sukkie,
pm me your email and I'll send them to you.

It would be nice to have Shin Hye join Keun Sukkie to promote because this drama was about her GMN too.
Better yet, why don't she do some fanmeetings as well? I'll fly over just to see her.
Sukkie is Love
Shin Hye is Love
YAB is LOVE!

edit: Cecilia has updated her blog on the Director's Cut DVD. It's GREAT news, well to me at least. I am going to pray really hard to get the actual actors' autographed version of the DVD. Please, God, hear me and answer me.

Cecilia wrote:
"(1) Total of 16 episodes including 100-110 minutes of cut scenes
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1443

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
whoa! i would really like to have a copy of the DC! (:

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1453

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
i noticed that the SPECIAL OST wasn't included in the 1st post.. What should i do by JGS.. anyway, here's the link.. there's only one track in the special OST.. i picked this up somewhere and they said that it was a really a "special ost".. in case you guys want it (and im sure JGS fans would), here's the link:

www.mediafire.com/?ftmnaght3nm

And do the Director's cut DVDs really have the ANJELLS signature????!?! even if it only has SH's, i still want it!! I need to get a genuine copy of her signature!! does anyone know of any way where i can get something like that (i mean without having to walk up to her and get the sig myself)?
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1454

• marcoluvspsh
  • New Star
  • Park Shin Hye I LOVE YOU!
marcoluvspsh wrote:
i noticed that the SPECIAL OST wasn't included in the 1st post.. it's What should i do by JGS.. there's only one track in the special OST.. i picked this up somewhere and they said that it was an official "special ost" (but i dont know if they would sell osts with only one track haha).. in case you guys want it (and im sure JGS fans would), here's the link:

And do the Director's cut DVDs really have the ANJELLS signature????!?! even if it only has SH's, i still want it!! I need to get a genuine copy of her signature!! does anyone know of any way where i can get something like that (i mean without having to walk up to her and get the sig myself)?
ANjells east...ANjells west..
North and South just do your best...
Guard my Park Shin Hye while she rests...
~ Marco (2009)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1458

• jaimejks-psh
marcoluvspsh wrote:
i noticed that the SPECIAL OST wasn't included in the 1st post.. What should i do by JGS.. anyway, here's the link.. there's only one track in the special OST.. i picked this up somewhere and they said that it was a really a "special ost".. in case you guys want it (and im sure JGS fans would), here's the link:

Well the deadline to preorder the Director's Cut is over already. They no longer take preorders, sorry guys.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1460

• Liu Si Ying
marcoluvspsh wrote:

Thanks for that marco,

I actually was lucky enough to get SH's signed YB OST sent over from korea, but sorry I won't be selling it. I was able to get a copy coz someone soompi girl randomly found it in korea and brought about 9 copies (1 SH, 8 YH) for the girls on soompi. I was lucky enough to get a copy coz I literally stalked the YB soompi thread, and then her live station. LOL!

I don't think u can get her auto anywhere online coz she's not popular enough, just yet.

Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Liu Si Ying.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1465

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Oh my! Thanks for sharing the autographed OST oreo_gal!

Since her signed items are not so available online, I would treasure it so much more = )

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1468

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
ore0_gal wrote:
I don't think u can get her auto anywhere online coz she's not popular enough, just yet.

soon!!

how many of korean actress having international forum setup by international fans? ;) not many i guessed

dun worry, b happy.. :)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #1469

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
i envy those who have signed items. actually, as i have mentioned in the other threads, i envy those who get the remotest chance to see them. heehee. resources are scarce for those who aren't based, mostly online. but of course, still thankful that at least they are offered online. (:

thanks for sharing the pic oreo!

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.768 seconds