Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73946

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Another gorgeous namja..

Love his voice too, try listen use head-phone...heaven.

1932124910_564b097f.jpg

1932124910_743e6757.jpg

1932124910_f39380e1.jpg

1932124910_78485536.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73947

• elankham
  • Administrator
More pics...

1932124910_f6dc5961.jpg

1932124910_0e72fa7e.jpg

1932124910_4d910f22.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73948

• maeladie
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 482
Sis Elana, Correct! You're right..... I also love his(KWB) voice so much......so "Masculine" :shy:

feels like he's whispering into my ears whenever he was talking,hehhehe
Sometimes I wonder why he didn't hide abt the GF issue, Is it the girl request bcuz she knew that its shinhye that was his partner on Heirs? hehheheeh :-V

and looking back at pictures with shinhye that sis elana's posted, is it snow? I think they have it now in Korea....... Praying for them not to get sick.

Pls stay Healthy, Cast and crew of Heirs and to all here.......
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by maeladie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73951

• elankham
  • Administrator
‘The Heirs’ BTS Photos Show Stars Fight Off the Cold

A set of BTS photos have been released for the hit drama The Heirs’ on November 19.

In the photos, the members of the cast, including Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Kim Ji Won and ZE:A’s Hyung Sik, are seen doing all they can to fight off the cold while filming the drama.

Lee Min Ho, who is known to be the ‘older brother’ of the filming site, has proved himself to be a well-mannered guy once again by providing everyone with neck warmers, hot packs and even warm drinks and snacks to help them stay warm. He himself is seen wrapped up in thick winter jacket as he films the drama in the zero degree weather.

Park Shin Hye, who has to act wearing a thin skirt most of the time, wrapped herself up in a jacket whenever she took breaks from filming, but went right into acting whenever she was called back to film.

Despite the brutal weather, Kim Ji Won never let go of the script from her bare hands to practice her lines over and over again, impressing many others at the site.

Attempting to comfort everyone a bit, ZE:A’s Hyung Sik went around making everyone laugh with his witty humor and took short naps wrapped up in blankets whenever he had time left over.

The makers of the drama, Hwa N. Dam Pictures, stated, “The stars of The Heirs have been fighting the cold with their passion for the drama. Please continue to stay tuned for the upcoming episodes featuring deeper romance between the characters.”

51039002.jpg

Min Ho the most rich elder brother in real life - should give more... wakakaka

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73952

• elankham
  • Administrator
Look at them...so perfect together.

web_3743522900_3dda1167__3_Making_07.jpg

web_3743522900_6b1b1025__3_Making_11.jpg

web_3743522900_90a71fbc__3_Making_10.jpg

web_3743522900_c8e8f44a__3_Making_13.jpg

web_3743522900_e930b6eb_EC8381EC868DEC9E90EB93A43ED9A8CMaking_09.jpg

It's not a surprise if Min Ho could date her after The Inheritors... may be.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73958

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lol...sis elana...you really dont want Shin Hye and Min Ho to date off screen eh??

What do the words on the article say?

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73961

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
Thanks to all the photos and insights...to all my sister's, I really appreciates all the effort :heartsh:

Sis Mandy, even I to is curious, why Sis Elana doesn't want Min Ho and Shin Hye date for real? actually I've read it from the past post and from then it makes me think why?

Oooopps! sorry sis elana, curiosity overloadz kekeke :shy: :shy: :shy:

LoveUaLL...Mwahugz!!!:kiss1:

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73962

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lol..I think sis elana just wants Shin Hye to be with someone else. I think myself too that Min Ho and Shin Hye will make a good oppa and dongsang relationship. I still think Min Ho is most suitable with Park Min Young. Besides, I think Shin Hye stated in previous interviews that Min Ho would be the last person she would date. LOL....AS LONG AS THEY WIN SOMETHING FOR HEIRS I WILL BE HAPPY!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73963

• Avidfanatic
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
@melaide: you're welcome, thank you so much also for all the posts and to all the sisters here untiringly sharing updates, opinions, excitements! Cheers to everybody!

Take care and God bless!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 4 months ago #73964

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
I believe Shin Hye is not with anyone right now. On the SBS Direct Interview she stated that she hasn't found any right guy for her yet. That alone tells that she's not in a relationship at the moment. I also strongly believe that she and her male co-stars, regardless of being heavily linked to be dating, are just good friends. JYH and JGS especially, she is just too comfortable around them to be romantically involve.

Nevertheless, it is fun to ship Shin Hye with her male co-stars coz she is just too lovable! But realistically, i think Shin Hye suits someone who is not a celebrity. These guys have hardcore fans that is too posessive and immature, and even now she is being heavily bashed by fans who are jealous of her. Celebrity couples are always under a microscope and this can put pressure on their relationship. A non-celebrity guy with a stable career would suit her the best, and crazy ppl will have less points to bash her.

I adore Sunye of Wonder Girls and her husband. He's a non-celebrity but he's good-looking, really stable and nice too. I think a guy like that would suit Shin Hye
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Avidfanatic, love_geunshin, LukaforLove
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.562 seconds