Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74575

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Broken heart Young Do

collage_2013-12-02_22-07-061.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74576

• Lina507
  • Administrator
Will Kim Tan approach Cha Eun Sang?

collage_2013-12-04_00-48-20.p1.jpg
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74577

• Lina507
  • Administrator
I think they meet to eat noodles, as Cha Eun Sang promise.

Will he have a chance in Cha Eun Sang's heart?:heartsh:

collage_2013-12-04_01-22-23.p1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74578

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ sis elana: Please don't hate CES!! Instead, please empathize with her. She is only 18 and this was the only choice for her at this point. She can't control what happens in their relationship with such a powerful dad as Mr. Kim standing in the way. Tan can promise all he wants to protect Eun Sang but he is too young and is powerless to protect her in all honesty. Look how fast Mr. Kim got to Eun Sang before Tan could even talk to her. If he was older and wielded more power, then yes, I would say Eun Sang is not firm enough for her love for Eun Sang.

On another note, as I said before, ever since Young Do left his hair down, I loved his character a lot. He has so much more decency and more considerate. I really did not like him in the beginning because I thought he was a big jerk!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74579

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
the heirs is doing very well. I'm happy that because of heirs, PSH popularity even increases more. many people who were not fans of PSH became her fans because of the heirs. hope 4 her all the luck, & I wish we can see her more in TV shows.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74580

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
@ sis elana
you hated eun sang eventhough u r shipping yong do & eun sang, it seems that u changed your opinion.

at the beginning I liked yong do more, actually the chemistry btw PSH & KWB is killing me, they r adorable together. this my 1st time liking the 2nd lead actor more than the 1st lead actor, but seeing how kim tan takes care of CES makes me feel sad.
I think yong do should take his chance, thoughout all the series kim tan didn't give him a chance.

how can we know the nominees 4 SBS drama awards???

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74582

• Lei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Don't know if it's against rule to put a video in here but if it is, just let me know then i can delete it.

But here's my take on the Ep 17 Preview:

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74583

• Lei
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
Don't worry am still shipping this one:

The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74584

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Young Do is good now but I still like Tan Tan. Beginning to end, he treats her well...hands down. Next time Young Do....until next time.

I hope Shin Hye wins for Top 10 Stars, Best Actress, Best Couple, and Netizen Popularity Award!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 3 months ago #74585

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
I just watched the preview. Finally!!!

These are my thoughts on it:

First, I am glad that we will get to see PSH in this episode and that we wont have to keep on guessing where she was.

I don't hate Eun Sang but I am angry at her a little. I hear what @Mandy says that she is only 17, but I just felt that at least she should have left a good bye note, a text message or a voicemail. Poor Kim Tan was left hanging with no explanation, nothing to go on. I just feel so bad for him.

It seems like both Kim Tan and YD are looking for her, but I am thinking that YD finds her first because he asks help from his father. His father is rich and has a lot of resources/methods that he can use to find somebody and from the preview when the father asks "Who is CES?" I got the impression that YD was asking for his help, the father asked who she was and when he heard YD response, he decides to help him. Maybe this is the first time he sees his son like this.

Second, I don't think CES calls YD first, I think he finds out her new number, leaves her a voicemail and she call him back or something.

kim Tan is doing the search on his own, with no help so it probably takes him longer to find her. I just wonder how did he get all beat up. It seems that Won is a police station with him. I wonder if he got arrested or detained after a fight.

I am looking forward to the new song from Lee Min Ho on the OST, but I am not sure why they are not talking about including PSH's new song "Break up, not yet for me". It will be perfect for episode 17 or 18!!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elsiec.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Avidfanatic
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds