Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68205

• HeyZel
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
WOw.. Thank you for sharing it...:) I cant wait to watch their come back: movie again... I really love the Dooley couple... :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68279

• seara
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 673
[FanMade] "Heirs 상속자들" Four Minutes Trailer - Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, moon, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68315

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Here's another one of my HEIRS drama cover of our couple....

Heirs6.jpg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68316

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Jung Yonghwa withdraws from “Heirs” to focus on World Tour and new album

Singer-actor Jung Yonghwa has politely withdrew himself from appearing in Kim Eun Sook’s new drama “Heirs“.
On April 26th, Jung Yonghwa‘s agency, FNC Entertainment released a statement, “Jung Yonghwa has decided not to appear in SBS’ new drama [Heirs].”
Other than this, differences between the production and agency regarding Jung Yonghwa‘s character in the story was primarily the reason for the withdrawal. They were considering the character and the story favorably, but at the end the production and Yonghwa‘s agency did not come to a mutual agreement. Both parties however respect the decision and outcome.
Jung Yonghwa‘s representative maintains that the musician will not be able to handle the load of the drama on his schedule. ”For now, Jung Yonghwa will be focusing on their World Tour and also for CNBLUE‘s upcoming album scheduled to be released in the second half of the year. He would resume acting soon as he has been receiving many other acting offers too.”
Jung Yonghwa‘s appearances in the dramas “You’re Beautiful” and “Heartstrings” has received a lot of attention and acknowledged. Besides that, he’s also recognized for his exceptional abilities in music by composing and even producing.
Meanwhile, Jung Yonghwa and CNBLUE are currently busy for their “2013 Blue Moon World Tour”.

(c) cnbluestorm
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, hsumeg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68319

• almontel
...'they did not come to a mutual agreement'...hmmmm....that says a lot....
i'm sure it has something to do with his role as a second lead to Lee Min Ho...
very interesting....
I've got mixed emotions about this news....Sad that we won't be able to see our YongShin together and somehow happy since YongHwa will be able to focus more on his music and their world tour...but i'm more sad than elated...i'm sure it's because i wanted to see our couple on the screen again...aigo.....

here's the news at allkpop:
CNBLUE’s Yonghwa turns down role for upcoming drama, ‘Heirs’

Although it was reported that CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa had been confirmed for upcoming SBS drama, ‘Heirs‘, it turns out the idol actor has had a change of heart, as he has turned down the lucrative role.

“Yonghwa has decided to turn down his impending role on the new SBS drama, ‘Heirs’,” FNC Entertainment said. The reason? “The agency and the production company couldn’t reach an agreement regarding the character Yonghwa would play,” they said. The production company respected Yonghwa’s decision and the plan for his appearance was mutually dissolved.

If it all had went on as previously planned, Yonghwa would have starred alongside Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, the latter whom he had already collaborated with on You’re Beautiful‘ and ‘Heartstrings‘.

With the drama plans scuppered, Yonghwa plans to focus on his music, his agency revealed. “Currently, he is putting his attention towards his world tour and CNBLUE’s upcoming album, scheduled for the second half of this year,” they said. “Also, he has received offers from many productions, so he should be visiting you with good acting soon.”
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: primrose

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68320

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
This news made me feel heartbroken

Why Why Why You do this Jung Yong Hwa

Jung Yong Hwa will not be appearing in The Heirs.

On April 26, Jung Yong Hwa′s agency FNC Entertainment stated that the singer has decided to turn down his role in the SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight – The Heirs."

The reason behind his decline is that the production company and his agency failed to reach an agreement on Jung Yong Hwa′s character. The production company has also decided to accept the singer′s decision to leave the drama.

An agency rep said, "Jung Yong Hwa plans to concentrate on his world tour and the other musical activities planned for CN Blue in the latter half of the year. He has been receiving offers from many pieces, so he′s looking over them and we′re sure he′ll be able to return with a good piece soon."

CN Blue is currently on its 2013 World Tour Blue Moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hsumeg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68321

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I knew it was just too good to be true. Ive predicted that he was going to back out.
Why Yonghwa why? I wonder if YH management has become picky choosing projects for him.
Do they want a leading role for him? I guess this is for the best though.
Now the question is who will take on the role that YH rejected?
The following user(s) said Thank You: hsumeg

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68371

• almontel
Maybe they should scout Woo bin and his buddy shinhyes partner in jambongee lee jong sukThey're both hot and pretty good actors and are both very tall!
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by almontel.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68380

• hsumeg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
very sad news indeed...............:(

maybe his agency feel this role will not compliment him? what i mean 2 say

is maybe this role will not highlight his acting talent? bcoz after all he is a singer bandleader first?

i am saddened by news at same time i love that his priority is 2 his music n band first........:bingo:

we shall wait again 4 other screen role but in meantime let us celebrate his forthcoming

album n concert tour..........:luvluv:

:superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68403

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Let move on....:heartsh: :heartsh:
lee_minho_03copy.jpg

those who made edited picture for our MINHYE couple, please feel free use this logo.
I'll appreciate that.

download1.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, vertige25, primrose
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.598 seconds