• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Posting more Pictures..

554692_298727690261263_1979934668_n.jpg

564388_299090570224975_867450544_n.jpg

734042_298727950261237_530866002_n.jpg

Cr: as Tagged

I miss you ALL! , I hope to drop by once in a while, Have a great evening!
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, elankham, iloveHACCI, moon, vertige25, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 4 days ago #68045

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG....seriously!! All of Yong Hwa's series are with Shin Hye...I do love YongShin as you can tell by my avatar but I have wanted Shin Hye and Min Ho to pair up for the longest of time. OMG.....how is this plot even going to work?

And interestingly enough, Min Ho is EXACTLY 2 years older than Yong Hwa. They have the same birthday but different year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 4 days ago #68048

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
omo..omo....my daughter sent me a text regarding YongHwa being confirmed for HEIRS....

ohmigosh...who will be his partner i wonder? i don't know what to feel....and I do love Lee MinHo and we all know he'd be paired with Shin Hye...

now i'm wondering all sorts of stories as to what YH's role will be....hmmmmmm......................wait a sec, i just read this and below it states they will be playing RICH HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS????????????

credit: allkpop
CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa will be joining Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye on ‘Heirs‘!

The upcoming SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama cast the CNBLUE leader as one of the 3 leading roles. SBS said, “Yonghwa has been cast into ‘Heirs’ along with Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye. It’s his comeback to the small screen after his last drama 2 years ago“.

Since there are three big names in the drama, SBS said, “As the three Hallyu stars that are well loved everywhere are place in the leading roles, there will be a huge synergy effect. Yonghwa and Lee Min Ho will be playing heirs that have different charms.”

Park Shin Hye and Yonghwa had already appeared in ‘You’re Beautiful‘ and ‘You’ve Fallen For Me‘ together, so this is their 3rd drama together. The drama is a trendy drama that talks about the love and friendship of rich high school students.
Last Edit: 11 years 4 days ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Laurabianca

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 4 days ago #68049

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh it's another school drama!

Now I wonder who the second female lead is and who likes who....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68052

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Laura Sweetie,

Welcome back !!!

I feel like to dance when I saw your post. We need you more when the drama start. Mommy knew since beginning how much you

love Min Ho...kekekeke

take care and pray for your best health.

Everyone, thanks so much for the updates, POV, pictures and videos..

thank you..thank you..

hu_1305878620_841433239_2011-05-22-3_2013-04-16.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurabianca

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68053

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Hehehe no backing out now YH.
Their images fit well for a college drama.
I hope they reveal the other casts soon.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68054

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
if it resembles gossip girls, then there is no one leading role, it talks abt the secrets of rich young group of people( so I think we have at least 3 leading males & 3 leading female); I hope shin hye will have the best role that will grasp the hearts & do not increases her antifans.
really I worry abt her role, waiting for it

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68059

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
for yong hwa casted again with shin hye makes me worry even more, I think this will affect both of them badly :( .
yong hwa need to be casted with other actresses, but still this is a chance for him to show the people that he can act.
wishing for both of all the best
psh & jyh fighting <3

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68060

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Well since this drama will be a mix of BOF and Gossip Girl I think that how it stated on allkpop PSH, YYH, and LMH will be the 3 main leads. Even the writer said that she wanted to have an actress for the main girl. So Shin Hye will be the main lead. So sorry @missmoon but I have to disagree with you :P :P :-V Probably they will add few guys to the leads like it was in BOF (4guys) and there will be some other girl or girls maybe in supporting roles. But I think that there is a huge possibility that this trio will be the MAIN leads. I think that they gonna take only a few things from GG like rich kids, secrets, popularity and everything that goes with it...actualy BOF also had it. I think that BOF may be the main inspiration but we may see more of a school life than we saw in BOF. Also in GG they were some huge problems and issues so I don't think that they want to go that road. Everyone hooking up with everyone, sex, drugs, betrayls...well...the main characters wasn't always likeable :P :P and from what I read Heirs is a rom-com so...
Well only time will tell :-V :-V :-V
I forgot to say that I'm SUPER EXCITED about this drama. :ding: :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv: :wahaha :wahaha
And YONGSHIN :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: I know some people are worried that SH and YH will suffer but YH and his management accepted the oiffer knowing that SH will take a part in it and maybe she's even his love interest.
So we just have to trust them that they know what they're doing and hope that they will have great characters, that drama will be amazing and successful and that the're gonna have fantastic and unforgetable time. AND THAT THEY RELASHIONSHIP (whatever it is...friendship or something more) WILL BECOME EVEN STRONGER :D :D :D :-V :luvluv:
and I know that there are people that will bash them but there's a lot of people (i hope more) that WILL SUPPORT THEM :-V :-V
Heirs fighting Shin Hye fighting Yong Hwa fighting Lee Min Ho fighting and of course YONGSHIN fighting :-V :-V :D

hmm...this is quite long =X =X :S sorry :-V :-V Love to all the supporters :heartsh: :heartsh: :luvluv: bye bye to all the haters :bye: :bye:
:D :D
Last Edit: 11 years 3 days ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missmoon, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 3 days ago #68062

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
@snowwhite
miss u sis, long time no see <3

I hope what u r saying is right but I don't think the main aspiration is bof , it will be repetetion
I hope that the other actresses will not compete shin hye 4 the leading role & hopefully the best role will be for psh.

I think the drama will a big hit ^_^
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.142 seconds