Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70188

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
@snowwhite
i saw that news, i really hate their FNC Entertainment.. they behave like that they are their enemy or what??
they are making me angry now... :throw:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70192

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
I don't know if I want Krystal to star in it. I don't want to elaborate on it too much because I didn't see any of her work. So I can't judge her acting...
But I have to be honest after Yonghwa drop out I think I would prefer if this would be a drama with only actors. Actually I think that this is a little unfair to other actors who want to make it big. It's almost 100% sure that everyone that will star in this drama will have a huge profits from it. Come on...even the simple fact that Shinhye and Minho are acting in it guarantees that drama will get exported to other countries. So I think that's a little unfair. It's not like actors can do the same and hope on stage.
Besides idols are usually cast for a bigger publicity and I don't think that this drama needs a biiger publicity... I am certain that with this lineup of actors it will have big enough publicity (it already has).
But I think that people shouldn't be bashing idol-actors just because they are idols. Let's look for example at Eun Hye or Yoochun they're acting is amazing.
Maybe Krystal's acting is great. I don't say it isn't. I would just prefer Heirs without idols. In general
I don't know anymore.
Well that's my opinion.
I hope I didn't offend anyone.

On a side note. I wonder if Jessica (SNSD) will come to set to visit Krystal. If so I guess Shinhye will meet her. Another connection with SNSD :silly: :whistle:
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70213

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Share fan made video...
The video was share at PSH Facebook.

thanks Rencess Mae Austero Banzagales for sharing
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70237

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
KANG HA NEUL JOINS THE CAST OF “HEIRS”
Posted by Clockwatcher .....Couch Kimchi

image_2013-07-12.jpg

Damn. This drama has more people than Walmart on Black Friday.
Kang Ha Neul, who currently plays ice prince Jung Sun Woo on Mnet’s Monstar, has joined the cast of Kim Eun Sook’s SBS drama Heirs. He joins the likes of Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, Choi Jin Hyuk, Krystal and at this rate, all my cousins. He’ll be playing the Attorney-General’s son who’s good-looking, intelligent and the school president. Congratulations on the promotion from class president to school president. But yes, while it’s hardly a departure from his current role, it’s smart of him to hop on this hot train.
If this news doesn’t get a “not confirmed” in a few hours (there’s only one source reporting this), he’ll be the second person from Monstar who’s already found work since the drama wrapped up last week. Ha Yeon Soo has been cast in the upcoming tvN sitcom, Potato Star 2013QR3 That Looks Like A Sweet Potato. Not bad for a bunch of musically talented rookies/rising stars.
Source: enews24
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, primrose

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70243

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
another add news about him

he also cute. .

Kang Ha Neul will be joining one of the most anticipated dramas of the year.

On July 12, many officials told enews that "Kang Ha Neul has joined the upcoming SBS drama The One Trying to Wear the Crown, Withstand the Weight - The Heirs, which is set to start up in October."

The actor will take up the role of Lee Hyo Shin, the smart and good-looking son of the Public Prosecutor General. He will act in one of the main roles of the drama, along with Lee Min Ho, Kim Woo Bin and ZE:A′s Park Hyung Sik.

Kang Ha Neul was previously a musical actor, and stepped into the small screen through the drama To the Beautiful You in 2012. Recently he′s been appearing in the tvN drama Monstar.
Kang Ha Neul will be joining one of the most anticipated dramas of the year
An official commented, "Kang Ha Neul had an advantage because he is a rare actor for someone his age, with his acting skills and looks. We expect him to become the biggest rookie of the last half of 2013, thanks to his being cast in The Heirs after Monstar."

Kang Ha Neul will join shoots for The Heirs in August.

Photo credit: enews DB
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hsumeg, vertige25, primrose, Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70259

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Heirs adds Kang Haneul, Park Hyung-shik
by javabeans | July 12, 2013
credit:Dramabeans

Are you tired of hearing about Heirs yet? I know, I know, there’s been a lot of news, only it’s not really that much real news, and the drama’s still months off. I wouldn’t blame you if you were sick of Heirs already and it hasn’t even begun shooting yet.

But I’m not gonna lie, I’m so totally not in that camp, because this show is probably going to be my crack of the year. At least I hope so, since I’ve had a decidedly crack-deprived year thus far and I miss the high. Some shows have produced minor buzzy effects, but nothing in the realm of the full-on, heart-pounding, I-dream-of-potential-plot-developments-at-night brand of addiction that has you craving your next hit.

Okay, Imma stop talking like a scary junkie now and move on to Heirs, which already has a pretty shiny cast of beautiful, popular, and talented stars: Lee Min-ho, Park Shin-hye, Choi Jin-hyuk, Kim Woo-bin, and most recently Krystal. Now two more up-and-comers are in the mix, both with recent cable hits that have boosted their name recognition: Kang Haneul of Monstar and Park Hyung-shik of Nine and idol group ZE:A. (Kang Haneul is confirmed, Park Hyung-shik is not.)

This should be a great stepping stone for Kang Haneul, who will play the son of a police chief who is smart, handsome, and student body president. Soooo… just like his Monstar character? Granted, that’s not a bad type of character to reprise, since he’s currently fluttering hearts and winning over viewers as the smart, musically talented, all-around perfect Big Man On Campus. And while the Monstar character isn’t really doing it for me (I know, I tried, but his brand of disdainful hauteur keeps me from warming to him), he certainly is doing a good job in the role. As a bonus, it’s giving him lots of opportunities to show off his musical talents, which he honed first on the musical stage.

I thought Park Hyung-shik was a little green but promising in Nine, where he played the younger version of Lee Jin-wook’s time-traveling hero. He is reportedly in negotiations to work out his schedule with the show after receiving the offer and meeting with the writer. Time conflicts were supposedly why he dropped Master’s Sun recently, but Heirs will be a few months behind that show’s timetable. His would-be character is a chaebol heir, which, dur. They’re ALL heirs! That’s like saying there are rich people in Gossip Girl. Will they all have eyes and hair and speak, too?

Heirs will premiere in October.

Via E News 24, Star News
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose, Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70266

• elankham
  • Administrator
Thanks everyone for the posts,

Sis Maris, Sis Almontel and Jewel, thanks for latest update.

It hard to miss this drama, since so many beautiful people in Heirs.

Looking forward October...

as usual I like to dance.

1243936432_otter_2013-07-13.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Maris

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70273

• Jewel
  • Senior Star
  • face a world with a smile....
  • Thank you received: 271
@sis elena how can we dance if shinhye drop in number 2 more chinese vote jjh i already post in all website on regarding 20 choice to vote psh but im exciting this drama i hope one of our member uplload every episode and with eng sub. so i can update the series . . figthing guys!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70275

• elankham
  • Administrator
OMG...

Please vote everyone to make me keep on dancing.

Together we can make it happen...

Like Sis Maris said ..Oh NO will become oh YES!!!!

Thanks everyone for the updates.

Let keep vote.

20choice.interest.me/vote.m
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, primrose

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 9 months ago #70360

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Actress Lim Joo Eun, whom readers may recognize from the drama 'Arang and the Magistrate', and actor Kang Ha Neul, who is currently starring in 'Monstar', will join the star-studded lineup of the new SBS drama 'Heirs'!
Lim Joo Eun and Kang Ha Neul join the star-studded lineup of upcoming SBS drama 'Heirs'
credit: allkpop

According to Lim Joo Eun's agency King Kong Entertainment, the actress will play the role of Jun Hyun Joo, a high school teacher. Kang Ha Neul, on the other hand, will play the handsome and smart man from a family with an impressive political background.

In addition to these two, Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Sung Ryung, f(x)'s Krystal, Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin, ZE:A's Hyungsik, and Kim Ji Won have already been confirmed or are in the final stages of completing their casting offer for 'Heirs', which will air later this year!

HEIRS i'm sure is one of the 'highly anticipated' series of the last quarter of the year....i'm really super excited and i hope that it will surpass my expectations to the ...th level!!!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds