Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70744

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lately, I have been going crazy looking for any Heirs MV. Lol! I really hope that the plot focuses a lot more on Min Ho and Shin Hye and less on the other characters and I hope this drama will be another huge break for Shin Hye! 20% ratings!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70745

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
@Lukaforlove, thanks for the info, i didn't know that Heirs will come right after Master's Sun....i too am currently watching MS and I love it as much as i love the M-T drama the Good Doctor....ke ke ke..

@Mandy, i do hope that it will rake in huge rating for Shin Hye's sake....with it being so star-studded I do believe they just might....let's keep our fingers crossed...

@Maris, i too was hoping that was part of Heirs filming...because I so love her getup...the long hair and the outfit...it mkaes her more sexy...i don't want to see her in loose clothes because it doesn't show off her figure...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, LukaforLove

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70747

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@ almontel: if she looked like how she looked in the above picture with the sunglasses that would be perfect...but I agree, I really hope her "fashion" in this series will be better to make her look prettier....even if she is the heiress of poor, she can still wear decent clothes....I really hope this is not a reprisal of Boys over Flowers and that this is a completely different school drama. I'll be honest. I was a bit disappointed that Shin Hye was yet in ANOTHER school drama but when I saw that her co-star was Min Ho, I was really happy. Sigh...it will be great to see them together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70768

• almontel
Dashing men of HEIRS, Take your Pick:
here's a blog from Dramafever:
blog.dramafever.com/2013/08/the-heirs-cr...e-fangirls-and-boys/

I hope someone can post the pics:

HEIRS: created to destroy all fangirls and fanboys
Upcoming K-drama Heirs, starring Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, is more than just a drama about filthy rich high school kids. It’s actually about how easy it is to destroy all the fangirls and fanboys in the entire universe. This drama is a trap created to once again ruin bias lists and cause fans all around the world to cry on their couches and claw at their computer screens because of the unlimited eye candy this cast offers. Now I took the time to really think hard about this cast. After counting there are literally SEVEN HOT GUYS IN THIS DRAMA.

The F4 crew from Boys Over Flowers was already too much to handle; I mean every time they were all in a scene together I thought I needed a medic! What am I, actually what are we supposed to do this time?! There are apparently 20 planned episodes of Heirs which means I — I mean we – are going to die 20 times, not even counting the amount of times we’re going to die during just ONE episode! It’s like we’re gonna be freakin’ ghosts watching Heirs! We might as well re-name ourselves “Arang“ because we’re not alive!

The thing is, I don’t think you guys really understand who is in this drama. I mean it’s one thing to write up individual articles letting you all know who joined the cast this week; but it’s a totally different type of kitten when you put everyone together in a line up. So of course I did it! You already know I did it!

Below is the male cast line up of Heirs. I am telling you, seriously there is a guy style for everyone in this drama. If you don’t believe me just scroll down and make sure to wipe the drool when you’ve reached the end. BOOM!

Lee Min Ho
For those who love the tall and handsome type.

Kim Woo Bin
For those who like smoldering sex appeal and model-licious attributes.

Kang Min Hyuk
For those of you who love pure cuteness with eye smiles and rock star qualities.

Kang Ha Neul
For the ones who dig the boy next door with a dash of preppy and bad boy flavor.

Choi Jin Hyuk
For the ones who find the mysterious looking ones intriguing and addicting.

Park Hyung Sik
For the ones who like the boys who get voted “Most Popular” in school.

Choi Won Young
For those who just want to say “oppaaa” all the time.

‘Heirs’ and all it’s gorgeous guys are coming to you soon,

credit: KrisE! @K_Kisses_KrisE @ Dramafever
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507, Mssuitt, Angel88, Hannah Machado

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70769

yeahh right!!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 8 months ago #70826

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
@ Mandy, Yea I was hoping she would refrain herself from doing HS setting drama.
I know she can still pull it off, but I really wanna see her get into a more serious adult role like
maybe portray a doctor hehehhe.

Off topic but thanks to
@Almontel, since you mentioned the good doctor, I gave it a try and now I'm loving it as well. So far I'm liking it more than MS.
I don't know who is Joo Won up against but he might bag the best actor for tv drama this year.

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 7 months ago #70882

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
Photo from the shooting

995787_453808614716958_915082827_n.jpg

@credit to DongHyun7777
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 7 months ago #70883

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
on 130809 SBS staff production (Kim Dong Hyun) update his twitter with the Heirs Shooting location and the script booklet for ep1-4

heirslocationandscript.jpg

and on 130816 he update his twitter with some information.

today.. the Heirs drama start for the first shooting !

SBS 미니시리즈
"왕관을 쓰려는 자. 그 무게를 견뎌라!!" 상속자들 첫 촬영! ^^
만나서 방갑다 ^^ 우리 즐겁게 웃으면서 퐈이팅 하자꾸낭~ ^^
translation : SBS mini series "He who Wishes to Wear the Crown, Withstand its Weight" Heirs first shoot! ^^
Good to meet and we are laughing happily. Lets work hard together~^^

heirsscript.jpg

(in the picture above) it looks like food from Shinhye fans ^^ :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

@credit to KDH twitter and geunshinaddict
Last Edit: 10 years 7 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Humilis, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 7 months ago #70891

• almontel
i hope that's not Park shin hye with short hair? i hope i'm mistaken but she looks like Gyuwon of HS....i like her better in long hair....

does anyone know when they'll start shooting here in California?

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 7 months ago #70893

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
@almontel don't worry I am 100% sure that it isn't Shinhye. I am certain that she will have long hair. First of all you can see her long hair on her latest tweet (with the script) and second of all I read in one of the recent interviews that she is growing her hair (because she wants to have longer hair). So I'm sure that she's not gonna cut them :-V :-V

:heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds