Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102779

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee, Jong - Seok 'Pinocchio' teaser public notice ... bushy hair questions

The glory of the (2013, below the neomok) 'hear your voice' [OSEN = gimyunji News] Can Reproduce drama. The protagonist of "neomok the 'bakhyeryeon writer and josuwon PD, Lee, Jong - Seok actor is back. was showing a new SBS drama 'Pinocchio' (a play bakhyeryeon, directing josuwon) Teaser Trailer has been opened in the last 24 days the SBS official website. teaser trailer It contains the state of the quiz show starring Lee, Jong - Seok (dalpo station). Lim, Sung - Hoon has appeared to, and explanation of the Pinocchio Syndrome monitor and take a look Lee, Jong - Seok is unknown. The bushy hair style is impressive. Following are facing cuts and Park Shin Hye's station to the sunset background.

The story of journalist broadcaster and Social Affairs 'Pinocchio' is. If you lie and put the story of the man who from the material of the virtual and live with a false name woman lying Pinocchio syndrome is that the hiccups. Lee, Jong - Seok and Park Shin Hye appeared gimyounggwang why rain, and so on. broadcast of the next month is a 'me too I love her lovely' follow-up being broadcast 'Pinocchio' is. 'Pinocchio' teaser trailer captured.
(rough trans from google translate)

source: osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1109990688

A CLEARER TRANS

“PINOCCHIO” FIRST TEASER UNVEILS LEE JONG SEOK’S SHAGGY Hair

Pinocchio‘s official website is up and prepare to be surprised by Lee Jong Seok‘s appearance, which is revealed in the first teaser :) The teaser shows a him in the spotlight of what seems to be a game show … Hmm, wonder what that’s about …

The drama follows young, newbie reporters, with Park Shin Hye‘s Choi In Ha being afflicted with a Pinocchio syndrome. That is, whenever she tells a lie, she hiccups uncontrollably. Meanwhile, despite his handsomeness, Lee Jong Seok‘s Choi Dal Po tends to be ignored due to his bedraggled look. Underneath all his scruffiness, he is intelligent and articulate.

Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yoo Bi make up the second leads of the show.

Pinocchio is set to air on SBS on November 12th.
cr: Couch Kimichi
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102780

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am in awe at the landscape that Pinocchio included as background. The immensity of the skyline, awesome color hue splash across the horizon... from subtle yellow to bright, to orange n blushing red... romantic.

Of course there maybe a clear, crisp better picture...but u got the idea. :blush:
Child actor, DaRum posted on IG one while on location....

cr as tagged
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102801

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Nice poster made by DC fan
3739966846_94fa5f3f.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102830

• irene_xxvi

cr PSH DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102832

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Shin Hye's so beautiful in that picture @irene

Sharing with you fan arts for Pinocchio.....

dgdmx.gif

cr to the owner of the pics
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102838

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
ShaII we have another thread just for Pinnochio fan art?
Once we share here and then we share at Pinnochio fan art thread too. Easy to watch and share.
Just a suggestions.
I beIieve, it going to be tons of gifs, fan art and video. I hope it's not consider as a doubIe post. PIease admin.
Thanks in advance.

Sis Irene and Jenzy, Iove your gifs. Waiting for Marc Oppa.
Good night Sister Narjess. Sweet dream.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102841

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
yeeeesss we should create another thread for Pinocchio fan arts ;)
the drama don't start yet and we have many creations and wil have more and more :)

i will join you later encha Allah see you
:bye: @jenzzy, @irene and my @kim thanks :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102861

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SBS Finally Starts Promoting Pinocchio with the Release of First Teaser
Posted on October 25, 2014 by ockoala

SBS needs a slap upside the head for how spectacularly bad it’s doing with the promos for the upcoming Wed-Thurs drama Pinocchio. Would it kill the network to drop a steady stream of news, it needn’t be a shock and awe campaign but the radio silence has been jarring since this is a big production and SBS is known for overdosing the audience on spoilers. I still have Heirs promotional stills popping up in random places in my photo folders. Last week the network opened its official drama page and the only picture posted is the one above with the puppet Pinocchio sitting on the beach. Park Shin Hye plays the titular Pinocchio with the affliction of hiccuping whenever she tells a lie as opposed to her nose growing longer.

SBS doesn’t need to worry about licensing since the image of the literary Pinocchio based on the 1883 children’s novel The Adventures of Pinocchio is now in the public domain as the author has passed over 100 years ago and the copyright has lapsed. And no, Pinocchio is not a Disney created character. Park Shin Hye with her Pinocchio syndrome joins Lee Jong Seok as network reporters covering the city beat and the story revolves around the youngsters growth, maturation, and romance. The first teaser came out on a slow Saturday night and the biggest “really?” moment is seeing the hairstyle on Lee Jong Seok. It’s best described as throwback Song Sam Dong courtesy of early Dream High.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102863

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SCREAMING
Saturday, 25 October, 2014
By Hitoritabi

I love his hair, makes him look like his teenager self.

I love the atmosphere of the teaser, especially that scene where they stare at each other in the sunset, getting some old school jdrama vibes right there.

I love the music in the background, and the creativity of using a quiz show to illustrate all the main points of the drama.

Love love love.

What I love most of all is that it isn’t delayed and is airing in exactly 18 days. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #102900

• irene_xxvi
I just saw pictures online that says PSH and LJS while filming Pinocchio.. :)
I dont know if its okay to post this kind of pictures here.. (as the pictures during their pictorial cause a little commotion)
admins, kindly delete this if its not allowed. :-V

cr to the rightful owners
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, narjess89, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.699 seconds