Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103354

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Jong Suk is a countryside student in latest stills for 'Pinocchio'
October 29, 2014 @ 8:25 pm

image_2014-10-30.jpg

As shown in the previous teaser, Lee Jong Suk donned a longer wavy hairstyle with rolled up pants and rubber shoes to perfect his character's countryside style, making a 180-degree transformation from his chic image. Don't worry fans though, if you aren't so fond of this look on him, since it will be just a few scenes from his character's past as a student living on a small island.

His agency rep stated, "Lee Jong Suk made a lot of suggestions and picked out the disheveled hairstyle himself, putting a lot of thought into the details. In order to bring the feel of Dahl Po to life on set, he even rolled up his pants himself."

The drama's production company rep stated, "Lee Jong Suk has a lot of affection for his role as Dahl Po, and is working hard while filming on set... We ask for a lot of interest in the new charms and various transformations that Lee Jong Suk will show through 'Pinocchio'."

As mentioned before, Lee Jong Suk plays the role of Choi Dahl Po, whose nickname is 'All Bbang' due to his poor grades in high school, but has a special talent. 'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' on November 12!
Cr allkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103356

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
What Park Shin Hye Brings To Table On New Drama ‘Pinocchio’

Actress Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is to play an entry level reporter. Since the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" actress Park Shin Hye has been remembered as a girl with a Cinderella syndrome, who got rescued by her prince. In the new drama, she is going to play a young professional, and a lot of scenes in the drama are going to show her running around the blocks as a reporter.

Actress Park Shin Hye in the upcoming SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is to play an entry level reporter. Since the popular SBS drama "The Heirs" actress Park Shin Hye has been remembered as a girl with a Cinderella syndrome, who got rescued by her prince. In the new drama, she is going to play a young professional, and a lot of scenes in the drama are going to show her running around the blocks as a reporter.

Source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/48711/20141...-drama-pinocchio.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103357

• Maris
image_2014-10-30-2.jpg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103358

• irene_xxvi
Arent they gonna release stills with PSH? :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:

Source: www.dispatch.co.kr/r.dp?idx=112203&category=2&subcategory=11
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103359

• irene_xxvi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103367

• irene_xxvi
‘Pinocchio’ Lee Jong Suk Was a Low Performing Student
By Staff Writer | Oct 29, 2014 06:18 PM EDT

The production team of the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" shared pictures of the celebrities at the first script reading meeting, including Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, and shared a few details about their characters in the drama. In the drama, actor Lee Jong Suk and actress Pakr Shin Hye play the main characters.

The production team of the drama shared with the pictures, "We had a lot of fun at the script reading meeting. It encourages us that so many people are interested in our drama even before the premiere. Please watch our first episode on November 12!" In addition, it shared that actor Lee Jong Suk plays a character called Choi Dal Po, who had a nickname of "All Zero" because he kept getting failing grades in high school.
In the new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio," actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po who is an attractive, smart reporter. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, and tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.

Source: www.kdramastars.com/articles/48705/20141...nt.htm#ixzz3HbO7I6yl
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103377

• Maris
“Pinocchio” Second Teaser Shows the Six Degrees of Separation Between Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye
crystalcove October 29, 2014

image_2014-10-30-3.jpg

The second video trailer for SBS’ upcoming drama “Pinocchio” has been released. “Pinocchio” is a upcoming SBS drama about a man who lives under a false name and a woman who cannot lie. It stars Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang, and Lee Yoo Bi.

Lee Jong Suk plays Choi Dal Po, a local news reporter who used to be a taxi driver. Due to a tragic event in his childhood, he lost his parents and has his lived his life with his past erased.

Park Shin Hye plays Choi In Ha who aspires to be a news reporter. She also suffers from the Pinocchio’s Syndrome which causes her to hiccup whenever she lies. Choi In Ha also doesn’t know how to hide her feelings when she likes someone.

Kim Young Kwang plays Seo Bum Jo, a chaebol (read: rich and perfect) news reporter. Lee Yoo Bi plays Yoon Yoo Rae, a strong-willed, busybody reporter who used to be an idol sasaeng fan.

The second trailer (see first trailer here) shows Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye as high school students and friends. At the end, you hear the MC of a quiz show asking, “What is the theory that says that everyone is just six steps away?” You don’t hear the answer, which is “six degrees of separation,” but you see Park Shin Hye’s face come up as six steps away from Lee Jong Suk.

SBS has also released new images of Lee Jong Suk as the young Choi Dal Po with his shaggy hair and rubber slippers. It is reported that Lee Jong Suk himself suggest this look to accurately portray a”country boy” image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103378

• Maris
image_2014-10-30-4.jpg

image_2014-10-30-5.jpg

Credit to the owner courtesy Rania Zeid

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103380

• irene_xxvi
'Pinocchio' releases 2nd teaser hinting at Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk's teenage romance
October 30, 2014 @ 2:11 am

Upcoming SBS Wed-Thurs drama 'Pinocchio' got fans feeling warm and cuddly inside already with its second teaser featuring Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk!

SEE ALSO: Lee Jong Suk is a countryside student in latest stills for 'Pinocchio'

Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk looked happy as they could be together in their school uniforms, hinting on their teenage romance from the past. The teaser also points out the six degrees of separation between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk, making fans excited to see how they'll meet and fall in love.

'Pinocchio' centers around a group of local news reporters in their twenties who are just starting out in the field. The drama is set to air following 'My Lovely Girl' on November 12 at 10 PM KST!

Source: www.allkpop.com/article/2014/10/pinocchi...suks-teenage-romance

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103383

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye smiles in school uniform
Updated : October 30 2014

Actress Park Shin-hye boasted a school uniform look in the teaser video of SBS’ upcoming drama “Pinocchio.”

The broadcaster revealed the drama’s second teaser video via YouTube on Wednesday.

The video shows Park and actor Lee Jong-suk both wearing school uniforms and enjoying each other’s company.

The scene where Lee pulls the cart that Park is riding on has especially gained viewers’ attention. Their pure romance is making fans further anticipate the drama.

The SBS drama “Pinocchio” is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. Park plays the role of “Choi In-ha,” a rookie news reporter who suffers from “Pinocchio syndrome.”

The drama is scheduled to premiere on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.”

By Kim Min-jin

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201410301525014546274_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds