Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103384

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee Jong Suk Transforms into Country Boy for ‘Pinocchio’

Lee Jong Suk perfectly transformed into a hillbilly for Pinocchio.

Set to air on November 12, SBS’s Pinocchio released a set of stills on October 30 for Lee Jong Suk, who will be playing ‘Choi Dal Po’ in the drama.

Lee Jong Suk will be making various transformations as Choi Dal Po inPinocchio.
Choi Dal Po is a reporter and a former taxi driver who hides his special ability. Having lost his parents due to a unfortunate event, he lives with no memories of the past.

The still cuts show Lee Jong Suk spending his school days in an island called Hyangri-do. With his messy hair, rubber shoes and folded up uniform pants, Lee Jong Suk catches eyes with his ‘hillbilly’ style.

Lee Jong Suk suggested his ideas and prepared items in order to complete his new style as country boy ‘Dal Po.’ An affiliate of his agency stated, “Lee Jong Suk has been consistently sharing his ideas, choosing his new hairstyle and putting thoughts in every detail. Lee Jong Suk even folded up his pants at the set in order to look more like ‘Dal Po.’”

The production team of Pinocchio said, “Lee Jong Suk has been filming harder than anyone else at the set, showing a lot of affection towards his character Dal Po. Please show your interest in Lee Jong Suk, who will be showing his new charms and make various transformations in Pinocchio.”

Pinocchio starring Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, Kim Young Kwang and Lee Yubi is about a man living with a fake name and a woman who cannot lie. It is set to air on November 12.

Photo credit: iHQ

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...y-for-pinocchio ;

Sorry for double posting the article that sis @maris already posted. I think we posted at the same time.. Sorry! :-V
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103390

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Wow, both sis @irene and @maris in the house. :) I just finished reading your posts and the pictures. Thank you !
:heartsh:

This photo can easily catch one's attention..... The way Dalpo was looking at.. wonder who or what could it be?

His subtle expressions brings us to that moment... daebak. He is a good actor in the truest sense.... His 'look' .... we now get it to bring us to the 'country boy' in Dalpo. I am loving it... It is far better than the 'bowl haircut' that we see in korean idols, well similar where hair is brushed forward.... :lol: for lack if better term.... :blush:

:luvluv:
We saw In Ha in SBS preview #2... She is 'having a cute tantrum' more like doing an aegyo to get her way.. :lol: that got me started spazzing and giddy to no end. I love Shinhye in her new character..... her expressions tickles our hearts. She is InHa. Doing well... daebak!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103396

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The new pictures made me cringe a bit... Like we are getting serious... inHa's mom.
Lee Pil Mo as Hwang Gyodong. Hmmm
cr SBS
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103397

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Good evening guys :bingo: sorry I was too busy with school... :S :S :S

Lee Jong-suk’s rustic look in ‘Pinocchio’ revealed

Promotional pictures of actor Lee Jong-suk were released for the upcoming SBS drama “Pinocchio” on Thursday.

The pictures showed the lead male actor wearing a high school uniform, accented by busy hair, rubber shoes and overall rustic charm.

The photos are said to be from scenes of his character’s childhood, living on a fictional island called Hyanglido Island.

In the drama, the actor plays the role of Choi Dal-po, a news reporter on the social affairs desk who used to be a taxi driver.

Choi lost his parents in a tragic accident when he was a child and forgets his past. He is also to have a hidden talent, making fans anticipate the new drama.

“Lee devotes himself to the filming of the drama. He especially puts a lot of effort into effectively portraying his character. He even suggested his own hairstyle and tended to the details,” a “Pinocchio” crew member was quoted as saying.

The SBS drama “Pinocchio” is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. It is scheduled to premiere on Nov. 12 after “My Lovely Girl.”

By Kim Min-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

source: kpopherald.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103398

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Hooooo? Maybe these two will fall in love despite being uncle-niece :D :D

cr to the owner

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103399

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The words uncle-niece connotation :pinch: is driving me bonkers! :lol:
Have to get passed that n think of it is just a term for older in age... an ahjussi :P :whistle:

Thank you Marc @prettycool. .... I want to believe that Dalpo will take notice of InHa from their staying in the family home to their school..... but the bickering and later understanding is what makes a good story. Oh I love romance and that keeps the heart skip ! :shy:

We still need to be introduced to the other supporting actors in Pinocchio.... Veteran/senior actors like Kang Shin il, Jeong In-gi, Kim Kwang gyoo.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103400

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

cr to owner
Pinocchio' unveils first still cuts of Lee Jong Suk + 2nd trailer video

Lee Jong Suk perfectly transforms into a country boy in first still cuts of SBS's upcoming drama 'Pinocchio'.

The still cuts show Lee Jong Suk dressing in school uniform with roll up pants and rubber shoes. In particular the thing that has caught many people's attention is his hideous messy hair which adds up to his country style.

Lee Jong Suk's agency revealed that the actor shared his ideas and directly chose the items such as suggesting the hairstyle in order to complete the look of the country boy Choi Dal Po.

The production crew of 'Pinocchio' said,"Lee Jong Suk has been filming harder than anyone else on the set, showing his affection towards his character. Please give Lee Jong Suk a lot of your interest as he will show his new charms and a vatiery of transformation through 'Pinocchio'".

'Pinocchio' tells the story about social affairs reporters and will be broadcasted on November 12th. Meanwhile, check out the 2nd trailer video.
cr dkpopnews

LINK. here
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103405

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
I think there are still more characters waiting to be revealed, because the relationship chart is still not complete :D :D

Now SBS is Doing Video edits for Jong Suk & Shinhye :D :D

source: soompi
by: SBS

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103406

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Sharing some gifs :D :D :D

cr to LJS DC

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103407

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Just sharing some enlarged pics :D :D

cr to the owner
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.648 seconds