Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103408

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Just found something :D :D :bingo:

cr to LJS DC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103409

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Some fan arts :bingo:

Fanart - Dal Po (cr: bw194)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103415

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
★★ project to the press conference to show their support in the new drama 'Pinocchio' channel SBS ★★.
:-V :-V :-V

Bz_q4kqCMAIbt8l.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103419

• ruse
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1196
Second Advance for "Pinocchio"
:-V :-V

pinocchio-soompi-second-trailer.jpg

pinocchio-lee-jong-suk-teaser-images.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103432

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: nice and funny parody put together...
How did SoHa and Eun Sang merged :lol: I love it. Love the humour
Thank u Marc @prettycool. Oh hi @ruse for the updates. You guys rock!
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, ruse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103433

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Hahaha but it's well-made noona :D :D almost like the real thing lol :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103441

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

Pinocchio teases small-town high school romance
by girlfriday | October 30, 2014

Okay, the second teaser for SBS’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama Pinocchio is a step in the right direction — at least it contains a tidbit of story information and actually features the heroine of our story, which is more than I could say for the first teaser (possibly a thing we should pretend didn’t happen. Except it did). The show’s second teaser features glimpses of Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-seok’s past as sweet, happy high schoolers from a small country town.

They grow up together on a tiny island, and that marks the last happy phase in the hero’s life. He suffers the loss of his parents and undergoes a transformation (which thankfully includes the cutting of that mop hair), eventually hiding his identity and becoming a whole new person altogether. So he’s a character whose entire life becomes a lie, while our heroine is a character who can’t lie. She suffers from Pinocchio syndrome, which sends her into hiccup fits whenever she lies. She grows up to be brutally honest for that reason, which ought to be fun.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103442

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

continue....
The leads join Lee Yubi (Gu Family Book) and Kim Young-kwang (Plus Nine Boys) as a foursome of rookie news reporters, and Lee Pil-mo (Emergency Couple) plays their boss, a gruff PD whose face is permanently stuck in a frown. He’s a man of principle who believes in the importance of truth above all else, which means he’ll be the mentor to whip our rookies into shape and inspire them.

Jin Kyung (It’s Okay, It’s Love) plays Park Shin-hye’s mother, a successful anchorwoman who divorced her husband and left her daughter entirely in his care. She left her daughter with a lot of residual pain, even though the heroine grows up under the care of a warm father and grandfather. I wonder if she becomes a reporter to try and cultivate a relationship with her mother, which is actually an interesting angle. These teasers are still really skimpy on the details, but I guess they do leave me curious.

Pinocchio follows current Wednesday-Thursday drama She’s So Lovable, which is airing its last three episodes next week. That puts the premiere on November 12.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, ruse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103445

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Pinocchio Unveils Second Teaser and More Lee Jong Seok Stills

Posted on October 29, 2014 by ockoala

image_2014-10-31.jpg

Contrary to how the public sees the fictional character of Pinocchio, the K-drama version has been quite the tease with a veritable lockdown on stills and spoilers until the floodgates opened last weekend. I think it’s going to end up helping rather than hurting the drama if the final product is actually good. The undeniable fact is that a good quality drama will gloss over all pre-airing quibbles, the same way that a piece of crap drama erases any great promotional fanfare.

There are new Lee Jong Seok characters still out that remain firmly showing us the before era, not exactly a standard childhood sequence since both Lee Jong Seok and Park Shin Hye are playing their characters as high school students. Since his mop of a hairstyle is only during that period of time, and apparently is purposely done because his character is pretending to be an idiot with a low IQ, I’m fine with it. In the second video teaser there is a very stirring swirling vibe, all sunsets and piggyback rides and hair blowing in the wind. I like it even if it doesn’t tell me much.

My Note: hullo everyone.....great to see everyone excited. It's good to not only see ruse again after an absence but also his posts too. It's always interesting to get a male point of view which Marc has been sharing with us on regular basis. Now Marc has some company and will not be overwhelmed surrounded by all of us .....not that I saw any signs of it. :lol:

I have never seen a parody made by a broadcasting station before. I only remember a music band make one for the heirs and few years back for YB too. But it was so well made.

It is actually very smart of them because people were already commenting on the similarities between Shinhye's appearance here with that as CES. This seems like reinforcing that impression BUT I feel that once the drama airs..........they know we will be surprised because..........there will be a totally different Shinhye as CIH. Also, with high profile character like CES of a extremely popular drama like The Heirs ........they will not let anything be same......

Sorry for the note becoming too long for comfort but have to acknowledge the wonderful GIF's made of the teasers and all the posts regarding Pinnochio......Thankyou!

Finally, it's a very nice feeling to see everyone across the board saying positive things about the drama in different articles, blogs and forums. They all seem to anticipate and in many cases very excited too.

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, ruse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #103452

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
From Salt Entertainment twitter.....
Enjoyed all the posts....much appreciated :)

B1PODncCMAAGdgc.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, ruse, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.234 seconds