Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103505

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The senior supporting actor, Jung InGi is Choi Dal Po's biological father. His role is the firefighter that caused the "turmoil" in the family because of what happened in the past.

hottie...Yoon Gyun Sang will be Choi DalPo's biological brother.

:luvluv:

5 days to go... before the Press Conference of Pinocchio..... hoping for more pictures! and the interview portion!
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103506

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
it's Choi Dal Po and Ahn Chan Soo

cr: DC
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103512

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
Sharing a fan art :bingo:

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103513

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Pinocchio cookies :D :D :D

cr to LJS DC

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103514

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Fan edits :D :D

cr to LJS DC

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103516

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Shin Hye attended a Mamonde meeting today and LJS went to thailand for his fan meeting :D :D :D

Now, I'm sure that they're together in almost all of their scenes, since they're taking a break at the same time :) :D :D

cr to owners

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103518

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
New SBS drama ' Pinocchio ' (a play Park Hye-ryeon, director Su-won Jo) has released the second teaser image side in the last 29 days. Lee Jong-seok will play the role of a taxi driver and Social Affairs Reporter Choi dalpo who hid a special talent, Park Shin Hye stars as the maximum cut station with Pinocchio syndrome hiccups when lying. Two people I met because of the events of his childhood dalpo is expected to show growth throbbing manhood and romance.

Published genus teaser ' deobeok head boy "Lee Jong-seok and fleeting clad" gym girl "at the gym uniforms are Park Shin Hye will play a childhood appearance also seemed to enjoy the date contained in the villages spend together. Park Shin Hye is entrusted to a body of Lee Jong-seok Carts bike crossing the beautiful flowers along the way, and when you do a piggyback Eyed stare at each other. Park Shin Hye is also in the shape of two people facing the boat ride somewhere staring at a box full of wonder Lee Jong-seok as containing expressions. In addition, even though the public secondary teaser "' The people who know in just six steps ' is's a law. What? " An interesting quiz that appeared to thereby stimulate the viewers ' curiosity. Phase 1 started in the face of Lee Jong-seok is finished in step 6 as the face of Park Shin Hye ego produces a journal question what the law is. ' Pinocchio ' is a youth melo growth of a man lies with a woman who lives with a false name. First 12 days next month to broadcast. (Translated by Bing)

1622271_917138264981813_569047820003628697_n.jpg

Oh i hope it's not a double post....Good evening everyone!
Love the updates....maybe i can catch up with all the posts tonight
Thanks to sis @eve @maris and @prettycool....
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103520

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
So excited for this new kdrama! :D :D :D :bingo: :bingo: :bingo:

Sharing some gifs from other site :bingo: :bingo:

It is said that everyone can be linked within six degrees of separation. [x] by: hitoritabi

cr to hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103526

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
[New update of drama # Pinocchio] "Jin Kyung actress" of the drama (okay, love it, good doctor), will play the role of his father Choi that Park Shin Hye in a drama # is a successful presenter Pinocchio which has separated from her husband and her daughter left in his care. Abandoned her daughter leaving her painful childhood memories away from her mother, although "Choi" that grew fat under the auspices of a warm and compassionate father, but we wonder whether "Choi that it" wishes to be a news reporter for the courting of her mother that abandoned!?!
This command does not clear the details yet, but we expect to see an interesting story that combines a mother who abandons her daughter for her success, and the girl who grew up with strong pain after her mother abandoned her waited for upcoming drama "Pinocchio" on November 12:)

Jin Kyung (It's Okay, It's Love) plays Park Shin-hye's mother, a successful anchorwoman who divorced her husband and left her daughter entirely in his care. She left her daughter with a lot of residual pain, even though the heroine grows up under the care of a warm father and grandfather. I wonder if she becomes a reporter to try and cultivate a relationship with her mother (Translated by Bing)

10389962_917171574978482_7232456497305728388_n.png

cr to PSH Arab Fans club
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 5 months ago #103529

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Park Shin-hye smiles in school uniform Actress Park Shin-hye boasted a school uniform look in the teaser video of SBS ' upcoming drama "Pinocchio."

The broadcaster revealed the dermis second teaser video via YouTube on Wednesday.

The video shows Park and actor Lee Jong-suck both wearing school uniforms and enjoying each others company.

The scene where Lee pulls the cart that Park is riding on has especially gained viewers ' attention. Their pure romance is making fans further anticipate the drama.
The SBS drama "Pinocchio" is about young news reporters working at the social affairs desk and fighting for justice. Park plays the role of "Choi In-ha," a rookie news reporter who suffers from "Pinocchio syndrome."

The drama is scheduled to premiere on Nov. 12 after "My Lovely Girl." (Translated by Bing)

10394831_917150264980613_8431288499426893468_n.png

cr to PSH Arab Fans club
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.672 seconds