TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106502

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Choi Choi couple in different looks :lol:

ng.jpg

I love her facial expressions :luvluv:
page_2014-11-23.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by narjess89.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106509

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
from Naver.....

B3Fi6dDCIAEG657.jpg

News reporter Kim Seung-hyun..... presented a 'Pinocchio' is' behind thanks.

SBS drama 'Pinocchio' party 23 days with great gratitude to the audience cheer and love sent unveiled behind the set of steel filled with charming actor.

Lee Jong-seok published photo - Park Shin Hye - Kim Young-kwang - this figure is embedded smiling because rain to clear. At the same time, a fresh four people in charge of these vitamins for energy look like a smile, and feel to the atmosphere Friendly & Harmonious one site.

In particular, Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye couple cut eye-catching. Two people can smile while the other unit posed the same. In view of these two daldalhan lovers who are making them flutter to force me to see blown off.

In addition, Lee Jong-seok and Park Shin Hye jjugeuryeo gotta sit this one people take the view that 'jjuguri' pose a public self-produce laughter. Which aired last 20 days with four behind the cut, the appearance of two people sitting one jjugeuryeo leaned on the wall outside the back door there was so cute you press the shutter button.

In addition, Lee Jong-seok genus pictures - The Ongoing two-shot of a packed Byun Hee-bong, Lee Jong-seok bill is a charming appearance of this was captured by Byun Hee-bong. Lee Jong-seok is gyeotgo visor altteulsaltteul Byun Hee-bong next to his father play a minute, Byun Hee-bong Lee Jong-seok also produce such a heartwarming smile to see their self-built a cute smile.

BTS photo from Pinocchio filming....

B3Fp5ErCEAApHke.jpg

cr to the owner
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106510

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Sharing photos from Pinocchio ep4.....

92.jpg

91.jpg

90.jpg

89.jpg

cr to PSH DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106522

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Most popular news today in Naver.....
#1 Infinity challenge
#2. We Got Married (Jaerim and SoEun)
#3. Pinocchio BTS

And the most commented.... Pinocchio is #4, Infinity Challenge #1, and #2& #3 is WGM.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106525

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
protectiveness or Jealousy :P

photo cr: as tagged via Weibo.
:heartsh:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106531

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I never knew there is another use for a hoodie... :lol: :P as snack holder... who knew!? :lol:
It is always a delight to watch Shinhye's facial expressions when she was making a point to her father.... :lol:

And her father has some funny expressions as well. :lol:
photo cr: as tagged in Weibo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106532

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Eve,
what surprise me, In Ha wear the that hoodie jacket for 100 days.
It's reaIIy funny.
Pinnochio is a drama which has aII ingredient.
it's funny, sweet, sad, bitter, angry and worth to watch.
Thanks to aII the updates.

I Iike this styIe...pretty In Ha
zykXKIl.jpg
Love is You.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106533

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hey Kim :) always good to see you...I can't have enough of Pinocchio, our fav Shinhye of course.
You are absolutely right, this kdrama is one that is fascinating, the episodes so far have given us nice surprises, like a normal conversations nothing over the top kdrama I've seen lately.
There is depth, there is warmth, there are laughters, there are heart fluttering moments and the heartbreaking scenes, I am touched at the grandpa and Dalpo scenes.... He is lucky to have this family who cares... I am angst at the plight of InHa's hiccups and frustrations. The conversations with her father, with her grandfather, her conversations with LJS, her good heart. There are so much more to enumerate.... And their interactions with the rest, not to forget the older brother.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106534

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Dalpo longing and missing his mother.....

Seo Bum-Jo taking comfort with his mother's hand. Park Ro Sa. Hmm a mama's boy

InHa with Seo Bum-Jo will be joining the other network.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106535

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
'Pinocchio' Lee Jong Suk's sobbing acting records the highest ratings of 14.34%

Source: TVReport via Naver
Translation note: There is so much positivity for his acting all over Naver so I decided to translate some. This does represent a general opinion across many articles.

The minute with the highest ratings for ‘Pinocchio’ was revealed to be Lee Jong Suk’s sobbing scene.

For its 4th episode, Pinocchio has received the top ratings spot for dramas in its timeslot, according to ratings survey company TNmS. In the Seoul metropolitan area, its ratings was 12.8%.

In the last part of the episode, Choi Dalpo (Lee Jong Suk) found out that his father passed away. At the same time, Inha (Park Shin Hye)’s words overlapped with the image of her mother in his head and caused him to flare out at her. This scene got 14.34%, which is the highest point of the episode.

Comments (66)

(+333, -11) He has the ability to choose projects and also the ability to raise a project to greater heights… he also has the right attitude as an actor, hehe. I watched ‘Pinocchio’ yesterday and would be following Lee Jong Suk’s acting, laughing and crying in turn. Hope this drama becomes even more popular! Fighting

(+275, -12) Lee Jong Suk’s acting is reallyㅠㅠㅠ I was crying along with him

(+247, -7) His acting is so good, I was crying so much too

(+242, -11) Lee Jong Suk’s dramas are always winning…!!! He has an eye for projects, keep it up~!

(+101, -4) When I was watching, I cried as well; Lee JOng Suk and jhis brother is so tragic.

(+93, -5) In this scene, I couldn’t see Lee Jong Suk, I couldn’t see all his previous works, all I saw was a man named Hamyoung (Dalpo) who was weeping because he lost his father… The level of immersion in his acting is really…

(+81, -2) I’m consistently shocked by his acting. Yesterday I was really immersed in Pinocchio

(+83, -5) That scene is rea~~~lly~~~ dae~~~bak~~~ Lee Jong Suk jjang! Acting is so good!

(+77, -2) I never cry during dramas but yesterday, Lee Jong Suk’s pained shouting in Pinocchio made me sob

(+67, -5) An actor who speaks with his acting skills, just jjang! ^___^

(+60, -1) An actor with a thrilling way of attracting your attention. An actor who always has passion and the skills to match with it. He is called Lee Jong Suk. ^^

(+58, -0) Yesterday Lee Jong Suk’s crying scene at the end was completely daebak. Clutching his chest while weeping. I want to watch the live broadcast from now on!

(+58, -1) I watched it with my family. We really like the message of the drama, and the part about the truth of a news report reflected reality. Dalpo’s feelings resonated with us. Lee Jong Suk’s acting is so good, I cried a lot watching it.

(+54, 0) 4th episode is so good it needs no words!! Starting from the round-table discussion scene, the tension was so high that we were all holding our breath T_T Lee Jong Suk’s acting immersed me into the drama, it’s really no joke

(+51, 0) Lee Jong Suk seems to act really well… his voice is so good… his has many hidden charms…

(+51, -1) Absolutely well done. He’s quite young as an actor yet he has the charisma to let the audience fix their eyes on him

(+49, 0) I was watching it with our daughter and we both cried our eyes read. Dalpo’s story is so tragic and pitiful… Even that leftover image of that episode made it hard for me to fall asleep. Lee Jong Suk really has that ability to completely pull you into the story, no doubt about that… he just acts so well

cr and eng trans by hitoritabi
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.075 seconds