Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106536

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
[Weekend Roundup] EXO′s Xiu Min, Lee Jong Suk, Big Bang′s Seungri and More Top Star SNS Photos
2014.11.23 14:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Yeawon Jung

Park Shin Hye posted these photos of Lee Jong Suk, writing, ′This is a small gift for you all for keeping the promise of watching the drama. Soft tofu in between filming the fierce debate scene from yesterday. This is a photo I put up with permission from Lee Jong Suk. Then have a nice day." So keep watching ′Pinocchio′ if you want more of these!

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...-top-star-sns-photos

[BTS ] Lee Jong Suk Filming “Pinocchio“

cr to Lucky _xy + pyona__y
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106537

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Episode 3 and 4 was the most amazing I've ever watched! Since the dramas were carried on from In Ha crying over her mom who hasn't missed her even once, the scene where she yelled at KYK for not having said a thing about the number wasn't her mom's anymore, till she nearly burned her reporter books only to be stopped by Dal Po. I know emotions are flooding in ep 1 and 2, but it was more prominent and more expressed in later episodes, which is DAEBAK!! to me! :wahaha :bingo: in episode 4, aside from Dal Peng making an amazing comical scene, Dal Po showed his vulnerable side for the first time( I think! ), as shown in grandpa scene and lamenting over his father's death. But it was also shown that he can act basely on what emotional state he is in, as shown when he was outright angry at In Ha's comment about his father's death and it was not the fault of the reporters because of something like 'a witness is a Pinocchio, so it can't be a lie', no one to blame for his father's death, etc., and, morally speaking, Dal Po shouldn't have said those things, but that's what it gives the episode 4 its vibrant color, by adding some scenes with critical emotional states that could turn tables right away. I really applaud the script writer for this kind of script :bingo: :willing I haven't seen this kind of scenes for quite a while, and I never thought I would see them here :bingo: =X

This scene becomes more and more appealing to me and I am looking forward for the next episodes that will be aired next week! :bingo: :D and I really want this kdrama to gain tons of awards, not just wishes to gain some of it :bingo:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106538

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Cute behind-the-scenes photos released of ‘Pinocchio’
November 23 2014

Actor Lee Jong-suk and actress Park Shin-hye looked like they were hitting it off in behind-the-scenes photos of SBS’ new drama “Pinocchio” that were revealed on Sunday.

One of the pictures shows Lee and Park smiling at the camera and making the same pose. The other photo shows the two hallyu stars posing cutely, covering their faces with their hands.

(SBS)
Along with the Lee-Park photos, the broadcaster released photos of the other main actors of “Pinocchio,” including Kim Young-kwang, Lee Yu-bi, Byun Hee-bong and Shin Jeong-geun. All the actors seem to enjoy playing their characters, smiling and looking like they’ve formed close friendships.

“The continuous support from fans is helping the staff and actors to team up and focus on making a good drama. The energy from the actors is also making a bright atmosphere in the filming site, too,” a spokesperson of the drama production team was quoted as saying.

The rom-com airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.

By Kim Min-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106539

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
As of 11/23/14 Pinocchio's views(youku =72,798,460 +tudou=27,639,015 =100,437,475 million views

cr toPatsy_hk 소위의_홍콩

The pinocchio bts is #4 at the most commented news today..Behind #1.infinity challenge and #2& #3.We got married..

cr to khjpearl

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106540

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you @prettycool :) love to see some happy bts pictures of the casts... And also looking forward to some tense moments to come.

Let's go back to the scene with father's imagination. :lol: ..... Before we head to the serious tone in the coming episodes, I think.

While grandpa was delighted at the news that things are looking good in their interview process, father tenses up to realize that His daughter and Dalpo could go to work together. Then he starts to imagine them getting ready for work like a "couple". Dalpo reminding InHa to eat breakfast, with a toast in her mouth she fixes Dalpo’s tie. Dad starts to react :P as Dalpo lets InHa fix his tie, he leans in to take a bite of her toast hanging in her mouth.

:lol: Father then get so worked up and mad that he throws a pillow, only to hit Grandpa on the head. :lol: he is 'awaken' by his thoughts. Love InHa's father for giving us giddiness and heart flutters. :P :lol: grandpa gives him a pillow beating. :lol: :lol:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106545

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Look who we have here...... Spotted on the PD screen

The Quiz show winner, Ahn Chansoo.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106546

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Is he supposed to be the policeman/ prosecutor or something @nu2me?
I think i read it somewhere during the pre-broadcast period?
I dont know why, but i hate that character. LOL. Cant believe 2 episodes with him is enough to hate him? HAHAHA. Sorry not sorry. :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106547

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The Choi family is the funniest yet most loving family so far in kdramas, others have mostly conniving, power struggles, backstabbing, you name it....

That is why Pinocchio is worth watching.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106549

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi Irene :) Pinocchio is getting more and more interesting... :lol: he must be a good actor to earn your dislike ;) kidding aside, he was quick-tempered, immature and gets back at InHa when she turned him down ... kicking her bike that caused the hilarious moments inside the ambulance :lol:
:heartsh:

Ahn Chan Soo now becomes police detective and maybe meeting up with InHa and DalPo who are now rookie reporters but from different broadcast stations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106550

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
Park Shin-hye’s fashion in “Pinocchio”
November 23 2014

Actress Park Shin-hye showed various kinds of fashion styles in her SBS drama “Pinocchio.”

Playing the role of Choi In-ha who suffers from a fictional symptom called “Pinocchio Syndrome,” Park is effectively portraying her bright, honest and loving personality through her looks.

Park Shin-hye in "Pinocchio" (SBS)

When Choi In-ha was a high school student, Park appeared wearing school uniform with long straight hair. She also barely wore makeup, boasting the pure look of a young student. The actress sometimes matched her uniform with gym trousers, effectively showing her character’s outgoing character.

Park also showed loving looks through knitted sweaters. She matched the items with skinny jeans or checkered shirt. Park managed to give a warm and feminine look without making the item look too boxy.

Park appeared in the drama often wearing formal outfits, as her character applied for a job as a news reporter at different news agencies. Wearing neat shirts of white and light-blue colors with dark formal wear, the actress showed off tidy and refined style. Her lightly-waved hairstyle also gave a mature look which differs from that of her high school years.

Park’s gym clothes which she often wore while at home studying also gained attention. Despite the style being simple and nothing particular, Park managed to exude beauty by revealing her neck line by tying her hair up high. The comfortable look of Park also showed Park’s bright and energetic personality as well.

The 24-year-old actresses’ various fashion in the drama can be seen every Wednesday and Thursday on SBS at 10 p.m.

By Kim Min-jin (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)

source: kpopherald.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.107 seconds