Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106551

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
[Naver+Daum Trend] 2014.11.23 No.1 Pinocchio Syndrome

cr to Patsy_hk 소위의_홍콩
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106552

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Well, i think i need to thank him for that hilarious ambulance moment? :D :D :D

Thanks @nu2me! :) How many men will be around Inha? OMG! Im getting really excited with this drama. :D
And here i am again praying that wed will come real quick!
And oh, the toast I had this morning gives me uncontrollable smiling!!!! =X
So basically, cones and toasts will never be the same again! :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, LukaforLove, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106553

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: :P true @Irene I am in awe at the writer's imaginations.... Traffic cones now, toast hmmm yumm :blush: :lol: that scene is the most captured moments to the detail in gif.... I am so loving it. When Jongsuk was getting closer, Shinhye's reaction was natural and real. :blush:

Btw, I saw a KimTan /Youngdo moment ...you know, that time while both have shared earplugs on.
The hilarious quote is: "Go buy some Toast"
:-V
Kim tan: go buy some toast
Youngdo: shut up
cr pienocchio
I need to get that LOL
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106554

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Top 3 best scenes:
The death of Dalpo's father
The bus scene with grandpa or for Dalpo, he is 'Father'
The debate scene with In Ha.

cr Naver

Link here

Post 8873
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106555

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Whenever I think of that toast kiss, im wondering what will be the next genius use of props in this drama.
And ofcourse, how will they look like in a real kiss scene! OMG! I know its too early for that.. but i agree with you @nu2me that they're just so natural in the toast kiss that i cant help imagining how will it be on the kiss scene.. I hope itll be as natural as they look on that toast scene. :D

I saw that set of gifs sis! I reposted it on Pinocchio fanart thread a while ago. I literally LOLed at those gifs. :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106557

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
After reading all the posts.....allow me to share how i feel towards the drama too :)

After watching the 4 episodes of Pinocchio.....now i always look at the cones that i see at the streets asking myself will that fit my head? when before it was just nothing to me......now when i see my hoodie, i feel like eating popcorn, putting it in my hoodie while I'm in front of the computer......even eating my toast in the morning, will Dal Po be there to snatch the toast from me LOL....oh how i wish i also had someone who i grew up with and cared for me like Dal Po heheheh oh that would be too much of a wish :)

Even with just watching a few episodes....it made me laugh, smile, flutter, cry and made me yearn for more after it ends....
Shin Hye really fits her role here and should i say she is simply amazing as Choi In Ha....Daebak!!!

Gorgeous Choi In Ha.....looking forward to the next episode!

B3HrjiBCYAABalB.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, LukaforLove, verfir, nistymaj, kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106564

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Speaking of traffic orange cones..... Dalpo seeing that the umbrella InHa was holding is no longer useful ... he disappeared only to reappear with 2 cones to protect InHa from the rain....

Melting here , sweet tho not practical, me thinks only :lol: :pinch:

Then when InHa was in the library next to the window with the hot sun shining through, Dalpo saw InHa trying to shield her face with a pad.... So he galantly sat on the window sill.... To give shade to InHa from the sun....

:imdead: sweet chivalry and galantly our caring Dalpo is showing us so far.... He is always there for InHa, always..... He will do anything to shield her from the elements.... hmm even from Seo Bum jo :P

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me. Reason: Add 1 pic
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106565

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Tidbits

Ahn ChanSoo will be back as a prosecutor not next week but on episode 6

Woah.... Pinocchio has only been in 4 episodes, and it has already reached more than 100 million views in China alone. Daebak !
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106570

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Pinocchio is a trendsetter, they introduced the Dalpo's hairstyle :wahaha , the traffic cone umbrellas,
DIY button necklace, multipurpose hoodie, and forget about kissing scene when Toast bread kiss scene is a lot
hotter/smexier :luvluv: I can't wait for Wednesday and Thursday!!!!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by LukaforLove.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, verfir, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106589

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
father Dal Pyung explains to Dal Po that since In Ha is his one and only daughter, she is the the most precious and beautiful girl in his eyes. So no matter what type of guy is she brings home, he won’t like him.

Dal Po and Dal Pyung come home to a yelling In Ha who demands to know why her father is talking about her future with someone either than her. Dal Pyung is embarrassed once he looks at his daughter because he just described her as the most precious and beautiful person and here she is, yelling through a mouth full of toothpaste and dressed in a stretched out sweatsuit. Her nagging and his embarrassment gets her his permission to become a journalist, though, so something comes out of this hilarious situation. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.205 seconds