Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106688

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Sis Narjess, here is your FanCam video i uploaded in our Youtube.

No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106689

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello sis@Lina, :( miss you terribly. You must be very busy with real life.... but it's always good to see you here. hmmm now I know what to do, find a video so you could help convert... then I get to see you again... :blush: :P
:heartsh:

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106690

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
here's @ockoala's comment on Pinocchio preview for ep. 5

LINK here
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106691

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
oooohhhh thank you sis Lina for having added to PSHIC channel :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106694

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I believe in the capabilities of the cast, Pinocchio is already getting a great success and it will be even more :luvluv:

sis @jenzzy i like every word you said about the drama,
It has valued many things that previously was neglecting :)
we see these details in a different way now hehehehehe

Heyyy They will become friends !!!?? :P

Img0404_20141124143628_1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106696

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Happy Birthday to Lee Yu-Bi

She posted a thank you note on IG last Saturday “Thank you for the birthday greetings! Bow. Love you all!” She posed with a big heart.

LYB is currently filming for SBS Pinocchio, as Yoon Yoo-rae, a Saesang fan now a reporter... who use to be chasing her favorite celebrity stars.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106699

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Three factors help SBS Pinocchio to become a special drama

SBS Drama Pinoccho has recorded 9,8 percent in viewing rate for the first week of broadcasting. It’s anticipated that SBS Pinocchio will be the next champion of Korean drama following the respective SBS dramas “The Heirs” and “I Hear Your Voice” of Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk.

The production team of sensational drama “I Hear Your Voice” came back once again to prove its mighty power of teamwork after about two years.

Scriptwriter Park Hye-ryun is once more highlighting the corruption issues of the society in her drama. As she aimed at the law circles in “I Hear Your Voice,” she is now showing viewers the negative sides of the press — its imprudent and reckless reports and witch-hunting practices.

The relationships between the lead characters and the plot are also naturally portrayed.

Producer Jo Soo-won was able to successfully catch the scriptwriter’s motives and intentions in every scene. The story is effectively portrayed in details, yet smooth enough to watch. The dynamic and quick development of the story has been well accepted by viewers under the producer’s control.

The producer is also pursuing to mix the various charms of different genres. The drama bears both romance and social monitoring in a moderate amount, alluring a broad range of drama lovers.

Lastly, the two leading actors hold the key to the drama’s popularity as well. Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk both have attained stardom with their respective SBS dramas “The Heirs” and “I Hear Your Voice.”

Park Shin Hye is under spotlight for her type of lead role which differs from her past girlish roles. Despite a new change, the actress is showing natural acting skills in managing both comic and outgoing characters.

Lee Jong Suk proved his development as an actor in especially conveying emotions for his role. He has been praised for skillfully expressing complicated feelings of losing his family members and having pure love for Park.

“Pinocchio” is aired every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 p.m. on SBS.
cr pinocchiodrama
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106702

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
2014112507595227840_1_99_20141125080703.jpg

Pinocchio' Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang appearance was met at the convenience store captured.

25 days SBS drama special 'Pinocchio (screenplay Park Hye-ryeon, production Su-won Jo, making child H. queue) has released stills friendly crew Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang is facing at a convenience store.

Published genus eye-catching photos and Park Shin Hye's a part-time job at a convenience store not wan to face the shoulders drooping axis. Park Shin Hye has been focused since're interested in building a surprised look to see Kim Young-kwang, standing in front of him. Above all, Park Shin Hye and Kim Young-kwang has looked at each other, and form a strange air flow between the two.

According to the producers of this movie cuts (Park Shin Hye minutes) is the work at a convenience store due to any reason, it will report the beomjo (Kim Young-kwang min) come filled with surprised myself.

Joe had committed the eyes of dalpo (Lee Jong-seok minutes) YGN new station reporter tested at four times the previous expressions of interest without regard to the reduction. Also gives firm to cut open the closed door and leave the pan Joe Forum Discussions also call themselves the 'Daddy Long Legs'.

'Pinocchio' Publisher sides urged to "commit Joe reveals a curious interest in the cuts had plans to move in earnest," said "dalpo, cuts, different sets of relationships commits note the change".

The 'Pinocchio' is a living man and a woman of youth melodrama growth can not lie to false name. The five will be broadcast during coming 26 days at 10 PM.

cr to Naver

******ahhh this scene at the convenience store with the 2nd lead.....isn't it nostalgic? :)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106704

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359

This is the from the FB of Lee Joo Seung- the actor who is doing the role of Dal Po’s high school classmate (the one in the quiz show). He wrote this in response to the news article.

"It is not that I am short. Jong Suk is tall… very…"

cr to 이주승 FB and amyhsk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106705

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
LJS & Pinocchio in Chinese Newspaper

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.917 seconds