2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114669

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye Talks about Lee Jong Suk and Her Favorite Kiss Scene in Pinocchio
January 26, 2015

Park-Shin-Hye1.jpg

Park Shin Hye Talks about Lee Jong Suk and Her Favorite Kiss Scene in Pinocchio
Park Shin Hye has been keeping a busy schedule with fan meetings and various interviews after her drama “Pinocchio” successfully ended. In an interview, she shared her thoughts on the drama and her co-actor Lee Jong Suk.

When asked how acting in “Pinocchio” was, she answered, “Every moment in ‘Pinocchio’ was great. How Choi In Ha (her character in “Pinocchio”) grew up, her love story with Dal Po (Lee Jong Suk’s character), and her family’s story were all good, and all the events happened in the drama were fun. In the beginning though, it was tiring having to pour out my emotions. It wasn’t that I was unhappy, but because I had to be so emotional, I felt weak. But because I was able to overcome the exhaustion eventually, I became energized for my next project.”

When asked which kiss scene was most memorable to her in “Pinocchio,” she answered, “Personally, the kiss scene before the break-up sticks with me the most. It was an intense moment. It’d be a lie to say I never dated in my life. So I’d have to say that [the scene] made me feel like I was really breaking up with someone. I was so into In Ha’s emotions that it broke my heart. Even after I heard ‘Cut’ [from the director], I even thought, ‘What is wrong with me?’ I cried so much that time.”

pinocchio2.jpg

She also shared her thoughts on co-star Lee Jong Suk. When asked what she will remember Lee Jong Suk as, she replied, “Although he seems a bit weird on the outside, he is a very thoughtful person. I sometimes look at him like a proud Mom, but I also see him as a friend or an oppa. Our chemistry during the acting was good. He is hard to define in one word.”

Park Shin Hye ended the interview saying, “For me, ’Pinocchio’ is like a drama that hasn’t ended. What In Ha went through it the drama is similar to what I’m going through now.” She also added, “I hope this interview with me becomes something one has to read, and something one wants to read. Rather than impact, it’s about fact! This was MSC’s Choi In Ha.”

park-shin-hye2.jpg

cr Soompi
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cherylee, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114728

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Pinocchio has more than 1.100 billion views in China: Tudou-244,760,111 + Youku- 855,480,124= 1,100,240,235 views

The following user(s) said Thank You: Avidfanatic, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114737

• Avidfanatic
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 82
Me too, i wanted to ask her whom she dated before... can we see her in an action drama on her next project?

Thank you so much Irene for all the updates, as Jenzzy said, it was long but all worth reading. You wouldn't want to miss just a single line. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114739

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @avidfanatic.....good to see you come by again sis.....i'm sure you had to back read a lot huh!
you should be here everyday sis LOL ;) :unsure: :)

Missing Shin Hye on a Wednesday night.....

web_3745423908_49e8dd0e_IMG_20150128_6.png

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114740

• irene_xxvi
Avidfanatic wrote:
Me too, i wanted to ask her whom she dated before... can we see her in an action drama on her next project?

Thank you so much Irene for all the updates, as Jenzzy said, it was long but all worth reading. You wouldn't want to miss just a single line. :heartsh:

Its nice to see you again here sis!!! Come by often! and kindly check your inbox. ;) We miss you here. :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114747

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Park Shin Hye says Lee Jong Suk always told her exactly how it is on the set of Pinocchio

B8drME-CcAAiYzH.jpg

In an interview with Star News, when Park Shin Hye was asked about the obvious chemistry between her and Lee Jong Suk in Pinocchio, she had a surprising response as to why the couple interacted so convincingly on the set.

About her relationship with Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye commented, "I fought a lot with Lee Jong Suk. He is very straightforward. If you're pretty, he would say, 'You're pretty,' if you're weird, then he'd say you're weird. If you're ugly, then he says, 'You're ugly.' He is exact like that. We did monitor each other a lot, and rather than coaching each other on our mistakes, we would ask each other, 'Was I weird?' or 'Was I stuttering?' and answer [honestly]."

While this may seem like rather abrupt behavior from Lee Jong Suk, it actually shows that he really cares about the success of Park Shin Hye and her growth as an actor. It seems like he is also humble enough to take constructive criticism in return.

Even if there was not a real love connection between the actors, it sounds like they have a great relationship. I hope they work together again in the near future!

To see their chemistry in action, you can watch all of Pinocchio now!

credit dramafever
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by meyergsi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114854

• irene_xxvi
[RUMOR] Someone posted on weibo that they saw LJS at PSH's family restaurant along with other people but she doesnt recognize them.. and that she didnt get to see SH but she had an autograph through SH's father...

cr as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, librajapan

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114861

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
Yay!!! if it's true, but I don't see any problem with it if LJS went to Shin Hye's family restaurant.
That's also a way for them to show support to Shin Hye, and since they've become close friends
he can eat there anytime he wants and I'm sure SH's celebrity friends and non celeb get discount as well =X. Did Kim Woo Bin visit her family restaurant already?
The following user(s) said Thank You: irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114862

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
LukaforLove wrote:
Yay!!! if it's true, but I don't see any problem with it if LJS went to Shin Hye's family restaurant.
That's also a way for them to show support to Shin Hye, and since they've become close friends
he can eat there anytime he wants and I'm sure SH's celebrity friends and non celeb get discount as well =X. Did Kim Woo Bin visit her family restaurant already?

that's what im interested of...kim woo bin...Im sure they catch-up each other during the premier of LMH's movie...I wish woo bin will invite shin hye for another movie date which I also thought that the
gangnam movie is one since they sit beside each other...kekeke
The following user(s) said Thank You: irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 2 months ago #114865

• irene_xxvi
Haive wrote:
LukaforLove wrote:

that's what im interested of...kim woo bin...Im sure they catch-up each other during the premier of LMH's movie...I wish woo bin will invite shin hye for another movie date which I also thought that the
gangnam movie is one since they sit beside each other...kekeke

Im sure theyre getting discounts. They even give discounts to fans.. SH's mom is so kind.. the whole Park family infact. :D
Regarding Woobin.. if he already visited SH's family restaurant.. I havent heard rumors about it but maybe they hang-out somewhere.. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.621 seconds