Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106970

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
At the convenience store while InHa is busy with her work, she's talking... more like complaining about Dalpo to Seo Bum-Jo who is ilke a good listener with full attention to what she says. While they were talking, InHa's mother showed up. InHa's not thrilled to see her again. but surprised at how her mother found out where she is.

Her mother has a proposition if she still want to be a reporter. Surprised InHa is suspicious of her mother's real intention. The mother wants to conduct an experiment on InHa and her Pinocchio syndrome for 3 months. I am not liking the conversation.... grrr So her mother asked her to think about it as the only way to become a reporter as her dream. InHa's is crying. Her mother warned her to first stop her hiccuping before then.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106971

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I'm refraining myself not to go over with the spoilers.
But I'll post cus I'm so excited, cant wait till someone post the full episode with sub
I tell my friends and family to watch this show, and so far they're liking it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106972

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh nooooo!!! mianhe... just realized that I'm doing SPOILERS. :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106974

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ok one last one...... we know from previous write-ups that Shinhye will be working with a different broadcast station than Dalpo which is the MSC station.

I'll stop here.... :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106977

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hmm I tried.... :lol: :silly: :blush: but I'm back... :P

Random things for Ep5
THURSDAY, 27 NOVEMBER 2014

1. The cake is like a symbol — your heart for Inha cannot be thrown away, it will find its way back to her. You remembered her birthday even if no one else did; it is even her favourite strawberry flavour.

2. I am slightly frustrated about Dalpo’s non-reaction to Inha. It isn’t every day that we get a female lead who is that understanding and logical — even after being “outed” by Dalpo, she still puts herself in his shoes, all she wants is an explanation! Silence solves nothing!

3. BUT I am also willing to extrapolate that as long as Dalpo is in the family, he doesn’t want to do anything that will endanger this relationship. So he has to wait until he clears up his own life before he can move on with Inha. (Which is still silly because HONESTLY I doubt Inha really cares that much.

4. Inha as an announcer is pretteh.

Cr: Hitoritabi
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mya_mya213, narjess89, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106978

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
mother-daughter moment....

cr: Hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106979

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
what !!? :P brushing again In Ha. That is good! for clean and healthy teeth ;)
bts....

but you won't believe what she "almost did" in ep. 5
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106980

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: :P at how Dalpo "solved" who will go in the bathroom first after InHa's father finished his business? :lol:

cr: supernad2

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106981

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
[박신혜] #피노키오 #Pinocchio 5회 2014.11.26 "MSC 뉴스 최인하 입니다"

cr: 박신혜서포터즈

at MSC station, Choi InHa and BeomJo. He gave IinHa a chocolate bar that she loves.He was talking when he realized that she left his side... found her standing in front of a big video screen showing herself reporting about Pinocchio syndrome.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #106987

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Recap: Pinocchio Episode 5
by joonni on November 26, 2014

Hell is not someplace you go only when you die.

Episode 5- The King Has Donkey Ears

Choi Dal Po tries to find out from the police where his father’s remains are. He learns a family member claimed the remains and Dal Po tries desperately to find out information since now he knows his brother is alive. For the first time in a Korean drama, private information is kept private and the police officer won’t tell Dal Po the information about his brother since he can’t prove he is family through official documents. Still, there is one thing Dal Po got out of all this. He learned that he was not alone in this world.

At the same moment, Jae Myung is at the mortuary, standing in front of his father’s ashes. He cries because he is now truly alone in the world. And the only one in the world who knows how unfairly his father died.

Dal Po asks his dead father where and what he is supposed to do to find his brother. At that moment he gets a text notifying that he has been accepted to YGN as a reporter. Dal Po believes this is the answer his father sent him. He wanted to be a reporter with and because of In Ha, to show her mother. But that resolve has gone down the drain and he has a new one- he wants to let the world know his father’s story and find the only other person who knows this story, his brother. Dal Po thinks it may be his father, not In Ha, who led him here to become a reporter.

It’s a new day and In Ha and Dal Po are both off to work, except the former is going to work part-time at a convenience store and the latter is heading to the tv station. In Ha’s father has nothing but snark for his daughter, advising her to find a job as a teacher whose resume includes making a taxi driver into a journalist in one month.

In Ha and Dal Po are a little awkward with each other and In Ha hasn’t stopped hiccuping since the day she realized she like Dal Po but denied it. In Ha harbors no ill feelings toward Dal Po nor is she jealous even though he outed her as a Pinocchio and she tries to tell him so, but because of her hiccuping, he doesn’t believe her.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.540 seconds