2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107020

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
[RAW] #피노키오 ep.5 #Pinocchio

eps-kdrama.com/pinocchio-ep-5-eng-sub/
cr eps-kdrama
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107021

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[TNMS RATINGS] 11-26-14
NATIONAL
•Mr.Baek 10.2% •Pinocchio 9.2%
SEOUL
•Mr.Baek 13%•Pinocchio 11.6%

[AGB RATINGS]
-NATIONAL
Mr Baek 10.9% Pinocchio ~ 10.2%
-SEOUL
Mr Baek 12.6% Pinocchio ~ 12.2%

(via@ Agb Nielsen korea) t.co/kwq9pzM68j

My Note: the margin is narrowing.......I feel that tomorrow we should see Pinocchio become the leader in their time slot...... :)
I will go now to see the episode before I start reading the many many posts. Will get back then to share the views with you all.........barely resisted looking in between.....thank God for the Royal tailor press conference.....
Eve......where do you watch? Normally , I watch on Dramafever......they have greatly improved and no ads but the episode is not up as yet so viki it is......
:bingo:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107022

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Dramafever or Sensen - no subs yet
So far I see Raw ep. 5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107024

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks sis @eve for Pinocchio ep5 with eng sub.....now i can watch before leaving :)

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107030

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
sis @Jenzzy ... Is ep 5 subbed already.

Pinocchio Episode 5 reached the highest live internet ratings

Pinocchio attained the highest live internet ratings of
34.3% @ 10:30PM and concluded at 32.9% @ 11:00 PM tonight.
cr pinocchiodrama
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107034

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye as Choi In Ha in Pinocchio

The different facial expressions of Choi In Ha..

cr khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107038

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
yes sis @eve.....the ep 5 you posted is eng subbed already....i just finished watching :) thanks
It's post #107019....
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107039

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Dalpo's older brother played by actor Yoon Gyun-Sang (Ki Jae-Myeong) on episode 5 performance is riveting and heartbreaking. Feeling alone with no one left since his father was found dead, nothing else to loose so he thought of revenge. I fear for him, his life, his future of what it may become. And what lies ahead with the brothers.

This actor is amazing...Yoon Gyun-Sang. Nice job!

Each Pinocchio episode is beautifully made with so much detail, has smooth transitions and well thought of. The characters no matter how small makes perfect sense.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107040

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
htm_20141127101336c010c011_99_20141127101606.jpg

Park Shin Hye has attracted the topic to the love confession to Lee Jong-seok to stop the hiccups.

26 days aired on SBS 'Pinocchio' The Romance of the highest in five gotta dalpo (Lee Jong-seok) and the maximum reduction (Park Shin Hye) Start attracted attention.

Get in the elevator and waited for dalpo cuts to work. "We need to talk" said went up and took him to the roof. Dalpo began to reveal his mind. This is followed by a cold cut look.

Cuts "to know why, maybe because my hiccups started? I lole you, and then negative," said he expressed a love for dalpo dalpo did not conceal his embarrassment, saying "lies. No way." This cuts, "You have to confess darn hiccups because I knew that no obvious isnt called my uncle," said the grumbling went on to say seemed beak.

Dalpo is "If a group is also very long as it did all the stars even though his heart was thinking trying to write?" Said cuts seemed to speak his mind cuts. "Do not worry, I still did not do that much soon i will be able to organize it " she said and turned their backs. Dalpo behind such cuts is "great. You know it ...," said smiled a sad smile. But dalpo and cuts give a fuck when aroused laughter seemed to look to bickering again.

Bickering romance of two people every week, you can check on Thursday 22:00 'Pinocchio'.

cr to Naver

******Translated by google translate
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107041

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Pinocchio" Episode 5

image_2014-11-27.jpg

The cliffhanger last episode has forced a split between Dal-po and In-ha. It's a weirdly amicable split though. Yes, In-ha is pretty upset about Dal-po's ruining her dream for no apparent reason, but even then her frustrations are played for comedy rather than tragedy. The implication is that In-ha realizes her condition makes reporting impractical, and if even Dal-po agrees with that statement, then there simply isn't any hope for her dream at all.

I really have to applaud the sheer concentration Park Sin-hye shows here. No matter how tense or emotional she gets there's always a hiccup for every lie, even if we in the audience aren't really sure which statements are lies and which aren't. It feels kind of mean to laugh at In-ha considering all that she's going through, but it's oddly appropriate given her character. In-ha knows that she always comes off like a joke, which is why the unexpected opportunity to get back into the reporting game is so enticing, regardless of the circumstances.

Dal-po's another matter. He doesn't actually have any reason to care about reporting at all, particularly now that In-ha's gone. One character confronts him on this point, and here's where we finally get to the crux of the storyline. It seems extremely likely that "Pinocchio" will not be about reporting in general, but rather the involvement of In-ha and Dal-po regarding the journalism ethics and controversy springing from this one case, as well as its ongoing extensions.

Take Jae-myeong. He's quite obviously living in a completely different drama, not that it's all that hard to blame the guy given everything that's happened. Even so, he has a dark side here that's very frightening, and seems to represent shades of what Dal-po could turn into provided the situation gets extreme enough. It seems quite likely that Dal-po will end up fighting not just In-ha, but even his own brother.

Thankfully the intermittent scenes of comic relief do a lot to prevent "Pinocchio" from getting in to truly alarming territory. The episode really isn't as gruesome as this review makes it sound- it's the undertones that threaten to turn this into a terrifying conflict. In the meantime there's Dal-po and In-ha at home, generally just having a goofy time because they're still young and aren't putting any thought into how this is going to shape the rest of their lives. That much, at least, looks like it will be around for some time.

Review by William Schwartz

"Pinocchio" is directed by Jo Soo-won and Sin Seung-woo, written by Park Hye-ryeon and featuresLee Jong-suk, Park Shin-hye, Kim Yeong-kwang, Lee Yoo-bi, Lee Pil-mo, Kang Shin-il and many more.

Watch on DramaFever

source: www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-revi...t&utm_medium=twitter

My Note: just finished watching the 5th episode! All I can say is that I am once again headlong in love with Kdrama the way I did when I first started watching them...........after watching You're Beautiful, I started following Shinhye and now once again she has me loving her with her performance .......I will go into details later but way to go Shinhye!......
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds