Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107042

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Choi Dal Po is kinda mean to In Ha in this scene....ok it's understandable, with all the pent-up emotions and anger you have in your heart....ok i'll let it pass LOL... but what is noticeable is In Ha's good heart despite of....I am loving each episode really.....Pinocchio episode 6 will be on in a few hours :)

B3YppD5CUAAph5g.jpg

B3YppCyCAAA9EnA.jpg

B3YppBhCQAAfCA8.jpg

B3YppFrCIAA8-rs.jpg

cr to the owner
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107043

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
BTS from the next episode....

B2ylnEWCQAElFUF.jpg

B2ylnELCAAApiLg.jpg

B2ylnD_CAAAu_uG.jpg

B2ylnD3CUAEZI7B.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107045

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Our very gorgeous reporter....Choi In Ha :)

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107046

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Ahh just finished watching ep. 5. :)

Yes definitely Park Shin Hye can deliver the comedic parts naturally. I am in awe at her performances until episode 5. It is not easy on timing and delivery... harder at times than a melo drama to do. This new talent I'm discovering in Shinhye's for Pinocchio is admirable and worthy of praise. She is excellent in dramatic scenes, can carry the challenges presented to her.. To top it all she has to combine hiccuping while delivering her lines convincingly. Amazing actress!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107048

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Close race to the top: "Pinocchio" vs. "Mister Baek"
By Hancinema, 11/26/2014

SBS "Pinocchio" is engaged for the top spot with MBC "Mister Baek".

According to Nielsen Korea, SBS drama "Pinocchio" rated 10.2%, a 0.2% decrease from the previous broadcast.

MBC drama "Mister Baek" rated slightly higher at 10.9%, down 0.2% from last time.

Meanwhile, KBS "The King's Face" stayed in last place with a rating of 6.2%.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107051

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
nu2me wrote:
Continue.....

Dal Po tells the truth. He still hates reporters. But he is here because of a name. He wants to say his real name at the end of a report when he finally gets to be on air as a reporter. Gyo Dong asks what his real name is.

Intercut together with this scene of Dal Po is Jae Myung’s scene. He is piling bricks on top of the manhole cover, talking to the foreman trapped underneath. The foreman demands to know why he is doing this and who he is. Jae Myung tells him, “I am fireman Ki Ho Sang’s son.”

Dal Po answers Gyo Dong, “I am Ki Ha Myung. I am the son of Ki Ho Sang, the fireman whose remains were recovered recently.”

Jae Myung tells the foreman, “I want to show you how my father died.”

Dal Po- “I lost my father, mother, and brother because of you people. I also lost my name. And recently, I found out from you people how unfairly my father died. I have a lot to say and a lot to find out. There is also someone I want to find. I wondered who can do all those things. And the answer was absurd.”

Jae Myung- “You will die down there. But no one will know. They will think you are hiding somewhere.” Jae Myung describes how people will think of the foreman as the devil who killed his juniors because of money. No one will know that the foreman didn’t kill them, not even his family. The world will remember him as a cowardly murderer and his family will have to live their whole lives ashamed. They will learn that hell is not someplace you go only when you die.

The foreman begs for forgiveness but Jae Myung can’t be stopped. He continues to scream at the foreman- even if his remains were discovered years from now, no one will care. “LIKE MY FATHER!!!!!!”

Dal Po answers Gyo Dong, “Yes, that is why I became a reporter. Because a reporter can do all those things. So…” Dal Po bows to Gyo Dong. “I will work hard. Captain.”

cr joonnii
:heartsh:

May I ask who killed the friends of Moon Duk Soo?? Is it Jae Myung or the latter? :S :S

Good morning to everyone, btw! :bingo: :bingo: :luvluv: :luvluv: pinocchio fighting!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107053

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Choi In Ha confess her love to Choi Dal Po in the 5th episode of Pinocchio

Korean Drama, “Pinocchio”, Choi In Ha (Park Shin Hye) and Choi Dal Po (Lee Jong-suk)

On the November 26th broadcast of SBS’s drama ‘Pinocchio’, Park Shin-hye revealed to Lee Jong-suk the reason that made her couldn’t lie.

Choi In-ha (Park Shin-hye) confessing to Dal-po (Lee Jong-suk) about why she began hiccuping, then gave up her feeling which got broadcasted.

In this episode, In-ha asked Dal-po, “Do you know why I started hiccuping? After I denied it, it showed that I truly like you“. And so, this is a confession between In-ha and Dal-po after the denial and hiccups.

In-ha consciously hides her one-sided love and couldn’t hide it any longer because of her Pinocchio Syndrome; she will do whatever it takes to forget about everything.

Dal-po knows about In-ha’s true feelings. He asked, “What if it can”t work? If we keep trying our hardest, what are we going to do?” This shows Dal-po’s true emotions towards In-ha.

Meanwhile, “Pinocchio” is a youth romance drama about a man who lives under a false identity and a woman who cannot lie.
cr: pinocchiodrama
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107054

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107055

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
로이킴 (Roy Kim) - 피노키오 (Pinocchio) MV

youtube.com/watch?v=SIia_g8O1Ng

cr to CJENMMUSIC Official
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107057

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you Marc,

I love the sound, the melody...Roy Kim's voice is smooth, gentle, fits the sweet sad song... Perfect with the guitar accompaniment. He is good.

It is Dalpo′s emotions sang beautifully. Very nice OST !

Who is Moon Duk Soo?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.652 seconds