Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107235

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
′Pinocchio′ Surpasses ′Mr. Back′ to Become No.1

The inevitable has happened with SBS′ Pinocchio filling in the gap and surpassing MBC′s Mr. Back to become the number one drama on Thursday night.

Pinocchio received a rating of 10.4 percent. Although the drama has already received this rating before, the numbers were high enough for it to surpass Mr. Back, which topped off at 10.0 percent.

KBS′ King′s Face was third with 6.2 percent.

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Dramas

1. SBS Pinocchio 10.2→10.4
2. MBC Mr. Back 10.9→10.0
3. KBS King′s Face 6.2→6.2

Variety

Happy Together 5.0

Photo Credit: SBS

source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...r-back-to-become-no1
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107236

• irene_xxvi
ScreenShot11-28-14at12.35PM.png

cr: aksakfn12
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107237

• irene_xxvi
New official photo sketch

IMG_20141128_140621.jpg

IMG_20141128_140618.jpg

IMG_20141128_140616.jpg

IMG_20141128_140613.jpg

Cr: SBS
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, narjess89, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107242

• irene_xxvi
Pinocchio will be aired here in the Philippines on GMA Network

ScreenShot11-28-14at04.27PM.png

I assumed it'll be the same network who aired The heirs.. but its not. I kinda prefer the network ABS-CBN. But it seems like they are prioritizing more on Lee Minho's drama.. Regardless, we have to watch and support this beautifully written and executed drama. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107252

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @irene :) I too knotted my forehead what was that 'news score' that InHa's mom said. Certainly, it looks like YGN got the scoop... the precious CCTV footage.

perhaps what information InHa and Beomjo have... looking back InHa was thinking something is weird, not right.... so did Dalpo but he sent the footage. Curious! Ottoke :pinch:

Did Dalpo 'abandoned' MSC to run to InHa? She was rushed to the hospital, yes? :lol:

I have more questions than answers... :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107253

• irene_xxvi
Maybe MSC got a more important part of the puzzle.. more important than the CCTV footage.. maybe they found something when they go back to the morgue. While dalpo perhaps think that what they have is enough that he sends the footage so soon..;)
I hate Chaok as a mom but im rooting at their station. :lol:
Dalpo being hard on Inha but runs as fast as he can as soon as Inha got ill. :shy:

I too have more questions @nu2me.. truly friday is becoming frustrating nowadays because im getting hungry for more. :lol: :lo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107254

• irene_xxvi
‘Pinocchio’ Dominates In Its Time Slot
Nov. 28, 2014

(by Sora Ghim) Starring Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye, ‘Pinocchio’ is playing with the emotions of viewers with its chemistry and heated love triangle. For the first time since airing, ‘Pinocchio’ beat out its competing dramas and stole the number 1 spot for viewer percentages.

This drama is getting a lot of positive feedback for its melodramatic, comic, and suspenseful scenes. After three weeks, the drama reached a percentage of 10.4%, making it the leading drama.

What is the secret to ‘Pinocchio’s’ success? It must be the plot that is engaging, sucking the viewer into the story. In addition, the sympathetic melodrama between the forbidden chemistry between Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk captivates viewers.

After Park Shin Hye’s confession to Lee Jong Suk, fans have been rooting for the pair. As the story plays out, the two reporters become rivals as they try to sort out their emotions about the other. However, no one can deny the chemistry between them, becoming one of the main reasons for the drama’s success.

As the drama continues, how will the love lines play out? Will Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk remain as family or change their relationship into something more. Will Lee Jong Suk ever get to meet his brother?

Meanwhile, ‘Pinocchio’ airs every Wednesday and Thursday. (photo by SBS ‘Pinocchio’ capture)

source: bntnews.co.uk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, librajapan, Jenzzy, izzatjaafar

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107255

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Pinocchio drama is the only korean drama that I am all hands voting as one that have merits, rich in details, family, amazing chemistry, Each character no matter supporting role, has weight and substance. I am truly in awe at the range of acting actress Park Shin Hye has delivered to us so far. She is gooooddd, she truly aces every scene.... From pitiful, to loving, to full of aegyo, to her handicap..hicupping... To her comedic skills, to how she delivers her lines, mesmerizing.

I can go on and on....with how proud I am of Shinhye, how joyous Pinocchio drama has brought us so far.... with even the punch of conflicts, of the dark character that the writer is giving us. I've shed tears, anguish, love...let me tell you... This have made me spazz, giddy, heart flutters to no end InHa and Dalpo ehrmm :blush: Shinhye and Jongsuk has been showing us... Bless that writers mind ;) :lol: am expecting more in each episodes... Greedy, yes shameless yes :whistle:

joking aside each episode is being presented like it is the going to be the ending, so many happenings, nothing lagging, and us feeling fully satisfied... and ready for more.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Avidfanatic, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107256

• irene_xxvi
Couldnt agree more with you @nu2me! :blush: Every episode is pure climax.. thats what makes us so engaged in this drama.. The writer really deserves an award! The humor and intense emotions in here is so beautifully executed.. :D

I read on soompi that maybe Inha got sick because there maybe a dangerous chemical substance thats being used on the coal where the ahjumma is working.. maybe Inha got exposed because she tried to work there.

OMO! Another option. Maybe thats why Inha doesnt think that every puzzle they got doesnt fit.. :whistle:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 4 months ago #107257

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Who can we not sympathize and laugh at these scenes in the convenience store....

park Shin Hye is just killing it in this role, and no scene better illustrates why than her never-ending convenience store breakdown. Dejected by the fact that Dal Po was offered a position by YGN but she was rejected (again), she sobs and tells her sad story to every customer she checks out, hiccupping all the while. What made this scene special, to my mind, was that even as I pitied In Ha, I was laughing hysterically. Yes, I want the best for In Ha—but she’s so wonderfully over-the-top when things don’t go her way.
cr soompi
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, librajapan, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, izzatjaafar
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.700 seconds