Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110253

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Here is the English sub.....

Episode 12

[ENG SUB] SBS Drama #Pinocchio EP12 - #ParkShinHye #LeeJongSuk #KimYoungKwang #LeeYooBi

cr to uploader
Thank you!
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110254

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for all updates.....sorry i couldn't update....i've been really busy these days....i haven't even watched ep12!
Thanks sis @eve for the eng sub....i will find time to watch soon! :)

Good day to all :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110286

• bungii
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 123
Thank you for the updates. I have yet to watch the subbed ep 12, though for the first time, I got to watch it live midway, in time to catch the hilarious Seo Bum Jo imaging In Ha slapping him.

I really enjoy all the scenes with PSH in them. They make me watch them a few times, especially the cute and funny ones. I love her role in this drama. Her intelligence is obvious.

I don't see Cha Ok as a vicious person, the Ki brothers seem to be shooting the messenger, though I find Cha Ok's attempt to edit and twist the interview with young Ki Jae Myeon abhorrent (it seemed that she jumped to conclusions and steered the reporting in such a way that included her opinions). There were so many factors that contributed to the eventual suicide attempt of Jae Myeon's mother. If only Jae Myeon had communicated his intend, they may not have separated. There are many ways to seek "revenge", yet Jae Myeon chose murder, and here, I keep thinking that he is a very smart and kind fellow, and have been hoping that he is not the one. So Ha Myeon should stop blaming himself.

Finally, In Ha should not be a reporter, she should be with the police instead, helping them solves cases with her logical thinking skill and righteousness, at the same time, fulfilling ShinHye's dream to act as a policewoman ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110289

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I found this in DC
1889156232_a0c752af_Screenshot_2014-12-19-10-24-13-1.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Avidfanatic, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110290

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
hello @bunjii :) I love your comments... you make good points... Hope to see more in our forums ok.
...towards the latter half of episode 12... I was feeling sadness for InHa's mother (Cha Ok).... although I know that she disregarded the bigger picture.. of what her words, her intent to spark viewers interest and not care about the after effect of her actions. Everyone is against her now... her downfall is started in full force by HaMyung initially, through the shocking interview made by JaeMyung for MSC.
goosebumps!! Love it!!

what I am afraid of is the zealousness of HaMyung to destroy Cha Ok.. hopefully he will be a better reporter... but in today's world ppl makes mistakes... but if damage is done, the difference maybe to correct the misreporting... like what he showed in the gym lady story.

I am so loving the whole Pinocchio from episode 1 to 12! Still Daebak and great story!!
Fighting!!

I am looking for a gif where Shinhye's hand shakes... that is awesome detail.

and her subtle quivering chin... I love how we see Shinhye's splendid acting. She is truly a good korean actress. Commendable.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Avidfanatic, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110294

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
After watching the eng sub of ep 12, this was really heartbreaking episode. I was sad seeing In Ha's grandfather. In Ha's dad too was not upsetting as I thought when I watched streaming, he actually said a good thing in his own way.

I can't wait what will be the report by MSC and YGN about the bus driver who was reported by In Ha's mom took his own life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110295

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
COMMENTS from Dramabeans:

I’m so mad at Dal-po for lying to Grandpa and making him cry. Go sit in the corner for a week! I don’t even want to look at you! Guh, I can’t believe that’s the best he thought he could do for the family that loved him all those years and STILL loves him even after finding out his real story. What pains me is that Dal-po thinks it has to be one family or the other, like he can’t be Dal-po and Ha-myung at the same time, or else he’s betraying Hyung. He’s cutting ties thinking that he doesn’t have the right to be loved by both families, but that’s just wrong—he already IS both Ha-myung and Dal-po, and he already loves both families. That’s not cheating; that’s just lucky.

With all the pain he’s suffered, he should be scooping up every ounce of familial love the world has to offer, not denying himself happiness. Atonement doesn’t work that way. Not to mention that it’s totally not even your fault that Hyung killed people! The only reason I’m not flipping a table right now is because I trust that eventually he’ll figure this out and come back to the family that loves him, and realize that he doesn’t have to lose Hyung in the process. It’s just frustrating to watch it unfold, because until the last episode, In-ha and Dal-po were doing so well sticking up for each other and defying the standard your-mother-killed-my-mother (indirectly) angst.

But now they’re denying their own happiness for each other in the name of revenge, which is noble, sure, but maddening in that it doesn’t actually change the fact that they love each other and have the same concerns they did before. I understand the symbolic gesture in freeing each other from everything except their familial obligations, but ultimately it changes very little in a concrete way, which we see today when Dal-po still tells In-ha to drop the story. I much preferred In-ha’s approach in this episode, of just telling Dal-po exactly how it is: You’re not fine, lying liar, but fine, I won’t comfort you, doofus! I may be paraphrasing a little. If it weren’t for her moments of directness, I’d probably blow a gasket. I know, separation angst must be had, blah blah. The cosmos wouldn’t grant them happiness if they didn’t sacrifice their love with pure hearts, blah blah. Yes, but what about Grandpa?? What did he ever do to deserve this, huh? *pout*

The fact that Dal-po and In-ha are apart will likely start to become more interesting going forward, if they end up on opposite sides of the story and In-ha finds herself having to defend her mother against her own wishes. It would be too easy if Dal-po got everything he wanted in the bus driver case, all neatly tied up with a bow; he’ll likely face some ethical quandaries of his own and have to be put to the test to see if he’ll bend the truth to get what he wants, or stay on the straight and narrow even if it means that Song Cha-ok lives to deliver the news another day. I just hope there are more twists and turns along the way, because the bring-Mom-down conflict doesn’t hold a candle to Hyung’s story and the way it guts Dal-po. Thankfully, I don’t think we’re going to stop seeing him just because he’s in prison now—judging from the preview, it looks like Yoon Sang-hyun’s cameo (wheeee!) will bring the focus to his trial. Giving us the chance for one more bro-hug?

LINK here

Good points too. I love to read the different views... it opens your eyes to somethings that holds true.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, Avidfanatic, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110300

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
it was just a proof that pinocchio really cathces not just the attention but the heart of the viewers !
i really love reading opinions of people about the drama ! ahhaha its nice to see that they are also related and they got angry, giigles and cry because of the story..
ep 12 is full of tears ! i really cried/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Humilis, Avidfanatic, kimloveeun

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110307

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
where have you been last night guys? hahahaha no worry i knew you were busy HAHAA..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110311

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Daddy's surprise.
31339035_93c803fa.jpg

if it's happen to me, I might grounded the whoIe year. Iucky In Ha
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.005 seconds