Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오'

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110400

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
the goodbye kiss :)

cr to the owner
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110416

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
the brothers.....this made me cry :)

cr to DC
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, kimloveeun, narjess89, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110418

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
‘Pinocchio’ shares Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye’s behind the scenes
By Staff Writer | Dec 19, 2014

Source: kdramastars

The production team of SBS Wednesday Thursday drama 'Pinocchio' shared actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk behind the filming scenes. On Monday, the production team of SBS Wednesday Thursday drama 'Pinocchio' shared pictures of the main actors, actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk, playing with each other and the staff members of the drama, and studying the scripts while filming. In the pictures, actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk were interacting with the staff members, and reading the scripts to prepare for the next scenes. In related news, the SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.

Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye study ‘Pinocchio’ script
By Staff Writer | Dec 19, 2014

Source: kdramastars

Actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk of SBS Wednesday Thursday drama 'Pinocchio' were caught studying the drama script. On Monday, the production team of SBS Wednesday Thursday drama 'Pinocchio' shared pictures of the main actors, actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk, studying the scripts during the short breaks inbetween filming the drama scenes. In the pictures, actress Park Shin Hye and actor Lee Jong Suk were holding onto the scripts and reading them no matter where they were. The SBS Wednesday Thursday drama "Pinocchio" tells a story of entry-level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye plays the main character called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actor Lee Jong Suk plays the other main character Choi Dal Po, also known as Ki Ha Myung, in the drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110419

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
I feel this guys so much :S :S being stuck on a one-sided love :S :S :D :D

'Pinocchio' Kim Young Kwang Changes His Feelings Five Times
BY C Han | Dec 19, 2014

Source:kdramastars

In SBS Wednesday/Thursday drama "Pinocchio," Kim Young Kwang showed five levels of changes in his feelings towards Park Shin Hye, attracting the attention of many.

On the December 19th, Kim Young Kwang's management company released a picture of the set of "Pinocchio." In this picture, one could see the changes that Kim Young Kwang goes through in his emotions because of Park Shin Hye.

In the drama, Kim Young Kwang is acting in the role of Suh Beom Jo, a second-generation conglomerate heir who had everything she wanted growing up. Nonetheless, because he had been looking at someone else's cellphone for thirteen years, he gets to know Choi In Ha (played by Park Shin Hye). Thus, to follow her, he starts to work as a Society News Reporter and experiences strange things.

In the beginning, Suh Beom Jo's feelings for Suh Beom Jo were that of curiosity. He felt badly that her relationship with his mother Song Cha Ok (played by Jin Kyung) had worsened because she had been looking at her texts in secret. With this, he started to have curiosities about Choi In Ha as a woman.

Because of this, she took a sports car to follow the bus that she was riding and started winking in her direction.
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by prettycool610.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Avidfanatic, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110423

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
me too @prettycool.....i like Bum Jo :) i always have something with the 2nd lead LOL

finally a BTS with Shin Hye....

web_2040635261_26caf90c_Scrapbook_1419058844859.png

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110430

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
encounter between Dal Po and Cha Ok.....

cr to DC
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110437

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
The interconnection of Pinocchio casts and characters...

web_2949827194_2f6c6a94.jpg

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110438

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star

KoreanUpdates Awards 2014 Winners Announcement

Lee Jong Suk ”Best Actor 2014” at 2:53

Park Shin Hye "Best Actress 2014” at 4:10

Cr: KoreanUpdates
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Avidfanatic, verfir, Jenzzy

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110439

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaahhh sis jenzzy and bro Marc are here welcome back guys :-V
Amazing gifs and BTS komawo :heartsh:
I will join you later my friends am outside ;)
See you
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 (SBS) Pinocchio '피노키오' 9 years 3 months ago #110440

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello @jenzzy, @prettycool :) so many posts, thank you... Was busy reading them, looking at the pictures, gifs too. Awesome!
:heartsh:

InHa and mother face to face.... I too gasp when InHa accused her mother as a murderer... rather than you are no different than a murderer.... but that scene I give to Shinhye... She is good..

The scene where HaMyung had an upper hand over Cha Ok because we knew that she had manipulated the facts to get an impact story... Very bad.... That intense scene goes to both Jongsuk and Cha Ok.... they are good.

The scenes of InHa and HaMyung departing, separating and restraint is super awesome... Both of awesome in character. Ahh the InHa goodbye kiss..... that was perfect.... a touch.... Since both are in pained and knowing that they are soon divided... crying and gasping for air... Symbolic !

Grandpa, Father, Beomjo, YooRae, Cap, JaeMyung, Beomjo's mom and all the secondary characters .... each gave an impact on this episode.... Brought to us by a truly creative, admirable mind of our genius writer Park Hye Ryun.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Jenzzy, prettycool610
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.144 seconds