Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #106706

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
1416872531229_99_20141125084302.jpg

Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon-seok ⓒ (state) Wow Pictures

Eugene Kim - 'one on one' with actor Park Shin Hye Yoo Yeon-seok movie (director Lee, Won - Seok) unveiled a behind the cut.

Draw 'on One' is a sanggeuk confrontation towards the beauty of the Joseon Dynasty Joseon royal court first spread in a circle on the mandeuldeon clothing. Park Shin Hye is aiming to take the queen charm mature roles in "one-on '.

Park Shin Hye is in the public picture relax sitting on a chair and shot in the air and staring at the camera with Yoo Yeon-seok. The appearance of Yoo Yeon-seok and Park Shin Hye was the appearance of the king and queen harmony rolls, as well as appearance of fine hanbok also further brighten the look of them.

Park Shin Hye was the "first challenge was the drama smoke. Eminent seniors, can be a good smoke with his fellow actors were happy," said "'One on' in the usual likes to wear Hanbok Costumes are really full of beautiful costumes qualitative . was glad that the actress wearing these costumes to smoke, "he said.

Park Shin Hye queen to smoke only a wise woman enjoy reading a byeongbeopseo than sewing jinyeotji exceptional beauty and grace. Self-side also a victim of the power struggle in the palace like a war zone, but no one has the smarts to deal with it without losing the elegance beat yourself.

Queen uncovers the genius designer resonance (high moisture) by chance open your eyes to the beauty, the beauty of their own goes regain lost light.

Thus, on the circle's Park Shin Hye, with a feast of colorful costumes through the beauty of the court will be able to meet as well.

Park Shin Hye and Han Suk-kyu, coriander, 'one on' starring Yoo Yeon-seok, etc. are ahead of the release next month.

Eugene Kim reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

cr to Naver and google translate
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #106714

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
closer look of our queen....

B3P-pNkCMAAuxQb.jpg

cr to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #106716

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin-hye to appear as Devastated Queen in Film ‘The Royal Tailor’
Posted by: suhihi00 , November 25, 2014

Korea’s representative 20 something actress Park Shin-hye appears as Queen in upcoming film .
Park Shin-hye has been showing great acting since debut as a child actor and also is recognized as one of the most popular and innocent actress in Korea. Park Shin-hye will play Queen who lived devastating life in the film .

Park Shin-hye said, “It is first time for me to appear in historical film. I am so happy that I work with great senior actors and staff members.” She also said, “I also like wearing Hanbok (Korean traditional costume), and Hanbok that I wear in the film is really beautiful. I am happy that I am an actress so I can wear those beautiful costumes.”

Character that Park Shin-hye plays in the film is very dignified and beautiful Queen who likes to read rather than sewing. The Queen becomes aware of beauty when she meets ‘Lee Gong-jin’(Ko soo) and finds her own beauty.
depicts competition of tailors who made attire worn by royalty in Joseon Dynasty. It opens in December.
Written by Han Jihee, Photography by WOW Pictures/ Silk Road Pictures, Translated by Park Kayla
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #106720

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye loves hanbok
Updated : November 25 201

Hallyu actress Park Shin-hye on Tuesday revealed her passion for hanbok, the Korean traditional costume, in connection to her upcoming period movie “The Tailors.”

The 25-year-old actress expressed her love for hanbok, saying, “I love wearing hanbok. All of the hanbok dresses that appear in ‘The Tailors’ are incredibly beautiful and full of artisanship. As an actress, I felt thrilled to act in these beautiful outfits.”

The Korean title for “The Tailors” is “Sanguiwon,” the room inside the palace in which the formal outfits of the ruling family were made.

“This is my first time acting in a period movie,” Park said in a press release. “It was a pleasure to have an opportunity to work with prominent experts and wonderful colleague actors,” Park added.

A behind-the-scenes photo from “The Tailors” was also released on the same day, offering fans a preview of the upcoming period film.
In the photo, the 25-year-old star is dressed as a young Joseon era queen. She is wearing the Korean traditional costume and posing with actor Yoo Yeon-suk, who plays the politically pressured king.

In “The Tailors,” Park exudes grace and virtue as a queen despite the constant political discord between the royal family and the divided political parties of the Joseon courtiers. By chance, the queen meets the genius hanbok designer Lee Gong-jin, played by Ko Soo, who leads her to the world of hanbok and true beauty.

Directed by Lee Won-suk and staring Park, Yoo, Ko, Han Suk-kyu and Ma Dong-suk, the film is scheduled to launch in December.

source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411251134021604918_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 5 months ago #106728

• irene_xxvi
The Tailors: Press conference info

Date: Nov. 26th, 2014 (Wednesday)
Venue: Dongdaemun Megabox
Time: 4PM (kst)
Opening schedule: December
Others: Lee Won Suk (director), Han Suk Kyu, Go Soo, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon Seok are expected to attend (looks like attendance is not yet confirmed)

(Other events related to the movie such as showcase, press preview, VIP premiere will be updated from time to time.)

cr: PSHStarlight
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Jenzzy

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 4 months ago #106824

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The movie....Sanguiwon/The Tailors to be screened in cinema theatres on 24 Dec 2014~

cr. wintercherub
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 4 months ago #106825

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
tumblr_inline_nene3fsvDE1se13jk.jpg

jojiyoung News] actor Han Suk-kyu, coriander, Park Shin Hye, "one on" historical drama film starring Yoo Yeon-seok (Lee, Won - Seok director, production studios Silk Road) unveiled a charming four (4) determine the character building will open in the coming Christmas Eve.

Han Suk-kyu before being worked across a variety of genres. The Republic of Korea representing actors look myeongsilgonghi believe he has a history of having passed the first test before a full-fledged acting career in voice talent recruitment. Comfortable and soft image and confidence high voice issued an light in various CF. Advertising in advertising and communications, especially coffee, "you do not want to miss a moment, we feel free to temporarily turn off" leaving the myeongdaesa 90s that had occupied the CRT is being talked about as the best CF today.

Such studies are undertaken seongyu role in 'one on' is the best word to showcase a soft charisma chimjang trillion won on Dol-Suk Korean royal authority. Joe Dol-Suk feels jealous of the gifted genius designer ipgwol resonance (stick) under the name of the Queen in person one day apparel production has played for 30 years ipgwol to fathers from the days of the untouchable status (Park Shin Hye). Dol-Suk Han Suk-kyu who played the father-in-law Joe has won on the trailer is just a voice that appeared to increase expectations of the audience.

Adherence to debut early in the year '15 car was positioned as a luxury actor Wujin back and forth horizontally and vertically with CRT screens. Leading to a perfect appearance and calm personality is loved by women of the Match adhere to the 30s well represented actors to smoke on the handsome face referred to as "high bead 'nickname.

The 'one-on' serious role he been acting mainly as a way to talk good rapport eyes caused a genius designer fashion in shipbuilding and transformed into a resonance. Innovative design of the resonance dwiheundeunda the fate of the hero with the desire for beauty caused a new trend in Korea over the royal family. In contrast to this is the law and class actions Dol-Suk important resonance is expected to show a unique charm that adherence to the free-spirited character unconventional formality did not show so far.

Clothes stick to your own sketch showed a passion finished preparing to introduce a reverse appeal to postpone the genius designer to create clothing that initiative alone, without the sketch.

20 Park Shin Hye will definitely occupy a unique position in which a child actress since childhood accumulated smoke without pitting and unpretentious beautiful innocent appearance, tieopyi learn loved by people of all ages with a clear image. Seven Gifts of the beonbang '' Cyrano de Bergerac; Love the operation stage, screen through a proven innate presence is' going to take a peak into the role of queen lives in a circle on the battlefield.

Park Shin Hye queen to smoke only a wise woman enjoy reading a byeongbeopseo than sewing jinyeotji exceptional beauty and grace. Keep your eyes open to the beauty queen since the genius designer by chance which are called resonance to the palace, go regain the lost beauty of your own light. In addition, the court making the garment shine even more resonance will give her dazzling beauty with beauty never seen anywhere else.

Finally Yoo Yeon-seok is digested with a variety of work in smoke start a child of the 'Old Boy' born again as a mainstream actor Yoo Ji-tae and in gidaeju chung. Dajyeoon dabujin usual strong shoulders and body with a steady body management has been the envy of the heathen Romans and men of all women.

Yoo Yeon-seok, take the first king of role dream of perfect love, and serve as a challenge to King broadened the spectrum smoke in 'one on'. 'One on' Yoo Yeon-seok is undertaken inside the King character Which one considers that there is a sense of inferiority because of his lowly origin of Mussoorie only child born to enjoy the best shipbuilding power.

I chimjang little since the days Joe Wang grew up wearing the clothes of Dol-Suk inner tooth instead of all the fathers enshrines the right to the throne, but only after Joe Dol-Suk million are left aside. Yoo Yeon-seok is transformed into a king caught in a strong sense of inferiority and jealousy after grabbing appearance captured the eyes and hearts of the audience in a subtle smoke inside coveted reborn as full of charisma from the 'gang shoulder "" shoulder king.

'On the circle' is happening because of the love making beautiful clothes in a circle on the clothing of the royal Joseon Dynasty, talent, jealousy, emotional drama is packed desire. Han Suk-kyu, coriander, Park Shin Hye, Yoo Yeon-seok, Ma Dong-Seok, Shin So Yul, because rain had ended like Dal-hwan Jo Lee, Won - Seok director directed the 'man User Guide' took the megaphone. Come be released December 24.

Jojiyoung 'one-on reporter This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Photo: Movie Posters

Cr to Naver

*******Translated through Google translate. It is not so clear hence it can be understood. Hmmm interesting storyline again for Sanguiwon. Shin Hye fighting! :)
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 4 months ago #106845

• irene_xxvi
AFM: Finecut Sews up ‘Royal’ Rights (EXCLUSIVE)

Top indie sales house Finecut has picked up rights to “The Royal Tailor,” a period drama that is poised to become one of the biggest Korean films of the year.

The $10 million film is created and packaged by Kim Sujin, a producer with a reputation for discovering directing talent, and who made the breakout “The Chaser,” directed by Na Hong-jin.

“Royal Tailor” is the second feature by Lee Wonsuk, whose first effort was the more contemporary “How to Use Guys With Secret Tips.” It stars Han Seok-kyu, Ko Soo, Park Shin-hye, and Yoo Yeon-seok.

Set hundreds of years ago during the Chosun dynasty the story is a tale of rivalry between two tailors, one old, loyal and traditional, and the other a young upstart. Their Mozart/Salieri-like rivalry, and court intrigue, is sparked when the queen brings in the outsider to recreate a robe for the king, which the older cutter had ruled out as a breach of palace protocol.

Presented by Waw Pictures, the film is set for a wide theatrical release in South Korea for the Christmas to be locally distributed by Showbox.

source: variety.com/2014/film/news/afm-finecut-s...xclusive-1201350803/
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 4 months ago #107047

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Still pics of Shin Hye for Sanguiwon....

cr to DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis, Maris, irene_xxvi

2014 - 상의원 / Sanguiwon / The Royal Tailor 9 years 4 months ago #107060

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Video.......The Tailor Making.........Park Shin Hye...

movie.naver.com/movie/bi/mi/mediaView.nh...117774&mid=25443#tab

Cr: naver

On YouTube

Cr: to the uploader
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Humilis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.879 seconds