Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102843

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit Hello GeunShin sisters. :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

I'm so happy. our dream that in Tongyi event, interactions between Sukkie and Shinhye. they show us that their relationship on screen is almost as good as off screen. Shinhye is very sincere in saying that they are like 'BREAD AND BUTTER' . :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha
en mi opinion yo los veo tambien como 'MICKEY AND MINNIE' :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kathdeyes08, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102844

:luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha
PicsArt_1414280267371.jpg

CR: To the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kathdeyes08, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102846

PicsArt_1414282414372.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kathdeyes08, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102848

PicsArt_1414282493502.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, kathdeyes08, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102849

:luvluv: :luvluv: :wahaha GeunShin selfie :piggyrabbit
PicsArt_1414282774905.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, kathdeyes08, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102850

aurorawhitex6 wrote:
:-V By The Way Guys Who Know When Will TongYi's 10th Anniversary? Who Remembers The Article About That? :wahaha

Aurora Im Sorry I Dont Know If We Are Talking About The Same Article, What I Remember From The Article I Read Is The Announcement Of TongYi That PSH Will Join JGS As Their Ambassador And This Year Will Be Their 10th Anniversary And Will Celebrate It With A Concert. :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102851

jessieclaire00038 wrote:
aurorawhitex6 wrote:
:-V By The Way Guys Who Know When Will TongYi's 10th Anniversary? Who Remembers The Article About That? :wahaha

Aurora Im Sorry I Dont Know If We Are Talking About The Same Article, What I Remember From The Article I Read Is The Announcement Of TongYi That PSH Will Join JGS As Their Ambassador And This Year Will Be Their 10th Anniversary And Will Celebrate It With A Concert. :kiss1:

sisters :-V . if I'm not mistaken, the article you are talking about are in the first pages of the thread in PSHIC commercial Tongyi :bingo: :bingo: . This year it is celebrated. 15 ° fifteenth anniversary Tongyi :-V :-V :-V
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102877

:-V :-V hello sis humilis . how are you ? :heartsh: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, meyergsi

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102878

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hi Nahathy, I am doing fine. :)
I wish sis Angel feeling better on this happy moment. :pray: :pray: :pray: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Sharing my new collage from Tongyi event, full credits to the owners of the pictures. :-V :-V
GeunShin_141027.jpg
:onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Have a great Sunday everyone. :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Humilis. Reason: typo
The following user(s) said Thank You: arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 5 months ago #102879

Humilis wrote:
Hi Nahathy, I am doing fine. :)
I wish sis Angel feeling better on this happy moment. :pray: :pray: :pray: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Sharing my new collage from Tongyi event, full credits to the owners of the pictures. :-V :-V
GeunShin_141027.jpg
:onhot: :onhot: :onhot: :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

Have a great Sunday everyone. :heartsh: :heartsh:

:heartsh: :heartsh: Sis Humilis thanks for sharing so nice collage :luvluv: :luvluv: :kiss1: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, meyergsi
Time to create page: 1.001 seconds