Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106448

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
So sad to know about miss Angel..RIP..sad..sad..sad..
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106451

• arisu
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
Hi everyone,Really really sad news :(

I cant believe we lost sis Anne Monteiro(Angel88)

We will miss her

My deepest condolences to her family and PSHIC :(

May her soul rests in peace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, meyergsi and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106454

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
Its Unexpected To Read Such Sad News....We Will Truly Miss Sis Anne, May She Rest In Peace And Let the Lord Give Wisdom To Her Family, Friends And Us Her PSHIC Family.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106466

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Hi geunshins family,

Just knew abt our sis Angel pass away from Geunshin of PSHIC fb. A great loss to us in GSF family. May her soul rest in peace & condolence to her family.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106475

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
I Just Read About Ms.Anne Monteiro - (Angel88 To Most Of Us) In GS FB....Rest in Peace Sis Anne, Everyone In Her Family And Us Affected By This Loss Are In My Prayers.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106476

• meyergsi
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2574
Hello gs family...

the truth is that I was new here and I could be not share with sis Angel88 :(
but if I respect it very much it is very sad what happened, but she fought until the end,
He had great force to fight their disease, it was very strong, and so the respect much. :)
I hope will understand me, I used a translator to write.
that she rest in peace...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper and this user have 2 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106479

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
I Did Not Have The Chance To Interact With Sis Anne Here In The Thread But Back Then When I Was Still A Lurker Here I Always Enjoy All Her Stories About GS And I Salute Her For Being So Dedicated To Shinhye, Sukkie,GS Family And PSHIC.May She Rest In Peace And Prayers To Her Family.
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by aurorawhitex6.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106495

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Oh My God! My Whole Body Is Shaking With The Sad News About Ms. Angel, Thats How We Always Call Her.Most Of Us Calls Her With The Word Ms. Because Of The Age Gap And To Show How We Respect Her.I Have So Much Memories Of Her Here In Our Thread How She Shares Stories Of GS, How She Explains Things About GS, How She Shares What She Knows About Suk Because She Is A Cri Member And Most Of All Our Exchange Of PM.She Was A Mother, Sister And Friend To Most Of Us Here She Always Guides Us On Issues About GS. This Is Really A Sad Time For Us Her GeunShin Family....
Ms Angel Is Now Resting in Peace and Joy for All Eternity,May Her Family And Our Community Draw Strength From the Lord And From His Mighty Power.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Georgina1108, mnori80, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106496

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
When I Joined This Community I Gained Friends And Sisters, Ms Angel Is One Of Them.She Is A Lovable And A Generous Sister To Us Not Only With Everything She Can Share About GeunShin But Also In Complementing Me/Us With Our Works.I Will Surely Miss The
Collaborations That We Used To Do, She Will Share Her GS Stories And I Will Do The Gif Or The Collage Then Humilis Will Post The Video.How Much Fun We Had.

Ms Angel's Memory Will Always be in Our Hearts.May She Rest in the Arms of Jesus.

This Thread Will Never Be The Same Without Her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106499

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family. what a sad day. We just knew today, while she has gone for a week.
I have been worried about her for quite sometime, but I didn't know where I could ask about her condition. I had no communication since October 24, and my last try was when I wrote on her FB about Pinocchio. She wanted to be informed about Shin Hye's movie to be released in December, and I promised her I would.

Sis, I really wish you are happy there without pain and your family will be strong in this difficult time.

I just want to share my last email to her, she might not read this.
image001_2014-11-22.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: LukaforLove, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6 and this user have 1 others thankyou
Time to create page: 1.152 seconds