Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106503

Hello GeunShin family. what a sad day

really sad news can not believe we lost sis dear Anne Monteiro.

We will miss my deepest condolences to his family
WithMyDeepestSympathyPinkRoseBuds.jpg

.That his soul rest in peace
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nahathy.10@gmail.com.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106508

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
I am sorry to hear about the passing of our sister Angel88 Anne Monteiro. I have been here for a couple of years and it's a welcome for me to see her posts and now I will surely miss that. Condolences to her family and I am sure she is now happy with our creator for she is no longer with pain. Bless her family and rest in peace my sister!
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by kristen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, mnori80, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106523

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
IMG_20141123_134305.jpg

May The Soul Of Our Dearly Departed Angel88- Anne Monteiro Rest In Peace, May Our Prayers Help Guide Her on Her Journey to our Creator.
When we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May her family take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106542

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
I Hope Ms. Angel Were Able To Enjoy The C Girl Event.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106566

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Dear GeunShin Family, I Know This Is Our Loss,Lets Grieve As We Must And Lets Do What It Takes To Heal.
I Suggest And If Its Ok With Everyone, After We Mourn For Few Days Lets Get Back To Our Normal Activities. A Lively, Happy And Warm Thread As It Is Always Been.Knowing Ms. Angel Im Sure She Will Be Happy To See This Thread Full Of Life After All We Have Shinhyes Words About Their Friendship, We Have TongYi, LDF And Waiting For More.I Hope I Will Not Offend Anyone With This Suggestion.Thank You!

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106569

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Hannah Im With You Sis. Im Also Pretty Sure Ms. Angel Would Be Happy To See Us Running This Thread As It Used To Be. :pray:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106571

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hanah, I agree with you. We should carry on our journey with our late sister will always be in our heart. :kiss1: :kiss1:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106590

Hello GeunShin family

:heartsh: :heartsh: Humilis and Hannah and, I agree with you. We must continue enjoying and sharing on geunshin. With our sister anne will always be in our heart.

:heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106592

• CAP
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 227
image_2014-11-24.jpg

Sis Anne, Rest in Peace...we will surely miss you here in GSF...:(....thanks for making this family happy to all your shared thoughts & creations...

Geun❤Shin 9 years 4 months ago #106612

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
:wahaha I Agree With Everyone Here, GeunShin Family Lets Do What We Used To Do And For Sure Sis Anne Will Be Happily Looking At Us. :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, meyergsi, jessieclaire00038
Time to create page: 1.432 seconds