Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112182

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hi Nicole, may be she will marry this year? =X =X :bingo:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nahathy.10@gmail.com, theaaharper, aurorawhitex6

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112183

• sayang
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 335
Hye all! :-V

As we all already know shinhye mentioned about marry..have kids. From her speech that night, she really wanna marry because of her grandfather hospitalised and sick :( . She want him to see her kids and get marry. What a loyal daughter :luvluv:

Is she desperate? maybe yes.. she's really love her grandfather that much. Thinking her career and family planning is important too.. even she's in a peak of her career. :touched BUT can you simply tell other's about marry if you dun have someone special in your heart right? :wahaha

For me.. it can be 2 meaning.

First: she already has special someone on her heart. Who? :bingo:

Second: She want to tell other guy (if she single) who want to approach her.. she's looking for a serious relationship. :onhot:
And if she already has boyfriend, she want to let her bf know.. she wanna get marry. So propose her okey? :luvluv: :luvluv:

Well I'm just giving my opinion here. From all her co-star (who is paired with her) ... i dun think they wanna get marry early.. except Keunsuk who always said he wanna be young father..has 2 kids. :shy:

Whoever she end up with.. I still support her from my heart. Same as Sukkie. I just hoping they end up together. It's a bonus for us. :piggyrabbit

Till then... :willing

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112184

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hi Sayang, thank you for your POV. :-V :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:

Or she was telling her fans that she will marry in the near future. :heartsh: :heartsh: :pray: :pray:
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by Humilis.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112198

• aurorawhitex6
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1999
:pray: Hello Sayang, Im With You On Your 1st Choice That She Has Someone Now And I Think For The Longest Time They Are Together Because Marriage Is A Serious Thing That You Will Not Get Into If You Dont Know The Person So Well And Understand Each Other Well. :heartsh: Oh Its Just Me!? :onhot:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112199

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
sayang wrote:
Hye all! :-V

As we all already know shinhye mentioned about marry..have kids. From her speech that night, she really wanna marry because of her grandfather hospitalised and sick :( . She want him to see her kids and get marry. What a loyal daughter :luvluv:

Is she desperate? maybe yes.. she's really love her grandfather that much. Thinking her career and family planning is important too.. even she's in a peak of her career. :touched BUT can you simply tell other's about marry if you dun have someone special in your heart right? :wahaha

For me.. it can be 2 meaning.

First: she already has special someone on her heart. Who? :bingo:

Second: She want to tell other guy (if she single) who want to approach her.. she's looking for a serious relationship. :onhot:
And if she already has boyfriend, she want to let her bf know.. she wanna get marry. So propose her okey? :luvluv: :luvluv:

Well I'm just giving my opinion here. From all her co-star (who is paired with her) ... i dun think they wanna get marry early.. except Keunsuk who always said he wanna be young father..has 2 kids. :shy:

Whoever she end up with.. I still support her from my heart. Same as Sukkie. I just hoping they end up together. It's a bonus for us. :piggyrabbit

Till then... :willing

@sayang,

Gomawo for pov.
Hye seriously think abt tie the knot & be younger mom to be..hope we can hear the good announcement in 2015..who know!!!if she will follow sungmin path.. :ding:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112202

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:pray: :wahaha =X :-V

Credits To Owner

IMG_20150104_162525.jpg

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112209

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:bingo: Just Wondering Whats Up After Pinocchio? :-V

In 2011 After Heartstrings We Got This;

adshaiker.jpg

Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye have teamed up for clothing brand ‘Haiker‘.
The actors were recently chosen to be 2011 F/W models for Codes Combine’s Haiker line. Jang Geun Suk, who’s been a model for Haiker since last year, has joined forces with his ‘You’re Beautiful‘ co-star for the upcoming season.
The two have caused a ‘Hallyu boom’ in Japan, Taiwan, and China with their popular drama ‘You’re Beautiful’. Renowned photographer, Jo Sun Hee, also participated in the photoshoot, building even greater anticipation for the complete release of the photos.
Jang Geun Suk is currently carrying out promotions all over Asia while Park Shin Hye has just concluded filming for her MBC drama, ‘Heartstrings’.
Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

In 2014 After The Heirs We Got This;

adstngyimage_2014-02-12-6.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk reunite as models for 'Tongyi Juice'
February 12, 2014
Allkpop

Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk had a 'beautiful' reunion as models for China's 'Tongyi Juice'!
Following her hit drama 'Heirs' which has also become a success overseas, Park Shin Hye was chosen as the new muse for the Chinese brand, joining Jang Geun Suk who stayed on as the brand's model for the third consecutive year. Of course, fans can't forget their love line on their drama 'You're Beautiful' and were glad to see the two of them together again.
The juice brand's rep stated, "In honor of the 'Tongyi Juice' brand's 15th anniversary, the beautiful collaboration with the two Korean artists, who are experiencing top popularity not just in Korea but across Asia, will further solidify the brand's image which represents the bright youth."

AND This :heartsh:

adsdj.jpg

Lotte Duty Free at your service, with a loveydovey mini-series starring Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk in Jeju Island, Dream Journey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, sakura2503, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, meyergsi, aurorawhitex6 and this user have 1 others thankyou

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112211

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
We Never Tagged Their Closeness And Friendship Inspite Of All The Evidences That We See, Read And Hear But I Know Everyone Of Us Here In GSF Wishes And Hope That They May Find The Real Love And Happiness With Each Other, That At The End We Will See Them On The Big Day Together.

Thea Me Too Wondering Whats Instore For Us This 2015.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 3 months ago #112212

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Credits Tongyi Weibo

aaaaawb2.png
aaaaawb4.jpg
aaaaawb3.jpg
aaaaawb5.jpg