Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85191

• steelova
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 255
@Humilis.
Thank you.
But the video I posted is actually a fanmade video of our Geunshin and JKS's song Love Letter is used as the background music.

As I am using my mobile phone, the Youtube link didn't appear as it should be. :shy:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85193

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
steelova wrote:
@Humilis.
Thank you.
But the video I posted is actually a fanmade video of our Geunshin and JKS's song Love Letter is used as the background music.

As I am using my mobile phone, the Youtube link didn't appear as it should be. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108, steelova

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85220

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@steelova: each time i watch these pictures you posted of JKS+PSH. They look like a prince and princess, of which they are in their respective rights. They've worked for years to be where they are, an inspiration to the younger generation.
I'd love to see them in a drama or movie where they would do ball room dancing, being the lovers of dancing.

Yesterday, after reading about Hyate the combat butler, of which i enjoyed watching. I couldn't help my thoughts going back to 2010. In that year they had the A.N Show in Taiwan. George Hu and co stars came to support SH. They visited her back stage to compliment our girl and then comes JKS. SH called and introduced him, George Hu being the gentleman he offered JKS to stand in the center with SH. I love the way SH held on to JKS arm unconsciously and then slowly put her hand down.
JKS was very courteous and complimented George Hu on their drama.(VDO clip is on YT)
I love how JKS stands his ground at all times. He politely declined the microphone of which I've seen he does when it's not official or he hasn't been previously informed. This is one of the many reasons SH looks up to him. She understands him best and always ready to defend him whenever there is a reason. E.G. In her Taxi interview, she said that JKS is often misunderstood because of speaking his mind. In reality, he works so hard and always busy. *Oops slip of the tongue* She knows everything as he knows everything, vice versa. This strong relations between them began in 2010 after the YAB FMs. I like the way JKS always finds a way to get to SH. The A.N Show was arranged during her filming in Taiwan. JKS mentioned that he brought her Kimchi all the way from Korea because she wanted. Yes, he is always kind to her and let's her have her way because she's young. After SH mentioned that she would like to have a FM of her own at Tokyo Dome Promise, it was arranged at the same Tokyo Zepp one day after JKS had his Team H. I guess SH just has to mention something and voila it's there. To me ever since SH had the backing of JKS, her self confidence and esteem blew up. She became very out spoken and out going. The power of strong friendship can do wonders.
Who else but SH herself knows this and continues to follow her friend's footsteps.
Kindness, love and support given to someone is not meant for the world to know but just the one you care about.
I could spazz all day/night long. Got to get a hold of myself, will share more of my thoughts later.
My sharing here is based on facts which I'm sure many of you already know. So, please not FAKE...OK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, shinmario, fanmama, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85240

• steelova
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 255
Sukkie's favourite flower Hydrageas, well it's her favourite too !
JKS : " We get along well"/"she follows me well. "

She decided to learn flower arrangement to show more of her feminine side other than her tomboyish side.
JKS's ideal type- a feminine woman.
Credit for pictures to owners and uploaders.

PhotoGrid_1400531317474.jpg

:kiss1:

@Angel88 I enjoy your sharing really. They are relevant which are no fake and your words are convincing its reader. Keep sharing your thoughts but do take care of your health too. :D

:shy: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85275

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
If i'm not mistaken i read somewhere that hye introduce suk to george hu as "suk-di" (suk name at home- only family & close friend know this name) =D .

I guess our princess really close with him & family :onhot:

Angel88 wrote:
@steelova: each time i watch these pictures you posted of JKS+PSH. They look like a prince and princess, of which they are in their respective rights. They've worked for years to be where they are, an inspiration to the younger generation.
I'd love to see them in a drama or movie where they would do ball room dancing, being the lovers of dancing.

Yesterday, after reading about Hyate the combat butler, of which i enjoyed watching. I couldn't help my thoughts going back to 2010. In that year they had the A.N Show in Taiwan. George Hu and co stars came to support SH. They visited her back stage to compliment our girl and then comes JKS. SH called and introduced him, George Hu being the gentleman he offered JKS to stand in the center with SH. I love the way SH held on to JKS arm unconsciously and then slowly put her hand down.
JKS was very courteous and complimented George Hu on their drama.(VDO clip is on YT)
I love how JKS stands his ground at all times. He politely declined the microphone of which I've seen he does when it's not official or he hasn't been previously informed. This is one of the many reasons SH looks up to him. She understands him best and always ready to defend him whenever there is a reason. E.G. In her Taxi interview, she said that JKS is often misunderstood because of speaking his mind. In reality, he works so hard and always busy. *Oops slip of the tongue* She knows everything as he knows everything, vice versa. This strong relations between them began in 2010 after the YAB FMs. I like the way JKS always finds a way to get to SH. The A.N Show was arranged during her filming in Taiwan. JKS mentioned that he brought her Kimchi all the way from Korea because she wanted. Yes, he is always kind to her and let's her have her way because she's young. After SH mentioned that she would like to have a FM of her own at Tokyo Dome Promise, it was arranged at the same Tokyo Zepp one day after JKS had his Team H. I guess SH just has to mention something and voila it's there. To me ever since SH had the backing of JKS, her self confidence and esteem blew up. She became very out spoken and out going. The power of strong friendship can do wonders.
Who else but SH herself knows this and continues to follow her friend's footsteps.
Kindness, love and support given to someone is not meant for the world to know but just the one you care about.
I could spazz all day/night long. Got to get a hold of myself, will share more of my thoughts later.
My sharing here is based on facts which I'm sure many of you already know. So, please not FAKE...OK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, martland, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85319

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
@Angel88: I agree with you and I also enjoy your sharing. I'd like to read more ㅋㅋㅋ

@steelova: Yes, it's their favorite flower. If I'm not mistaken. Sukkie told us first about that flower? Ah, they also love the same brand of candle, right? Sukkie tweeted it first then Shin Hye tweeted that candle too, she even put that candle in the middle of her arranged hydragea flowers. They're so cute, right?

@sakura2503: Yes, I've read that too. She called him Suk-di. They must be so close, right? So close for calling him with that name. And remember, they're so close that even Sukkie ate together with Shin Hye and highly possible with her family on her mom's last birthday.

I just wanna share an edited picture of our couple. I'm not the one who edit it, anyway.

10169374_858073764208380_3919750280241536002_n.jpg

10308302_858043800878043_3345775221921036165_n.jpg

Cr: Niela Sandy
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85328

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
credits:TongYi
PhotoGrid_1400599791554.jpg

PhotoGrid_1400599762675.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by Humilis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85340

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, how are you? =X :heartsh:
I thank you for every member contribution to make this thread noisy again. :bingo: :-V :heartsh: :heartsh:
@Angel88, thank you for your thought, I love reading it. :luvluv: :luvluv:
AN Show in Taiwan that made me finally joined this PSHIC. :bingo:
I was searching the news whether JKS did return to Taiwan or not? He said in his press conference for AN show that he would be back to Taiwan to visit SH as she did filming the "Hayate the Combat Butler". However I couldn't find the news about that. Could he visit in secret? He promised to bring seaweed for Shin Hye that she loves the most.

Thank you everyone for very nice pictures. :luvluv: :luvluv:
Stay healthy everyone and good night. :heartsh: :heartsh:
:nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, arisu, gominam1990, Georgina1108

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85378

• Georgina1108
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 2573
Hello GeunShin Family :wahaha

PhotoGrid_1400646228404.jpg

credits: InStyle & LDF
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, shinmario, arisu, gominam1990

Geun❤Shin 9 years 11 months ago #85388

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
My disclaimer: Im a minhye, geunshin and yongshin shipper but whoever shin hye chose ill support her no matter what even if its someone else. As long as she's happy.... :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

love the way they look at each other,smile at each other...priceless!

JGSANDPSH.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nistymaj, shinmario, Georgina1108
Time to create page: 1.026 seconds