Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90802

• annanabanana97
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1825
hannah0872 wrote:
=X

Martland I Think This Is The Interview You Were Saying with Kim Heechul.

-Kim: However, actors and actresses seem to be scary. They read lines while they are crying.

▶Park: The emotion is in the line. That is Eun Sang’s emotion, not mine. I had lived for four months a Eun Sang so I can’t answer well when I am asked which scene I remember because Eun Sang was me. I lived another person’s life, so I can’t remember well.

Here Are Some Interesting Excerpts From The Interview

-Kim: I was always playing games. must have gotten that high speed from them. Shall we start? Um, how are you these days?

▶Park: After Heirs, I have been happy every day. I went abroad, and I got 3 prizes from SBS Acting Awards 2013 at the end of last year: The Female Excellence Actin Award, 10’s Star Award, and Best Couple Award. Ah! I shot a CF with Geun Suk oppa in China.

-Kim: Geuk Suk? You are close to people who have a similar personality to me. You should hav a strong mentality so we can make trouble. Haha.

▶Park: I haven’t made trouble yet. Everything becomes known to people by developed SNS wherever I go. I went to a bowling alley, and during the game it was already known to people that I wa there by SNS.

source: www.dramafever.com/news/super-juniors-ki...views-park-shin-hye/

:onhot: :wahaha

I Think I Missed Out This Interview.

Oh She Is Happy After The Drama, That is Why She Radiants and Glows In All Of Her CF and PhotoShoots.
The topic has been locked.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90805

• martland
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 218
hannah0872 wrote:
=X

Martland I Think This Is The Interview You Were Saying with Kim Heechul.

-Kim: However, actors and actresses seem to be scary. They read lines while they are crying.

▶Park: The emotion is in the line. That is Eun Sang’s emotion, not mine. I had lived for four months a Eun Sang so I can’t answer well when I am asked which scene I remember because Eun Sang was me. I lived another person’s life, so I can’t remember well.

Here Are Some Interesting Excerpts From The Interview

-Kim: I was always playing games. must have gotten that high speed from them. Shall we start? Um, how are you these days?

▶Park: After Heirs, I have been happy every day. I went abroad, and I got 3 prizes from SBS Acting Awards 2013 at the end of last year: The Female Excellence Actin Award, 10’s Star Award, and Best Couple Award. Ah! I shot a CF with Geun Suk oppa in China.

-Kim: Geuk Suk? You are close to people who have a similar personality to me. You should hav a strong mentality so we can make trouble. Haha.

▶Park: I haven’t made trouble yet. Everything becomes known to people by developed SNS wherever I go. I went to a bowling alley, and during the game it was already known to people that I wa there by SNS.

source: www.dramafever.com/news/super-juniors-ki...views-park-shin-hye/

:onhot: :wahaha

Yes sis, this is it. The complete interview tells some more spazzing. I really like shin hye's interview with heechul since he is her friend, so I think she just becomes herself, she even stated something different with another interview, in which she had to keep the answers not to be questioned by the interviewer. With Heechul, her friend, she just can said something like she can't remember well the scene, while in other interviews she would just tell which scene she like. In other interviews, though hesitated she would choose one of the main male character of the drama, but with heechul she just can say something like she really dont wanna be asked with that choosing-one-of-the-main-male-character question. That's why heechul asked her another creative questions :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90806

• martland
  • New Star
nahathy.10@gmail.com wrote:
pink suit :)
PicsArt_1406053801199.jpg

Excuse me for quoting this :-V
Honestly, when I first glanced this shin hye's picture posted on FB, before I zoom the pic I thought it's an old pic of geun suk with his long hair. Then after zooming in the pic and look at the whole body pic then I realized it's shin hye's legs and face :D I mean she really look like geun suk in that photo if we don't look at it closely. They look alike! Daebak!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90807

• martland
  • New Star
@Angel88: I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Please stay strong and keep on believing that Jesus is the healing God. We always pray for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, nahathy.10@gmail.com

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90808

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Hello GeunShin family, good evening/day. :) :)
Let's keep praying for sis Angel that she can go through her treatment completely. I can't do anything except ask God for her to keep strong and patient in this difficult time. :pray: :pray:
Be brave sis, God bless you. :heartsh: :heartsh:

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90809

• martland
  • New Star
@aandrea: Whoa!! Thanks for the interview translation. Is it the complete translation? Or is there still the next part? Hmm.. who's that lucky guy she has dated during this 3 years? :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, kathdeyes08, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90816

• kathdeyes08
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 859
Hmmmm So Its Kinda Confirmed PSH Is Dating :bingo: Now The Lucky Guy Will Be A Great Wait And See Revelation :wahaha
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by kathdeyes08.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, Angel88, arisu, nahathy.10@gmail.com, hannah0872, aandreacruz86

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90820

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

Both of Them Knows How To Play The Guitar =X

IMG_20140722_222214.jpg

IMG_20140721_201838.jpg

cto
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by aandreacruz86.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, kathdeyes08, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90833

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

pshjgsap.jpg

credits SALT and TEFOB

GoodNight :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, kathdeyes08, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 8 months ago #90861

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

Gooooood Morning!

IMG_20140724_065349.jpg

cto :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, Angel88, arisu, kathdeyes08, aandreacruz86
Time to create page: 1.000 seconds