Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98862

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
Thea Yes I Will Update I Have Few Photos From HU Event. See U There.

Sakura Yes! Whats Important Is We Stand By With Each Other And We Are True And Real With One Another As A Family. :-V This Is Not New To Us. :pray: Lets Keep United And Wait For The Right Time. Atleast We Know We Have Something Waiting And Know What We Are Waiting.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, sakura2503, CAP, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98864

• Humilis
  • Thank you received: 5759
Thank you everyone, I am so proud of you. :heartsh: :heartsh:
Don't let other to distract us, let's move on. We don't know what was her intention too. :bingo:

I have no idea what happen with Nahathy, I did tweet her and I don't receive her answer yet. Let's hope she is just busy with her study. :pray: :pray:

Keep the faith everyone. :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sakura2503, CAP, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98867

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=X

TongYi @ Zikzin Man Show China Sept. 27,2014

10612979_856871720998950_4598047197022205854_n-1.jpg

credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, annanabanana97, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98869

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Dear geunshins family,

I wanna share my pov abt Suke wore the cross pendant lately. We frequently saw Suk wore the cross pendant since last year..this thinking suddenly come out of my mind..sorry for those who disagree with my pov.
We know Hye is devoted catholic as confirmed by @thea or @andrea whereas we not sure if suk is catholic or not.my pov is by wear the pendant, Suk indirectly inform the eels that there is a catholic girl who close to his heart.. :luvluv: again...mianhe for my over the logical mind pov..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, CAP, arisu, gayusukhye, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98871

• CAP
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 227
Hello GS family...very well said sis Hannah, sis Sakura and sis Humilis, I'm 100% agree with you guys...Let's go forward and let's make our family more happy & lively.... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit...Just keep your cool and smiling faces GS family.. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98873

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Sakura Thanks Im Really Curious With The Cross Pendant Because It Is Not Worn As An Accessory, More Of A Personnal.

You Think Why PSH LDF FM Called Lovely Day Why Not Story?
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP, hannah0872

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98883

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=X Oh Thea Your Question Is quite Hard To Answer Lets Wait, Maybe In Her interview We Can Get An Answer :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98886

• gayusukhye
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
hi GeunShiners ,

i am not a regular member but i do follow this thread from the start , i dont know about the commotions happened here ..but i believe that it doesn't affect anyone here

i don't know what may happen in future to our couple but i will go till the end and can wait for the truth ..what im trying to say that this thread had been alive since nearly 4 years (more or less) we would not have came this far if things are just our imaginations in the first place so lets just believe things in our way it will come true ...lets hope for the best....many doesn't know since im not regular but i do follow this site im just busy with my college .......good night friends :) :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, hannah0872, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98887

• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
=X Hi Gayusukhye I Guess You Are A Regular Member It Just So Happened That You Can Not Post/Join Us Regularly Due To Your Busy Collage Life. Thanks For Dropping By To Show Your Support.I Also Believe In What You Believe In, We Will Not Stay This Long If We Do Not See Something To Hold On. :superkiss: GoodLuck On Ur Studies Our Friend/Sister!
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by hannah0872.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98888

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
=D @gayusukhye You Are One Of The Many Reasons Why This Thread Is Still Up, Your Love And Loyalty That You Are Showing From The Begining OF This Thread. :heartsh:

Goodnight Everyone :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, hannah0872, jessieclaire00038
Time to create page: 1.358 seconds